Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm crying, and I see that things are going wrong now for some reason. I don't know what will become of me in the coming months and I would like to disappear.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, koipu1337, sanction and 7 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Any options?

Reactions: koipu1337
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, that is a bad option. Any way to make that situation better?

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
What are your options? Being emotionally abused won't be good but there has to be something better.

I thought living with my half brother would help me start being an adult. To be fair, it did help with that part but he hurt me a lot. I eventually decided that being homeless was better than living with him. I now live in a homeless shelter. It's not the best but it's better than the abuse he was doing.

I hope you find something better than your current situation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: koipu1337, Worndown and Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
What are your options? Being emotionally abused won't be good but there has to be something better.

I thought living with my half brother would help me start being an adult. To be fair, it did help with that part but he hurt me a lot. I eventually decided that being homeless was better than living with him. I now live in a homeless shelter. It's not the best but it's better than the abuse he was doing.

I hope you find something better than your current situation.
I do everything I can to buy time, damn it! If at least I had a remote job, I don't give a damn about making exorbitant amounts of money, $200 a month is enough to support myself and yet no one hires me

I have to look for another way to earn money, tomorrow I will go look for a job again in the city

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Not what you want to do but an option.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Not what you want to do but an option.
Well, I have already tried to look for a job but no one wants to hire disabled people it seems, although I will try again.

• Aww..
Reactions: koipu1337, Ampsvx123 and _Broken_alice
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Well, I have already tried to look for a job but no one wants to hire disabled people it seems, although I will try again.
I wish you good luck. I hope you can get out of this situation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel and dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul and Justnotme