Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Haha love it !
Its funny you should say that about me having special powers though @XYZ
I once stared at some ice cubes for 15 mins and they melted! Thats some sort of gift right ?

• Love
Reactions: 262653, Meditation guide, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Sneaky busybodies they are. Right sneaky busybodies.

Imagine how pathetic your life must be that you feel the need, and assume you have the right, to tell random strangers on a suicide forum what decisions they should make.

Man... I'm the biggest loser around, but compared to these pathetic "busybodies", even I am a fucking Albert Einstein.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Meditation guide, esse_est_percipi and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Inviting people constantly to "reach out" and you will be there for them, and doing it to dozens of people each week seems suspicious.
I tell people that a lot, but I also teach people how to hang themselves safely. Don't be so quick to judge.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Sprite_Geist, Mm80 and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
The idea of a prolifer spying on me is scary :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80, XYZ and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It's creepy how many people have asked members for location lately.

name,location, time, date absolutely no need for anyone else to know. apart from one reason. they will be slowly trying to get people to release bits of information about themselves.

like i said lying and manipulating someone for information because they apparently want to help.....yeah ok. I personally think they are absolutely crap at it, they dont fool me. i'll just play along lol

i have one of these........

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, TheSomebody, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Its funny you should say that about me having special powers though.
I once stared at some ice cubes for 15 mins and they melted! Thats some sort of gift right ?

It's a Jedi mind trick. Convincing ice molecules to gather energy from the air surrounding them and change their state. Can you teach me how to do that?

Can it be applied to pro-lifers?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653, DyingAlf and Mm80
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Imagine how pathetic your life must be that you feel the need, and assume you have the right, to tell random strangers on a suicide forum what decisions they should make.

Man... I'm the biggest loser around, but compared to these pathetic "busybodies", even I am a fucking Albert Einstein.

attention whores

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and XYZ
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ghost2211, Caspers and 5 others
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Its funny you should say that about me having special powers though @XYZ

Actual photo of @Mm80 melting ice cubes with this laser vision.

90C54281 AB3E 4F07 A607 074C7A44A3E8

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, EssenceFocus and Mm80
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you'll notice they won't reply on threads like this, they will be reading it for sure. they will start saying everyone is paranoid etc trying to cover their arses and were all pro death etc. they will have all these magical stories about how their life has improved etc even though it was soo bad. makes me laugh how they think they can hide!! not fro me, i only give out the information I WANT people to know.

last time i looked it wasn't called sanctioned recovery

i will help anyone if they asked me for anything, but i certainly wont tell them what to do, or they should recover. i'm sure everyone can make decisions for themselves were all adults.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Robyn, Mm80 and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I agree with you about some of that but I do ask a couple of those questions because I'm curious/interested.
I'm so not pro-life & would never do anything to try to stop anyone ctb & would be furious if anyone tried to stop me (on ss I mean, irl I've already been furious when people have interfered & stopped me from ctb).
I also encourage people NOT to share information that could lead to them being doxxed.
I think thats a good point. In order to get to know people on here sometimes it helps to share some stuff so that you have something personal to talk about. Plus i think the vast majority on here dont have an agenda.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Yeah they use really corny statements.
One once said to me, reach out and touch somebodies hand, make this world a better place, if you can.

Those are song lyrics from the seventies. Maybe the sixties.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Dear Pro Lifers on the forum! I want to be dead! Also, lots of other people on this forum want to be dead. That's why we are here.

If I was enjoying anything in my life then I would not be spending all day on this forum thinking about how to be dead.

Also many of us have tried medication, therapy, whatever and we still want to be dead.

And some people have life circumstances or health issues that mean they want to be dead.

"Pro-lifers, pro-lifers, PRO-LIFERS!!!"

GRRRRRR!

Nothing like constructing an enemy, is there?

Tenor

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Im 39 ! But i do believe that @GoodPersonEffed used to dance to this at the school disco

lol.......duck...theres a slap coming your way...maybe

you gave away her age lol

or maybe I'm just delusional and paranoid no one could really want that info could they, people trying to save people from suicide? surely not?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
lol.......duck...theres a slap coming your way...maybe

you gave away her age lol

or maybe I'm just delusional and paranoid no one could really want that info could they, people trying to save people from suicide? surely not?
(I got a hug emoji so i might of got away with it. Might)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and checkouttime
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Lets face it no one in our lives can relate to us at all. I am beyond surprised at the sense of belonging I feel here.
You put it so wonderfully, by far my most favorite thing about this site is being able to go on here and feel like I am amongst folks who can understand me, and at the same time I can hopefully be amongst others who feel that I can understand them. This site is just a wonderous blessing disguised as being a vile blight.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you know what makes me laugh. these pro life people are here lying to people, pretending to be someone they aren't, to manipulate them into recovery. now they might think they are being morally right trying to save someone from CTB. but how can you trust someone that lies and manipulates in the 1st place, not exactly trustworthy in my eyes!!! IF people want to recover i would suggest they get as far away from here as possible and talk to people who might really be able to help, rather than a liar.

yours truly

dilussional, pro death person who cant think for themselves, and doesn't listen to people who lie

Reactions: Meditation guide and Lilacmoon
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Dear Pro Lifers on the forum! I want to be dead! Also, lots of other people on this forum want to be dead. That's why we are here.

If I was enjoying anything in my life then I would not be spending all day on this forum thinking about how to be dead.

Also many of us have tried medication, therapy, whatever and we still want to be dead.

And some people have life circumstances or health issues that mean they want to be dead.
Fuck yeah.

Reactions: checkouttime
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Inviting people constantly to "reach out" and you will be there for them, and doing it to dozens of people each week seems suspicious. At first it sounds like just a nice caring person but is there some other motive? Trying to get people to talk to you about their problems so you can act as some sort of counselor to in a sense talk them down off the ledge?

It reminds me of Jehovah's Witnesses who feel they are "helping" people by knocking on their door and trying to convince them to believe what they believe.
You're putting quite a negative tone on empathy. A lot of people want someone to talk to or someone to listen. That's in no way filling the role of a counselor. If you're making an accusation feel free to just come out and say it directly.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BipolarGuy, Mm80 and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020

Agree.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

I agree. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone.
I've been asked lots of personal probing questions. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm not used to being asked personal questions by strangers. I don't know people here well enough to talk about some things.
I don't know what is going on here or who I'm actually talking to.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I agree. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone.
I've been asked lots of personal probing questions. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm not used to being asked personal questions by strangers. I don't know people here well enough to talk about some things.

you should only tell people things you are comfortable with, and also things you want to be helped with. were on an internet forum and i would certainly be suspicious of people asking too many questions/personal details. be it, they want to help or could be for far worse things.

it's ok to be nice and support others, just others should be able to decide when/if they want to do this. we musn't forget everyoe on here are total strangers on a suicide forum. you never know what anyones true intentions are. even if they are being nice to you. I'm sure there are many genuine poeple out there, as there is not so

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lilacmoon, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
you should only tell people things you are comfortable with, and also things you want to be helped with. were on an internet forum and i would certainly be suspicious of people asking too many questions/personal details. be it, they want to help or could be for far worse things.

it's ok to be nice and support others, just others should be able to decide when/if they want to do this. we musn't forget everyoe on here are total strangers on a suicide forum. you never know what anyones true intentions are. even if they are being nice to you. I'm sure there are many genuine poeple out there, as there is not so
Hey, what do you like on your burgers? I'm sharing your interests... am I friendly, creepy stalker, or covertly trying to save you with the prospect of yummy burgers :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80 and Lilacmoon
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Some people may have heard enough solutions ideas. This may be one of the few places where they're hoping they aren't repeatedly seeing the same solutions that they've already tried.

Maybe we could add something below our avatar that show how open we are to corresponding categories (e.g., therapy, drugs, physicians, talk to family, talk to friends, write here, religion, other.) So someone with a NNNNNNNN means they don't want to hear any ideas, a NNNNYYNY means they're open to hearing some categories of ideas, and YYYYYYYY means they're open to listening to everything.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, MindFrog, LittleJem and 5 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Some people may have heard enough solutions ideas. This may be one of the few places where they're hoping they aren't repeatedly seeing the same solutions that they've already tried.

Maybe we could add something below our avatar that show how open we are to corresponding categories (e.g., therapy, drugs, physicians, talk to family, talk to friends, write here, religion, other.) So someone with a NNNNNNNN means they don't want to hear any ideas, a NNNNYYNY means they're open to hearing some categories of ideas, and YYYYYYYY means they're open to listening to everything.
I like the idea but I have no brain cells, how would I remember the code :(

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and 262653
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
you know what makes me laugh. these pro life people are here lying to people, pretending to be someone they aren't, to manipulate them into recovery.
Some can't keep up the act very long.