• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
What acatully is SN?, how do you use it and is it available to buy in the UK? , what are the rates of being successful and if you fail are there detrimental side affects?

L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
Hey, welcome to Sanctioned Suicide.
What brings you on here?
Thank you, like most people on here I've been struggling for a very long time and since being on this site have seen alot of talk about SN?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Thank you, like most people on here I've been struggling for a very long time and since being on this site have seen alot of talk about SN?
OK, what's going on?
How come you've been struggling?

L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
OK, what's going on?
How come you've been struggling?
I hoenstly wouldn't know where to begin, I just feel like I'm existing rather than living, due to things that have gone on for too long I'm nervous, anxious, depressed the list goes on, why are you on here?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I hoenstly wouldn't know where to begin, I just feel like I'm existing rather than living, due to things that have gone on for too long I'm nervous, anxious, depressed the list goes on, why are you on here?
I'm on here for similar reasons to you. And I own SN, having purchased it myself.

Want to tell us your issues?
You can go in depth if you like, or not. Up to you.

You can read about mine here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-i-got-here.45001/

L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
Unfortunately not to trusting of people due to my past but I can relate to your story in more ways that one. I'm sorry you have had a rough time and that you've gone through all of that. Where did you get SN from?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Unfortunately not to trusting of people due to my past but I can relate to your story in more ways that one. I'm sorry you have had a rough time and that you've gone through all of that. Where did you get SN from?
OK, well you can explain without giving names or locations, so you remain anonymous, if you like?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Welcome. Sorry to hear that life has brought you to this point. Thankfully, this is a very supportive community.

You'll want to acquaint yourself with the Resources Compilation pinned thread in this forum. You can read more about sodium nitrite (SN) there.

No one in this site will ever tell you where to purchase an item as it's against the rules. Resources exist on the site so you can view the information and make informed decisions about your future.

Depending on where you are in your life situation, the Recovery forum may be a great resource as well. Like I said, we are a very supportive community. Many people come here feeling suicidal and because of the information and network here, find other paths. I hope you find the path that's right for you.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
SN is sodium nitrite. the link below might be helpful and also you could search the SN megathread

Stan's Guide to SN. | Sanctioned Suicide