• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
It's been an extremely stressful day. I've self-harmed twice and deep dived some suicide research before remembering why I can't CTB, then went to bed with my book. Then I had a right proper fright and thought you'd all appreciate the joke, especially if you've any experience with hyper-vigilance courtesy of PTSD.
  • Ash quietly reading book in bed, hears something bouncing off roof
  • Has mini heart attack
  • Dog doesn't flinch
  • PTSD goes wild but doesn't understand why dog isn't reacting
  • Ash pokes dog
  • Dog still alive but now awake and very grumpy
  • Ash investigates noise outside
  • Dog still grumpy but curious, comes to "help"
  • No evidence of noise outside but dog now much less grumpy after spotting ball in middle of bedroom floor
  • Ash has vague memories of dog sneaking ball onto bed but ignoring it and dog in the hopes that dog would take ball to her own bed
  • Turns out that dog did not, and simply abandoned it on the duvet when the prospect of snuggles underneath became too appealing
  • Ash was in fact the cause of her own PTSD-induced heart attack by unknowingly kicking ball off the bed whereupon it bounced about on the blanket box before eventually coming to rest in the middle of the floor
  • Dog didn't react because she was warm and snuggly under the duvet and not in the mood for a game of fetch 🙄🤦
To make matters worse, I nearly rang the bloody police assuming it was bloody kids being bloody kids at the start of bloody half term and bloody Bank bloody Holiday weekend 😂😂😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Heartaches and Alexei_Kirillov