• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TwilightWind

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry for English. I saw lots of people talk about how to store SN, some people said we'd better not open the original package, and other people said it is better to transfer sn to a sealed container (like Lab use). so can I just use original package to store it if original package is reliable enough? I'm afraid if I open the packaging and SN will get oxidation for a bit.
And I plan to bury my sn in the soil in an isolated container, is this a good idea to hide and store? preferably stored for decades lol, because Im mot sure I can still buy sn in the future.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry for English. I saw lots of people talk about how to store SN, some people said we'd better not open the original package, and other people said it is better to transfer sn to a sealed container (like Lab use). so can I just use original package to store it if original package is reliable enough? I'm afraid if I open the packaging and SN will get oxidation for a bit.
And I plan to bury my sn in the soil in an isolated container, is this a good idea to hide and store? preferably stored for decades lol, because Im mot sure I can still buy sn in the future.
It's best if you use an air tight container and store it in a cold, dark environment. However, burying it doesn't seem like a good idea. The material of the container will most likely get damaged overtime. Aren't you afraid of someone accidentally digging it up?
You could hide it in a basement if you really need to or simply under your bed.

Reactions: TwilightWind