• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Radaghest

Radaghest

Oct 11, 2018
Who do you hope is hurt when they find out you ctb?
Go ahead, let it out.
Theres that ONE PERSON....
If you let it sit and fester in your mind, itll just continue to bother you.
This is the thread for that anger.
I'll start....

Guy who cheated on me for 9 months and dumped me recently and Mental Illness Shamed me in our last conversation. Called me his "Life Partner" to my face, while fucking his ex wife behind my back. I hope it bothers him. I hope he cries. I hope he blames himself because he knows he contributed.

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I honestly don't want anyone to be hurt by my death. I just want to be free, for it to be like I never existed at all. I hope everyone can move on easily and be unhurt. I think if you want to kill yourself to get back at someone, that's a very poor move. Living and doing better than them does more, dying means you'll be forgotten eventually and there's no guarantee your death will even impact them.

Suicide47

Suicide47

Oct 24, 2018
Who do you hope is hurt when they find out you ctb?
Go ahead, let it out.
Theres that ONE PERSON....
If you let it sit and fester in your mind, itll just continue to bother you.
This is the thread for that anger.
I'll start....

Guy who cheated on me for 9 months and dumped me recently and Mental Illness Shamed me in our last conversation. Called me his "Life Partner" to my face, while fucking his ex wife behind my back. I hope it bothers him. I hope he cries. I hope he blames himself because he knows he contributed.
-My ex who hurt me and threatened to kill me
-the people who sexually abused me, especially the lawyer
-my dad for not knowing how much pain he's caused me
-my mom for not leaving him sooner
-a guy I talked to for a few weeks- he told me he hates suicidal people. Said "if you're gunna do it just do it. I can't stand to hear you wanna kill yourself and cut your arms for attention. Just do it already" and then a few months later he asked me out and told me he wanted to help me with all my problems lmao

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
No. Hate has always been a fleeting emotion for me. The people who've hurt me on purpose throughout my life can go scr*w themselves. I only think of them when I'm working out :)

I must add that I'm lucky though. I've never been physically or sexually abused. I've never been heavily bullied, etc.

The worst things in my life just happened.
Nobody's fault.
Born under a bad sign I guess…

T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
My boss, who basically ruined my future in my career after buying into some bullshit allegations that were proven bullshit several months later.