• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone!
So i've posted a few times and always changing my method as I'm not sure what to do. I hope to get my SN from a really good source this week, but due to Corona you never know how long it will take to get here..

I have severe digestive issues at this point. Is it really so that SN is not going to work for me? I have delayed stomach emptying. Would love some advice on this.

I do have access to meto, just not to acid reducers. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have delayed stomach emptying.
I don't know anything about that but all I can do is guess. It probably won't matter. I'm not sure anyone has it pass through into the intestines actually. In fact most people vomit.

Reactions: ineedtoleave
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I don't know anything about that but all I can do is guess. It probably won't matter. I'm not sure anyone has it pass through into the intestines actually. In fact most people vomit.
So it might not be that is has to leave the stomach to poison you I guess?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
All I know is what I've been reading and in about 5 minutes or 10 people vomit usually. So no it doesn't pass through to the intestines, it comes back out through the mouth.

Well, but not all of it is vomited out in cases that lead to death. I'll try to research the absorption question, but meanwhile: It seems that people with gastroentero issues may experience more discomfort/pain from SN.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
"Quantitatively, absorption through the gut is greater than other routes (bioavailability >92%) as nitrite is rapidly and almost completely absorbed through the small intestine."

That's from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5383256/

So, @ineedtoleave, it seems to depend on how your delayed stomach emptying works. If it's going to get to the short intestine sooner or later, it might be okay; it might be more uncomfortable/painful on the way, though.

@Meditation guide, thanks for your viewpoint. I've researched SN pretty thoroughly and am aware that some people vomit and die anyway, but that's because they *didn't* vomit all of the SN. And thank you for making it clear you were just guessing. Looking for peer-reviewed medical studies can help us all finetune our guesswork.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
So within ten minutes or less, the time before the vomiting, some of it made it's way to the intestines?

Maybe it's still in the stomach. We don't empty everything out each time we puke; that's why we sometimes vomit multiple times in a row. If you look you can no doubt find average times for SN to reach the gut, although it for sure depends on a lot of factors.

Reactions: ineedtoleave
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Quantitatively, absorption through the gut is greater than other routes (bioavailability >92%) as nitrite is rapidly and almost completely absorbed through the small intestine

This is not saying that SN has to reach the gut to be absorbed. The fact that in a normal stomach it takes at least two hours for anything to reach the gut shows that the SN is not reaching the gut but being absorbed in the stomach.
"Quantitatively, absorption through the gut is greater than other routes (bioavailability >92%) as nitrite is rapidly and almost completely absorbed through the small intestine."

That's from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5383256/

So, @ineedtoleave, it seems to depend on how your delayed stomach emptying works. If it's going to get to the short intestine sooner or later, it might be okay; it might be more uncomfortable/painful on the way, though.

@Meditation guide, thanks for your viewpoint. I've researched SN pretty thoroughly and am aware that some people vomit and die anyway, but that's because they *didn't* vomit all of the SN. And thank you for making it clear you were just guessing. Looking for peer-reviewed medical studies can help us all finetune our guesswork.
So if one has severe delayed stomach emptying.. it would probably be a problem I think? Thank you for all the info!!

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
The SN is not reaching the gut in anyone who uses this method. The normal stomach takes at least two hours to empty into the gut.

People lose consciousness in 20 minutes usually. We do not actually have an exact time of death. We have a few times when people were observing where it appeared people stopped breathing in 30 minutes approximately but this is not really a confirmation of anything, since no monitor was hooked up.

There are some unknowns about how exactly the SN works to cause death and lots of variations but it's all anecdotal and not scientifically studied in humans.
So it gets obsorbed while in the stomach it seems, which will poison you. Thank you that actually made me feel a lot better!

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So it gets obsorbed while in the stomach it seems, which will poison you. Thank you that actually made me feel a lot better!
I can't imagine anyone drinking SN and following the recommended protocol who survives unless they go to the hospital but what makes me pause is that they have time to get to the hospital. That does not line up with the idea that people stop breathing in 30 minutes, as has been related by observers. So I have a big question mark about when people actually die, how long it takes to die from the time it is drunk.

It is hard to imagine people drinking this and losing consciousness in about 20 minutes, then later waking up in the hospital very much alive. Do they live next door to the hospital? I mean, they obviously stay alive long enough to be found by someone and taken to the hospital which is probably longer than 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I can't imagine anyone drinking SN and following the recommended protocol who survives unless they go to the hospital but what makes me pause is that they have time to get to the hospital. That does not line up with the idea that people stop breathing in 30 minutes, as has been related by observers. So I have a big question mark about when people actually die, how long it takes to die from the time it is drunk.

It is hard to imagine people drinking this and losing consciousness in about 20 minutes, then later waking up in the hospital very much alive. Do they live next door to the hospital? I mean, they obviously stay alive long enough to be found by someone and taken to the hospital which is probably longer than 30 minutes.
Yes that is quite strange indeed.. i guess nobody knows for sure. I will only be able to use the meto though for the protocol. You think that will be enough??