• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Lately I've been seeing a lot of SN sources being discussed on the open web and spread around in obvious ways. I'd like to remind you this site may be full of lurkers that could potentially go out of their way to report the very few viable resources suicidal people have left. No one on the internet is fully honest and definitely no one has good intentions only. By spreading sources you're only cooperating to the rapid extinction of it, thus interfering with your plans and others.
A honorable mention is the amount of accounts made just a few days prior, kindly asking for such resources. No one that has gotten into this site just for the search feature is trust worthy or sure of their decision. Don't even get me started on how many of these are KIDS with not even half their brain developed.
Trust no one. Keep an eye out. Stay cautious.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
You don't know how sure people are in their decision. Many people literally only come here for methods information in the first place, I mean it literally is a suicide site, I don't get how only wanting to research suicide methods on this site means that someone is supposedly unsure, makes no sense to me. But anyway wanting to die is something personal and you will never be able to understand what others go through as you aren't them, it's not your place to say that other people don't really want to die, saying such a thing is so insensitive.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
You don't know how sure people are in their decision. Many people literally only come here for methods information in the first place, I mean it literally is a suicide site, I don't get how only wanting to research suicide methods on this site means that someone is supposedly unsure, makes no sense to me. But anyway wanting to die is something personal and you will never be able to understand what others go through as you aren't them, it's not your place to say that other people don't really want to die, saying such a thing is so insensitive.
@FuneralCry 😱😱😱😰😱😱😱😱
OMG this has got to be the most human sounding response from you in a year or more.

@kilowatt does have a point though as there has been a bit of messaging going on behind the scenes from mods who've apparently been suspicious of accounts from people looking to out the sources or dox people on this site. SN sources should never be discussed on the forum and not just because it's against the rules.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Let's say you are, indeed, right, but you still failed to see my point. You're focusing on 5 words I said as an example. But you must keep in mind there has been (most likely still are) whole twitter and reddit communities after this site. I do not mean to invalidate anyone but the ones with ill intentions against suicidal people.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Yeah I do think a lot of people come here just to get info on methods to ctb, they are certain of their decision and just want to end things. On the other hand, protecting sources is important. However SN is still pretty easy to find. People say it's hard for people in my country but I found it with a couple hours of searches. So I am not totally sure about the fear of it drying up any time soon.

Reactions: kilowatt
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
It is a double-edged sword, indeed!
Most people come here for "solutions"; then the "solution" becomes popular, and later on, this makes the "solution" to disappear.
But if you don't give the "solution", most people will be dissatisfied and not interested in this website and most importantly, they will be uninformed.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt