C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Hey, what do you like on your burgers? I'm sharing your interests... am I friendly, creepy stalker, or covertly trying to save you with the prospect of yummy burgers :)

why would you ask such things, i know all about 'burger topping tracers'. I've seen them lifting the lids of burgers to see what toppinge people like, beware people!

i'll have a 5 guys with everything, thanks. YOU SAVED ME:hug:

send it to

What's your name
Mary Jane
Where do you live?
Down a grid
What's your number?
Cucumber
What's your street?
Pigs feet.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and Ghost2211
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
why would you ask such things, i know all about 'burger topping tracers'. I've seen them lifting the lids of burgers to see what toppinge people like, beware people!

i'll have a 5 guys with everything, thanks. YOU SAVED ME:hug:

send it to

What's your name
Mary Jane
Where do you live?
Down a grid
What's your number?
Cucumber
What's your street?
Pigs feet.
Be careful, they're going to track you down and send the nonconsensual doctors to find reasons to fine you :( Go into hiding!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Be careful, they're going to track you down and send the nonconsensual doctors to find reasons to fine you :( Go into hiding!!!

I'm already under my quilt. quaking in my boots. i thought they were meant to make things better, they said everything would be fine. if only i'd chosen a plain burger......they would never have traced me :(

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and Lilacmoon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm already under my quilt. quaking in my boots. i thought they were meant to make things better, they said everything would be fine. if only i'd chosen a plain burger......they would never have traced me :(
I couldn't resist the temptation either. There was fries involved.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
I've been asked these questions, right away. It does seem they prey on new people.
They didn't ask me, maybe I wasn't considered worth saving xD Let's keeeeep it that way.

Reactions: MindFrog, Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've been asked these questions, right away. It does seem they prey on new people.

man thats scary. it flags up with me straight away. i know some people might not see it though, but they prey on vulnerable people. people use that stuff to blackmail people etc. i don't feel they are things people need to know. you can still get a connection with someone, without having to know questions that could potentially put them in harms way.be it from a visit to the psych ward or potential blackmail.

to me a genuine person will still talk to you, help you etc. without that kind of info. but you have to be careful of people getting things out of you bit by bit without you noticing.

being paranoid/careful isn't a bad thing. and if you are being paranoid any genuine person would totally understand someone being like that. its common sense.

• Love
Reactions: auniqueusername669, Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
I've made plenty of companions here that I enjoy without needing that many details. There's no reason to ask it >:| Be careful and safe with your info!

Especially pizza topping preferences. That's just asking for it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80, checkouttime and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I get the feeling they want me to ctb at this point.

well thats just wrong and fucked up, but i'm not surprised. if it was upto me no1 would CTB, but i'm a realist it isn't going to happen. i can't save everyone and promise them it will get better. i don't know what everyones situation is nor will i judge and pretend i can solve it. I leave people to decide what they want themselves, i think most who come here already know what they want, or they wouldn't be here.

sorry if it sounds doom and gloom but i'm just realistic. people on here know what they want/don't want. they haven't suddenly become brain dead because they came here, they had enough of a brain to find the site and sign up.no1 was forced to sign up that didn't know exactly what they were signing up for.

if they are going to recover i wouldn't suggest they are at the right place. it would be best they went and spoke to other people. not too a load of people that want to CTB!

i'm sorry i don't want to make people sound like they are horrid, me included. people are nice and we can laugh and joke. but we also talk about alot of dark stuff, and as much as the people are nice its not the right environment to recover in for me.
I've made plenty of companions here that I enjoy without needing that many details. There's no reason to ask it >:| Be careful and safe with your info!

Especially pizza topping preferences. That's just asking for it.

damn, pizza topping are involved aswell as burger ones FFS!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon and Ghost2211
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes, friendly and vulnerable people don't think that someone has an ulterior motive. They are just thinking about what pain they are in. They slip in these questions after you get somewhat comfortable with them. I noticed that with one person, whatever I said about how I feel or what I think they immediately said they were the same way. And it's as if they forgot what they had said two minutes ago, and were saying the opposite thing just to agree with me.

of course not, people will like getting attention from others.especially some of the people and the circumstances they are in/have suffered. they will definitely agree with everything you say, make you think they know how you feel etc its all a ploy to get you to reveal personal stuff.....for whatever reason they have. they will slip up, you just have to be on the ball with it. its hard to keep up with what your lying about, it far easier when your genuine and are telling the truth.

so if someone came on here and said right i want everyone to live, i want to help you all. then that person would be more believable to me....but they know and we do,its not what people want on here. so instead they do it in a sly manipulative way. who the fuck wants help of someone like that, i bet plenty of people have ended up heare in the first place listening to that type of person!!!!! makes no sense at all, you could never trust a person who is like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilacmoon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
just like there is a fine line between empathy and pro life there is also a fine line between caution and paranoid witch hunt, just saying.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 1465, puppy9 and 1 other person
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
What might seem like pro-life might just be past experiences with the forum.

I'm not actively suicidal atm, but being here helps me relieve some of the pressure when I feel I'm heading that way.

I've also learned that sometimes people haven't got important information that I might know.

Yesterday (or the day before, my memory is shit), I recommended lithium to someone. It's been my experience here that some folks don't know anyone who's had a positive result with meds. Or that some people have been scared off lithium because of blood tests or side effects, while mine aren't bad.

I also directed someone else to The Icarus Project since they wanted to get off meds.

If you like, I'll tell you why swallowing bleach is one of the dumbest ideas ever.

If it's that time, I'll wish you peace and say goodbye.

Just ignore anyone who makes you feel bad, discard with grace what doesn't apply to you, and take what you need to heart.

Jennifer

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 1465 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
just like there is a fine line between empathy and pro life there is also a fine line between caution and paranoid witch hunt, just saying.

definately, its ok to help people. you can see people who are genuine in that they want to help. either by showing them a method or by being someone to talk too if thats what the person wants. i've seen you do both :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Deleted member 4993, puppy9 and 1 other person
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You're putting quite a negative tone on empathy. A lot of people want someone to talk to or someone to listen. That's in no way filling the role of a counselor. If you're making an accusation feel free to just come out and say it directly.
NHS SPY!!

HELP!

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I've actually been asked the location of the cliff I was going to jump off.
I just said it was in Devon and 150 feet.
Also, I got a message on reddit asking about my posts here.
Tried to find out what area of Devon I was from and tried to get me to tell them my name and said they wanted to get to know me.
After I refused to give it to them, I haven't heard anything from them since.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, puppy9, _Minsk and 5 others
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Nowadays you can't even die in peace..
asylum catchers is everywhere lol

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, _Minsk, Skathon and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've actually been asked the location of the cliff I was going to jump off.
I just said it was in Devon and 150 feet.
Also, I got a message on reddit asking about my posts here.
Tried to find out what area of Devon I was from and tried to get me to tell them my name and said they wanted to get to know me.
After I refused to give it to them, I haven't heard anything from them since.

I think they wanted to be you BFF, knowing someones name and where they live, really makes you know someone so much more.

I mean i could never talk to someone unless i know where they live and their name, lmao. are people that gullible, they think others give out their right name if they actually did tell you. i know some people might do, thats exactly what these people do it for.

my names julie, im an 21 yr old, male from the moon. i feel such a connection with everyone now
I just joined and can assure you I'm not one.

quick get to the recovery section, i know thats what you joined for :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, SHThrowAway213, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Dear Pro Lifers on the forum! I want to be dead! Also, lots of other people on this forum want to be dead. That's why we are here.

If I was enjoying anything in my life then I would not be spending all day on this forum thinking about how to be dead.

Also many of us have tried medication, therapy, whatever and we still want to be dead.

And some people have life circumstances or health issues that mean they want to be dead.
They probably aren't pro lifers per se, just religious nut jobs, actual people are going about their lives only nut jobs go about interfering in others.