afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
Why are we here? Nobody knows the answer to that. My opinion is that somebody found it cool or funny to bring a living being to this planet without our consent. I mean, i can't blame them. How would you even ask a unborn human if they want to be alive. Well but here it is, a human with a mind of it's own that has it's own thoughts and feelings. Nothing is making it go away. Well suicide would but your body is built to protect itself. Shitty situation to be in, isn't it? You have a brain that's so advanced that it can realize that it can die. You're so fucked up because you realize everything that's happening and you realize that the only way to escape is suicide. Yeah you can overcome your obstacles but once they're too big then you know deep inside that you can't do that and the real answer is to stop existing. If you only could stop living so easily then most people wouldn't be here. Brain is made to keep you alive because it's only purpose is to keep the life going. What if you don't want that? Well too bad cause you ain't shit, you can't change anything your brain wants. Even harder when the whole world is against suicide. People actually don't let you die because they believe that whatever is wrong is fixable. Some things just aren't worth it, some things aren't fixable. You don't even know the difference because you haven't lived your life to the end yet so people believe that you shouldn't die because you don't know what can happen. It's a nightmare. I don't believe that being depressed is a thing you can fix with meds. If the thing you believe isn't fixable then why should meds fix it. Only you can fix your problems and if you can't then meds can't either. You can only ignore the existence, never fix it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the universe has no cause or purpose everything that exist came into existance from nothing do you really think there is a purpose when at any moment this can all come to a end, nothing creates the universe, when you die your either nothing forever or rebirth

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rabbitmalice56, Praestat_Mori and afraid
afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
the universe has no cause or purpose everything that exist came into existance from nothing do you really think there is a purpose when at any moment this can all come to a end, nothing creates the universe, when you die your either nothing forever or rebirth
There really isn't any point. Only thing you can do is to do anything to enjoy the shit you're in. Be it death or life. I don't see any point in trying to get "better" or working to get a good life when it all ends one day or another. If you find nothing you can enjoy then suicide it is. Hard thing to do though. It's devastating
Hard to explain everything i feel in one post

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: azurarcher, Darkover, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I always wonder about why we're here too, but I can never come up with any satisfying answers, at least none that I can prove anyway. I would think that if there is some kind of divine being that put humans here for the lulz, then it doesn't care about consent at all. It would be easy for such a being to let people or whoever decide after the fact whether they want to be here.

I believe that a loving god would snap their fingers and erase anyone who doesn't want to be here from existence when they asked for it. Assuming omniscience, they could see everything that is happening in the mind of a person, and know when they've had enough. Considering the kind of world we live in, the cruelty of nature and people, I don't believe that a being capable of love could ever be the reason for why we exist.

Every day I wish dying could be easier, and always hope that non-existence will be the end result. Outside of a few people I like, there is nothing beautiful to me about anything in the universe. Personally, I think depression is nothing more than a feeling of being trapped and hopeless, and that is what pro-lifers make me feel - trapped, because they fight against euthanasia at every turn, and do everything in their power to stop suicide, even if it makes things worse for us.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and afraid
H

hindsight_free

Sep 9, 2023
I always wonder about why we're here too, but I can never come up with any satisfying answers, at least none that I can prove anyway. I would think that if there is some kind of divine being that put humans here for the lulz, then it doesn't care about consent at all. It would be easy for such a being to let people or whoever decide after the fact whether they want to be here.

I believe that a loving god would snap their fingers and erase anyone who doesn't want to be here from existence when they asked for it. Assuming omniscience, they could see everything that is happening in the mind of a person, and know when they've had enough. Considering the kind of world we live in, the cruelty of nature and people, I don't believe that a being capable of love could ever be the reason for why we exist.

Every day I wish dying could be easier, and always hope that non-existence will be the end result. Outside of a few people I like, there is nothing beautiful to me about anything in the universe. Personally, I think depression is nothing more than a feeling of being trapped and hopeless, and that is what pro-lifers make me feel - trapped, because they fight against euthanasia at every turn, and do everything in their power to stop suicide, even if it makes things worse for us.
I want to explore the universe. in the afterlife. I keep getting premonitions of it. I think it will be beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see existence as being nothing more than a horrific mistake, it's an endless cycle of suffering, existing is just a futile process of just waiting to cease existing. I really do hate how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel to me how we cannot just choose to free ourselves in peace whenever we wish to despite the fact death is the most normal thing, it's inevitable anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: afraid