• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Title sums it. I'm a good sized man still even with cancer, 6'2" 215 and still have a decent amount of muscle mass. I know I'm drug resistant, the doctor told me years ago when getting a gall bladder removed they had to give me enough anesthesia to drop a bull elephant. So OD's worry me.

Reactions: stellabelle, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I beg to differ. Differential calculus is actually fairly complex...
Have you looked into methods other than OD?

Reactions: Kill Me Now and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah I know, I'm an engineer. Guns just don't seem feasible. I have been reading up on the night night method a little. I can find my carotids fairly easy, still a somewhat a multi-step process though. Getting drunk and jumping off a bridge, fits my personality better. LOL.
I think it just involves more research and developing confidence in a method you can successfully execute. My engineering brain is part of problem. I almost instanteously start to see the pitfalls in many methods and start calculating the probabilities of failure.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Methods? Come on.

obviously...because it's way harder than that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Yeah I know, I'm an engineer. Guns just don't seem feasible. I have been reading up on the night night method a little. I can find my carotids fairly easy, still a somewhat a multi-step process though. Getting drunk and jumping off a bridge, fits my personality better. LOL.
I think it just involves more research and developing confidence in a method you can successfully execute. My engineering brain is part of problem. I almost instanteously start to see the pitfalls in many methods and start calculating the probabilities of failure.

Read the assisted dying guides to get started. Look to the Resource tab here.

If you have a physical illness and are in the states Final Exit Network may be of some help.

ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Exactly jaemus, that uncontrollable variable of survival instinct really can throw a wrench in things.

Reactions: stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and About_to_Go