• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
Excuse me, maybe it's the language, but I think I did not understand well ... Did you just take paracetamol? No antiemetic?

Yes, maybe I said something wrong, it was supposes to decrease the stomach pain, or I researched something wrong and I was wrong, sorry

Reactions: ShornSoloists, inconsequential, Cyanide and 9 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Excuse me, maybe it's the language, but I think I did not understand well ... Did you just take paracetamol? No antiemetic?
Yeah he only took that, this is apparently why he got strong pain in the stomach because he didn't take antiemetic

Reactions: ShornSoloists, inconsequential, Cyanide and 11 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience, Querry1. I'm sorry that it was so unpleasant for you. I really appreciate the information.
It actually gave me another perspective on myself, something like LSD experience, which didn't change much because of my laziness hah

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Ἡγησίας, Cyanide and 8 others
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Hi Querry1, thank you for sharing your experience. Did you fast beforehand? If so, for how long? Thanks

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
where did you buy the SN from?

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Querry1 you should ask to have a copy of your medical record and check your methemoglobin levels, to see if you reached lethal levels.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, efffervescence and 10 others
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
@Querry1

Thanks for your thread, for sharing your experience and the opportunity for questions.

Some questions:

So you didnt take antiemetics with a dopamine blocker?

You also didnt take an acid regulator like f.e. tagamet to raise your stomache ph?

No painkillers?
No sleep meds?

You only took the sn in 60ml water with a weak antiemetic?

How long do you think would dying without intervention have taken?

You wanted to ctb, now you are enjoying life after the ctb, but you expect to ctb again sooner or later.
Why does this go up and down so extremely if i may ask?

Good that it goes better with you.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
where did you buy the SN from?

In Poland it's widely available, some chemixal site sold it for 2.50€

Querry1 you should ask to have a copy of your medical record and check your methemoglobin levels, to see if you reached lethal levels.

If I go to hospital will they share it to me?
@Querry1

Thanks for your thread, for sharing your experience and the opportunity for questions.

Some questions:

So you didnt take antiemetics with a dopamine blocker?

You also didnt take an acid regulator like f.e. tagamet to raise your stomache ph?

No painkillers?
No sleep meds?

You only took the sn in 60ml water with a weak antiemetic?

How long do you think would dying without intervention have taken?

You wanted to ctb, now you are enjoying life after the ctb, but you expect to ctb again sooner or later.

Good that it goes better with you.

Q:So you didnt take antiemetics with a dopamine blocker?
A:Seems so, bad research/no availability

Q:You also didnt take an acid regulator like f.e. tagamet to raise your stomache ph?
A: As above, no

Q:No painkillers?
No sleep meds?
A:Again answer is no

Q:You only took the sn in 60ml water with a weak antiemetic?
A:Yes

Q:How long do you think would dying without intervention have taken?
A: I blacked out after 1h, I think another 30-40 mins and I'd be dead

Q:You wanted to ctb, now you are enjoying life after the ctb, but you expect to ctb again sooner or later.
A: I'm lone wolf now, I'm participating in society the least I can, I know that some day all of this may go to shit, I know that someday I can CTB and no one can judge that.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Ἡγησίας, irrelevant_string and 14 others
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
Now I'm contemplating changing methods.

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
So in Querry1's case peacefulness was a 1 and reliability was a 0 ?

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
Siemanko

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
So in Querry1's case peacefulness was a 1 and reliability was a 0 ?
Peacefulness to 1 is like getting all your members pull out of your body while being awake...do not exaggerate. I would say peacefulness to 5 (Because he didn't listen what is writen in the PPH). Reliability 0 because he got saved by medics. Without, he would be dead.
EDIT: After rethinking, reliability was not 0 in this case because he passed out. The killing process was in progress but got stopped by treatments
The case of Querry1 inform us of the importance of following the advice writen in the PPH

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, efffervescence, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Peacefulness to 1 is like getting all your members pull out of your body while being awake...do not exaggerate. I would say peacefulness to 5 (Because he didn't listen what is writen in the PPH). Reliability 0 because he got saved by medics. Without, he would be dead.
I gave it a 1 because that's basically the worse thing that could happen to someone using this method following the pph or not. The only thing worse would be not making a full recovery after surviving / being saved

Last edited:
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I gave it a 1 because that's basically the worse thing that could happen to someone using this method !!! following the pph or not. the only thing worse would be not making a full recovery after being saved
Taking antiemetics and acide reducer change everything.
And the risk of a not being fully recovered after being saved is the same for ALL the other methods EVEN NEMBUTAL! So please, stop using this argument against SN..

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape, ShornSoloists, TiredOfWakingUp and 18 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Taking antiemetics and acide reducer change everything.
And the risk of a not being fully recovered after being saved is the same for ALL the other methods EVEN NEMBUTAL!
I agree... If you don't throw up and no one finds you for a while SN should work.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, inconsequential, Cyanide and 10 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I agree... If you don't throw up and no one finds you for a while SN should work.
I don't want to prove that SN is the best method, it isn't for sure. But I'm trying to understand and explain that this method is not as bad as certain people see it.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, inconsequential, Cyanide and 9 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I don't want to prove that SN is the best method, it isn't for sure. But I'm trying to understand and explain that this method is not as bad as certain people see it.
This method was plan A for me a few months ago. I still have everything I need for it and more. In fact I discovered this website while searching for more information on the SN method then what was written in the pph that I have.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, ReleaseMe and 8 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
This method was plan A for me a few months ago. I still have everything I need for it and more. In fact I discovered this website while searching for more information on the SN method then what was written in the pph that I have.
SN is my plan A too, my B is Nembutal but as things goes with A and the mexican post..I only have SN for now..

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Ruffian, Cyanide and 8 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Bump

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
It actually gave me another perspective on myself, something like LSD experience, which didn't change much because of my laziness hah

Im interested in the lsd like experience you had.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
I'm kind of getting a little more wary of the PPH handbook advice now too, especially as SN is my chosen method. (N is far too expensive for me given its lack of reliability in getting it). I kind of wish Nitschke would lay out the info more coherently for each process - he tends to skip between points, which can make it confusing to read and plan it out carefully for yourself.

So looking it all through, what I'm getting is:

1. 30 mins before - take 3 x 10mg of metoclopramide; I've already bought some Primperan off eBay.
2. ALSO 30 mins before - 800mg of your chosen acid reducer (I've got Ranitidine)
3. Then take the SN - 15gm in 50 - 100ml of water. (Though the difference between 50 and 100ml is quite a bit. Which would be better? No idea. 100ml might be more palatable, but would it dilute the effect).

I have also ordered some Diazepam, not arrived yet. I'm guessing I swallow some (no idea how many) of those after taking the SN, to induce sleep.

Thanks for the info, Querry1. Really useful.

Since I live alone and no none of my neighbours, plus I'm disabled so can't get around easily, I'm guessing that if I get pain I'm just going to have to bear it. And hopefully dose myself up on benzos to help.

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 8 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Screenshot 2018 08 31 15 32 11
I'm kind of getting a little more wary of the PPH handbook advice now too, especially as SN is my chosen method. (N is far too expensive for me given its lack of reliability in getting it). I kind of wish Nitschke would lay out the info more coherently for each process - he tends to skip between points, which can make it confusing to read and plan it out carefully for yourself.

So looking it all through, what I'm getting is:

1. 30 mins before - take 3 x 10mg of metoclopramide; I've already bought some Primperan off eBay.
2. ALSO 30 mins before - 800mg of your chosen acid reducer (I've got Ranitidine)
3. Then take the SN - 15gm in 50 - 100ml of water. (Though the difference between 50 and 100ml is quite a bit. Which would be better? No idea. 100ml might be more palatable, but would it dilute the effect).

I have also ordered some Diazepam, not arrived yet. I'm guessing I swallow some (no idea how many) of those after taking the SN, to induce sleep.

Thanks for the info, Querry1. Really useful.

Since I live alone and no none of my neighbours, plus I'm disabled so can't get around easily, I'm guessing that if I get pain I'm just going to have to bear it. And hopefully dose myself up on benzos to help.
I would go with benzo first then antiemetic then acid reducer then sn on a empty stomach and or 6 hours of not eating or drinking https://archive.fo/hYd7d

Last edited:
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, tryingtoescape, ShornSoloists and 12 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, good thinking. Thanks. I'm a completely amateur when it comes to benzos. Never had to take them.
All benzos have different times of kicking in, Diazepam should be easy to find on google.

Last edited:
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
So diazepam is not recommended?
It says "anything but diazepam".
Or did i interpret this wrong?
I can link you to the whole thing but I don't remember the thread saying anything else about it, i personally will be taking diazepam, https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#43867 just a warning this thread in the link, is preety long and there is not much to be found there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, Bluedew and 7 others
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
So diazepam is not recommended?
It says "anything but diazepam".
Or did i interpret this wrong?
It says tagamet interacts with diazepam. So taking diazepam with tagamet is sort of pointless. Then you are taking them in high dosage in a short time. So it should be okay. Other benzos don't interact with tagamet though.
that screenshot is very conservative and careful so you have drugs at peak of them without them reducing each other's effect. you will die with so many other combinations.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, Bluedew and 6 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Reactions: Cyanide, Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others