GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There's the stench of a smelly troll about this thread.
The men/women thing is the only good firestarter on this forum. Religion and politics basically gets laughed at along with the chainsaw, cheeseburger and oxygen methods. There are a lot of men that have never experienced love and a lot of women who have been getting pumped and dumped, they don't tend to mix well.

• Yay!
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, JigsawFeelin, Blondi and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
This thread is funny and I'm probably in danger in getting banned for overt mansplaining but it's okay for women to tell him to "fucking grow up".

You'll be rejected 100x more by women before you finally meet the one if you have the energy left to still meet people. It's the fact of life and a rite of passage for us. You could change and do all the right things and still get turned down or rejected. That's life.

Reactions: Deathbydemo
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
That's like if I started going around asking only for blokes with a 9 inch knob.
Oh well... a lot of simps wouldn't see any problem with that lmao. Which means a lot of people.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Blondi
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
Well, she had a good sense for humor and we could talk a lot.

Speaking of choosing partner by character. The problem is that the ones with the good characters mostly aren't my type. I just want them like superhot and let's say 8/10 objective with 50kg max. That sounds stupid but otherwise I wouldn't feel attracted to her physical appearance and if that isn't the case a relationship doesn't make sense anyway.

So again had it and lost it. Relationships are such an odd thing.
are you "super hot"?

Reactions: lofticries and TessB
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
and let's say 8/10 objective with 50kg max.
Are you trying to fit them in a suitcase?

Well...cough... you're in for a treat with me! Ha, ha, ha,.........no, no you really aren't, I'm tiny.
Hey, but they say that size is relative. That's why I date women with small hands.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Ame, Mentalmick and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
I don't have a mental disorder. I just feel aquward being 24/7 at home alone and see no sense in doing this.
if you are on a suicide site, you probably do have a "mental disorder"

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, GenesAndEnvironment, Roseate and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Ever thought about there's more then meets the eye?

Seriously, people who only care about looks are bound to end up alone.

There's beauty in everyone. And I'm not saying you should settle for just anyone, but being a bit less shallow might help you.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, TessB, Tackingintothewind and 1 other person
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
Ever thought about there's more then meets the eye?

There's beauty in everyone. And I'm not saying you should settle for just anyone, but being a bit less shallow might help you.
I dont understand why is everybody here attacking him. He's just asking for petite blue eyed blonde. Why hate for such little standard?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I dont understand why is everybody here attacking him. He's just asking for petite blue eyed blonde. Why hate for such little standard?
People are insecure and hostile when it comes to topics very closely related to the core demands of the DNA. It's basically my only trigger point, realizing that I am losing in regards to mate selection to other men. Stings like a bitch, loneliness just causes sadness and is less destructive.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, TessB and Mentalmick
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Little standard? It seems to be an extremely high standard for a European. Trust me being that petite is extremely rare even my 5'1" friend, the smallest of my acquaintances weighs in at about 55kg.

She's a long distance runner so it's mostly muscle but still....

Reactions: demuic
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Everyone has their own reasons for being on here but I'm personally of the belief that you shouldn't be.

Do you expect someone to stick around in a meaningful way when the first thing you value them for is for their looks? I know I'm a outlier even amount suicidal people but I genuinely don't understand how people place such high value on looks or money. At this point I'm not surprised the divorce rate is 50% or that pieces of shit like my own parents stay married out of obligation.

Reactions: lofticries, Mentalmick and demuic
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Everyone has their own reasons for being on here but I'm personally of the belief that you shouldn't be.

Do you expect someone to stick around in a meaningful way when the first thing you value them for is for their looks? I know I'm a outlier even amount suicidal people but I genuinely don't understand how people place such high value on looks or money. At this point I'm not surprised the divorce rate is 50% or that pieces of shit like my own parents stay married out of obligation.
Would this level of superficiality not indicate severe psychological problems?

Reactions: Ame
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Oh no believe me the most superficial are often the least lonely. At least from my experience.

Reactions: Blondi and GenesAndEnvironment