• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
monty python spam GIF

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Is the roast dating service worth it or is it scam? I tend to think it is the latter. The purpose is to improve your dating profile.

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
IMG 20240708 214410 586

my favorite one is back left, what is yours?

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The behavior of the woman I date is so confusing. She often says she has no clue what to talk with me. Either in texting or in real life. Sunday she told me she will travel to foreign countries during her vacation this year. And suddenly today she told me she has arrived in Scandinavia. We met last week how about mentioning that in advance? Her communication is really weird I wonder what is going on in her mind. I am so confused.

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.

Reactions: pilotviolin
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Two days left until the new Eminem album drops. Can't wait for it.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
[Advertisement] Wear this top and work out in a gym like a top 1% winner.
1 percent battery
I actually saw a woman who was wearing this t-shirt at the gym.

Last edited:
Tr3dorz

Tr3dorz

"Broken hands, uncertain destiny"
Jul 10, 2024
Giphy

VOTE:

Kick player: Zansosama on Twitch?

Press START F1 to vote YES

Press BACK F2 to vote NO

✅ ✅ ✅ ❌

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My dad just visited me and he is so annoying he sees it as a virtue to talk with me about unpleasant issues. Bureaucracy, taxes etc. Another example of today birth control. Have you ever wanted to have sex with the women you talk to? Omfg, dad.

• Wow
Reactions: pilotviolin
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
today i bought faygo whoop whoop and takis, not common occurances where i live u have to go to a specific american candy shop near u lol. blue takis i dislike, to me the spicy cheetos are better, though the takis have potential in a nacho dish. faygo blue mist is meh, but i love cotton candy. white reeses cups very nice. i like how faygo is less carbonated.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Truely smart people don't have to prove their intelligence on a daily basis. Showing your intelligence by using sophisticated language in day to day situations makes you look snobbish and arrogant. Intelligence isn't something to let everyone in on. (have I used this idiom correctly?). You don't have to show your intelligence to everyone. It is presumptuous to talk like that with a cashier at your local supermarket. (I mean using technical terms they probably don't know).

And I am sort of guilty of that behavior and I hate myself for it.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Joke question: Would be now a strategical advantages for the Dems if someone assassinated Joe Biden?
I emphasize it's a joke.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Cynicsm is no antidote to naivety. Most people are not aware that you can be quite naive despite the fact you are deeply cynical about something.

(I think politics is one example for it.)