• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
The ultimate freedom is death, even though If u don't have health issues, mental issues, also no full confidence to do ctb. Then try spirituality. I think sometimes, only over thinking make many deppressed,
Hinduism, buddhism or jainism r capable to transform ur emotional distresses to another peaceful state, lessing the food quantity, chanting mantra, meditation, reading spiritual books, practicing yoga or tai chi, those will take u in to another world. Also those may make u confidence even for ctb if u want to do then.

Last edited:
Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I assume you mean another world in a figurative sense. At any rate, I don't want to go to another world, figurative or not. I just want to disappear. Peace in the form of nonexistence sounds wonderful to me. The kind of peace that can't possibly be disturbed.

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
I assume you mean another world in a figurative sense. At any rate, I don't want to go to another world, figurative or not. I just want to disappear. Peace in the form of nonexistence sounds wonderful to me. The kind of peace that can't possibly be disturbed.
Its not figurative, another world I meant deep reality, we now live in a world of outermost reality, there have more inner realities until the ultimate singularity/God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smilla
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I've always had a complicated relationship with spirituality.

I've never been religious in a strict sense, so I started examining philosophies like Taoism, Buddhism, the fact that we're supposed to be 'in harmony' with an openly careless universe, underground cults, etc.
None of the answers they're supposed to provide seem satisfactory to me.

The core of spirituality is basically all about finding "peace or stability". I understand that it can be important, but is it resolutive? Does it give any real meaning?

I'm more open to the possibility of a 100% meaningless universe, guided by cold physics.

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
I just want to disappear. Peace in the form of nonexistence sounds wonderful to me. The kind of peace that can't possibly be disturbed.
That's y I said the ultimate freedom is death, spirituality can give some solace only, because the fear of uncertainty and the emotions will slightly remain even there.