• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Marvel Studios GIF

Hello again good people of SS, I've recently started a journey of trying to acquire F from the DM to ctb. I had a few concerns and questions i was hoping to share and possibly get answered.

I've read that getting a PO box is a bad idea when it comes to buying things from the DW because if by chance law inforcement intervenes I can't deny I was expecting it. Random reddit post on the topic: "I've got arrested once with po boxes Don't EVER order to them". People with experience, should i just use my home address and lawyer up/deny if I ever am questioned by law?

The market I plan on using uses XRM and I'm planning on buying 1 XRM from Kraken after my profile gets verified. I tried using Bisq but it was very complicated, it looks like other sites that use easier methods of buying XRM are being shut down and not accepting new accounts. Kraken requires ID and SSN and it gets me nervous about tracking/tracing the purchase. Should I be worried or find a different method?

After browsing the market and researching what I want to use, I believe I want to ctb with "China White" which is I guess "an opioid analgesic that is an analog of fentanyl. It is sometimes sold as 'China White'" I plan on taking a highly lethal dose of 1g to ctb, keeping in mind i have 0 tolerance to any type of opioid. If anyone has experience using this, could you please share your experience or things I should expect? And how can I safely store and prepare it if I want to take it orally?

Thank you all again for the useful information and guidance throughout my journey so far.