Jan 16, 2019
Vrjieiibosc21
zLdPQfm

Reactions: brighter, lost_soul83, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
There's a few of us that like to hang out here from time to time. FB IMG 1546268812611

Reactions: brighter, lost_soul83, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 8 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Johnny, the "sponsored items related to this product". The first two items. :pfff::pfff::pfff: And choc, milk and sugar for the tea.

My question about toast has been answered by this reliable source. No scrape of butter, and sadly, not even the tiniest morsel of maramlade. And, and... there's also a red toaster! *

*I think this will clear up *someone's* confusion about what's bread and what's toast @therhydler

(Johnny, very cute, love the comments!)

Reactions: brighter, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, lemmeeleev and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Johnny, the "sponsored items related to this product". The first two items. :pfff::pfff::pfff: And choc, milk and sugar for the tea.

My question about toast has been answered by this reliable source. No scrape of butter, and sadly, not even the tiniest morsel of maramlade. And, and... there's also a red toaster! *

*I think this will clear up *someone's* confusion about what's bread and what's toast @therhydler

Thanks, butter portions are the third item.

Reactions: brighter, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, therhydler and 6 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks, butter portions are the third item.
'k, thx.

Will a blue toaster do? Also, can you make suitable toast by holding a piece of bread by a fork over a gas burner? I had to do this a lot when I was younger. I had a toaster, and the element on one side broke. I joined it up by twitching the ends together. It lasted for years because every time the element burned out, I took the shortened ends and twitched them together to make the circuit. Eventually, one side only had a short strand of stretched element wire, so while the good side of the bread was nicely toasted, the other side only had a slightly brown line of almost toast. In truth, it was nothing more than singed bread.

If this is a problem, do you recommend I purchase a new red toaster?

Also, do you have to use butter in individually wrapped portions, or can you wing it and scoop an approximate amount of butter out of a tub? I don't want to ruin everything.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, therhydler and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
'k, thx.

Will a blue toaster do? Also, can you make suitable toast by holding a piece of bread by a fork over a gas burner? I had to do this a lot when I was younger. I had a toaster, and the element on one side broke. I joined it up by twitching the ends together. It lasted for years because every time the element burned out, I took the shortened ends and twitched them together to make the circuit. Eventually, one side only had a short strand of stretched element wire, so while the good side of the bread was nicely toasted, the other side only had a slightly brown line of almost toast. In truth, it was nothing more than singed bread.

If this is a problem, do you recommend I purchase a new red toaster?

Also, do you have to use butter in individually wrapped portions, or can you wing it and scoop an approximate amount of butter out of a tub? I don't want to ruin everything.
:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

According to Exit int, a good quality toaster should be used to avoid any unnecessary problems, it is recommended that you purchase the Max Dog model from the website, available in various colours. It is also imperative that good quality bread be used in order to avoid unnecessary interactions, again this can be purchased from the Max Dog website. Regarding butter, good quality Irish or New Zealand portions are also available from the website, butter portions are advised to limit the risk of weight gain. Similarly milk portions and sugar sachets can all be purchased from the Max Dog website as well as a chocolate or two.

There will be a new chapter covering this in the forthcoming PPeH, and those attending the workshop can take lessons on the Toast making method from Mrs McGlumphey, editor of the Professional Toast makers monthly magazine.

Miss Idrinka Lottoff, former tea lady at the KGB will be discussing the various types of tea available and making suggestions as to which may be suitable for you, their own brand Max Dog tea bags are also available from the website, there is a 10% discount coupon in the forthcoming edition of the PPeH.

I would recommend a Megathread to discuss the above which should be pinned and added to resources.

Sketch 1548865912973

Reactions: Jc40, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Whatshername and 9 others
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
Error 522-- I've been getting this for the past 3 days; anyone else?
When I finally reach the site, I find I've been logged out?

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Lanternlight, therhydler and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Am concerned - I don't like marmalade. Is Nutella an option? And I'm currently 'off' toast so can I have a brioche?

Asking for a friend

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

According to Exit int, a good quality toaster should be used to avoid any unnecessary problems, it is recommended that you purchase the Max Dog model from the website, available in various colours. It is also imperative that good quality bread be used in order to avoid unnecessary interactions, again this can be purchased from the Max Dog website. Regarding butter, good quality Irish or New Zealand portions are also available from the website, butter portions are advised to limit the risk of weight gain. Similarly milk portions and sugar sachets can all be purchased from the Max Dog website as well as a chocolate or two.

There will be a new chapter covering this in the forthcoming PPeH, and those attending the workshop can take lessons on the Toast making method from Mrs McGlumphey, editor of the Professional Toast makers monthly magazine.

Miss Idrinka Lottoff, former tea lady at the KGB will be discussing the various types of tea available and making suggestions as to which may be suitable for you, their own brand Max Dog tea bags are also available from the website, there is a 10% discount coupon in the forthcoming edition of the PPeH.

I would recommend a Megathread to discuss the above which should be pinned and added to resources.

View attachment 6523

Genuinely rofl laughing!!! Totally needs a Resource: Megathread

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 5 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Error 522-- I've been getting this for the past 3 days; anyone else?
When I finally reach the site, I find I've been logged out?
Same

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 5 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018

View attachment 6523
Oh hai again and thx for information. I was happy with everything in the Max Dog portion controlled range until I noticed the tea. The tea is very upsetting. I use tea bags but these are not tea bags. They are tea pyramids. I'm not an idiot I can tell the difference. I once bought tea pyramids by accident. I didn't know until I opened the packet, all ready for a cup of tea, and I was so shocked I had to take 8 1/2 valium tablets with a swig of vodka and this was so awful because I hate vodka I prefer Scotch but I had accidentally drunk all the Scotch the night before. Then I sat there for hours looking at the tea pyramids and crying. I lost the strength to go on. The memory haunts me to this day.

Also, the tea in those pyramids looks funny. That's not tea leaves in there. It's bit's of broken up straw. I think this Max Dog product is a fake. It's Fake Tea. I think you are really PN and you are using this forum to sell your Fake Tea. You think we are idiots here? No sir, we are not. Kindly fuck off with your crummy Max Dog Fake Tea pyramids.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think this Max Dog product is a fake. It's Fake Tea.
This tea is grown in the land of a thousand dances and hand picked by blind eunuchs, it's then packaged by the sisters of the ancient order of bum sniffers.
PN counts the holes in every individual pyramid, the pyramid represents life in all forms and is symbolic of the organisations ethos.
Other shaped tea bags and their content contain substances which are targeted at specific groups in society, I don't want to say too much about this as I've heard a rumour that the illuminati control all this and use the profits to purchase luxury hand made underwear on the slightly darker than black Web.
Just be careful as instant coffee is also part of their scheme for world domination.

Reactions: Jc40, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
This tea is grown in the land of a thousand dances and hand picked by blind eunuchs, it's then packaged by the sisters of the ancient order of bum sniffers.
PN counts the holes in every individual pyramid, the pyramid represents life in all forms and is symbolic of the organisations ethos.
Other shaped tea bags and their content contain substances which are targeted at specific groups in society, I don't want to say too much about this as I've heard a rumour that the illuminati control all this and use the profits to purchase luxury hand made underwear on the slightly darker than black Web.
Just be careful as instant coffee is also part of their scheme for world domination.
ok thx :pfff:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Oh hai again and thx for information. I was happy with everything in the Max Dog portion controlled range until I noticed the tea. The tea is very upsetting. I use tea bags but these are not tea bags. They are tea pyramids. I'm not an idiot I can tell the difference. I once bought tea pyramids by accident. I didn't know until I opened the packet, all ready for a cup of tea, and I was so shocked I had to take 8 1/2 valium tablets with a swig of vodka and this was so awful because I hate vodka I prefer Scotch but I had accidentally drunk all the Scotch the night before. Then I sat there for hours looking at the tea pyramids and crying. I lost the strength to go on. The memory haunts me to this day.

Also, the tea in those pyramids looks funny. That's not tea leaves in there. It's bit's of broken up straw. I think this Max Dog product is a fake. It's Fake Tea. I think you are really PN and you are using this forum to sell your Fake Tea. You think we are idiots here? No sir, we are not. Kindly fuck off with your crummy Max Dog Fake Tea pyramids.

Lmfao!!!! @WayOut Is J a fake? Trying to flog you fake T? I'm appalled

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, WayOut and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: brighter, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 4 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
There was a lot happening on reddit while the forum was down. Hard to know what's fake and what's real. iHeart got doxxed. I thought she was real, as in genuine. What's the story there?

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Omg they unlocked it

Reactions: Dead Meat, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 8 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Why was it locked in the first place?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others