• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iwantittobeok

iwantittobeok

Jul 14, 2024
Heard propranolol makes SN more deadly? And baclofen is also lethal itself? Not looking for any guidance, just curious about that. I know Xanax is calming. I know the prochlorperazine will stop throwing up, I have Benadryl to prevent dystonia.
I know prochlorperazine isn't the most ideal but it's what I have and I don't want to wait for meto.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberianDawn, etherealspring and Sadmonster98
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Meto isn't a must. As long as you have something to prevent vomiting and the SN, you're good. The rest are a luxury. Good luck

Reactions: etherealspring and iwantittobeok
iwantittobeok

iwantittobeok

Jul 14, 2024
I like luxury so lucky me. Gonna go to a place where I can blast my music at full volume and make sure no one who isn't prepared to find a body finds me (delayed messaging to responsible acquaintance to get police or whoever to my body first)
I'd love a hot tub being the comfort seeker I am but idk I have the energy to set up a whole fucking tub out in the woods, I don't think s hotel will let me blast my music though. Thank you.
Anyone know if ketamine would be a good addition to things?
Also thank you I'm glad meto isn't the kink in my line. I get dystonia so I'm worried, but I have like an incredibly extensive pharmacy cabinet and if I wanted to just overdose it is very very easy. But I want it to be peaceful as possible. I want to just slip away. I'm tired of the pain. I almost completed one time from blood loss and it was peaceful because I passed out. But it didn't get completed, I can not fail this time. I have failed twice but I want it to not hurt. I have to go soon though, I am ruining an amazing person's life and I have to get out, they deserve to be free of my burden, truly no one please try and say any bullshit if you read that, they are like the most amazing human genius close to changing things for this world and I can not be dragging them down, I really mean, I can't drag them away from their focus and finishing there grad things, they need to focus on physics so the ones of us still with a chance at being ok might have a planet to live on in the future.

Last edited:
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
I like luxury so lucky me. Gonna go to a place where I can blast my music at full volume and make sure no one who isn't prepared to find a body finds me (delayed messaging to responsible acquaintance to get police or whoever to my body first)
I'd love a hot tub being the comfort seeker I am but idk I have the energy to set up a whole fucking tub out in the woods, I don't think s hotel will let me blast my music though. Thank you.
Anyone know if ketamine would be a good addition to things?
Also thank you I'm glad meto isn't the kink in my line. I get dystonia so I'm worried, but I have like an incredibly extensive pharmacy cabinet and if I wanted to just overdose it is very very easy. But I want it to be peaceful as possible. I want to just slip away. I'm tired of the pain. I almost completed one time from blood loss and it was peaceful because I passed out. But it didn't get completed, I can not fail this time. I have failed twice but I want it to not hurt. I have to go soon though, I am ruining an amazing person's life and I have to get out, they deserve to be free of my burden, truly no one please try and say any bullshit if you read that, they are like the most amazing human genius close to changing things for this world and I can not be dragging them down, I really mean, I can't drag them away from their focus and finishing there grad things, they need to focus on physics so the ones of us still with a chance at being ok might have a planet to live on in the future.
Btw have you seen the SN megathread or Vizzy's SN bible? Might help

Reactions: iwantittobeok
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Messing around with recreational stuff like ketamine has the potential to make your attempt more "fun". It also has the potential to cause adverse drug interactions, some of which might decrease the chance of dying.

If I had SN I'd be keeping my protocol as simple as possible, SN and just an antiemetic.

iwantittobeok

iwantittobeok

Jul 14, 2024
I'd like to have some good vibes on my way out if possible. I'm set on it, but if I can feel something good as I go I want it. I would love to be held by someone I love but that is not possible, all I have it music because of anyone left knows they will stop me unfortunately. I have to do this, if I can feel some comfort I want it.

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Messing around with recreational stuff like ketamine has the potential to make your attempt more "fun". It also has the potential to cause adverse drug interactions, some of which might decrease the chance of dying.

If I had SN I'd be keeping my protocol as simple as possible, SN and just an antiemetic.
Do u live in Europe?

iwantittobeok

iwantittobeok

Jul 14, 2024
Btw have you seen the SN megathread or Vizzy's SN bible? Might help
I have and I figure out my propranolol is apparently helpful. I just want the least painful and panic inducing because I am scared but I absolutely have to get this done. I have to do it this week. I've just cleared the air with people I love, tomorrow I'm sending the packages out. And Wednesday I'm saying goodbye, I have to do it now for my family to be able to be together to support each other there is a whole moving thing in the works. I just got teo big ones cleared the air and love up, tomorrow my last two, so Wednesday I'm going to be letting go. I want to be at rest. I'm so ready to escape this existence.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Hey since you doc helped you so much, throw alway all the packaging before ingesting, if the investigators finds out she precribed the meds you used to ctb, shes in big trouble.

Reactions: iwantittobeok
iwantittobeok

iwantittobeok

Jul 14, 2024
Thank you. I plan on deleting everything off my phone by resetting it, erasing the esim, changing the password first on my email so there's no possibility of recovery. And then smashing the physical phone and dropping it into the river.

Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Thank you. I plan on deleting everything off my phone by resetting it, erasing the esim, changing the password first on my email so there's no possibility of recovery. And then smashing the physical phone and dropping it into the river.
Pretty badass