• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
It was rather impulsive - no antiemetic. I took the dose and within a few minutes my heart was pounding and everything became very unsteady. I had the sudden urge to go outside and see the stars. I didn't make it outside. Apparently I just dropped on the way out. Unfortunately my brother came home and found me.

How much did you ingest? Did you go to hospital?

ArtifexCorpus13

ArtifexCorpus13

Sep 30, 2020
How much did you ingest? Did you go to hospital?

25 grams dissolved in a shot glass of water. Yes I spent 2 days in the hospital and then 5 days in the psych ward.

• Aww..
Reactions: DeadButDreaming and Metalhead
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
25 grams dissolved in a shot glass of water. Yes I spent 2 days in the hospital and then 5 days in the psych ward.

I appreciate the info and sorry to hear your troubles. I hope you don't take my questions the wrong way as it is strictly for information for the community. We're you in much pain after ingesting the SN? Do you think you'd have ctb if not found?

ArtifexCorpus13

ArtifexCorpus13

Sep 30, 2020
I appreciate the info and sorry to hear your troubles. I hope you don't take my questions the wrong way as it is strictly for information for the community. We're you in much pain after ingesting the SN? Do you think you'd have ctb if not found?

Oh no I don't mind at all. We're here to learn, right? Very minor stomach discomfort - I wouldn't even call it pain. But I've got a pretty cast iron stomach lol. I would definitely have died. I was close to 70% methemoglobin. Lethal is above 60%. My blood chemistry was so out of whack that they had to draw blood from the arteries in my wrist regularly to even read how much oxygen I had.

• Love
Reactions: redbathingduck, LifeQuitter2018, Stepheng7287 and 3 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
That's actually a really good idea, I'll try it before I ctb

My method is going to be mouthwash, SN, mouthwash, mint. Hopefully that makes it a bit easier

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Metalhead, Deleted member 4993, sadworld and 1 other person
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
I've had about 4 or 5 colonoscopies so far in life and I couldn't imagine a taste worse than the colonoscopy prep. 2 litres of salty tasting water before each procedure. I'm starting to think SN would be a good method for me honestly. I probably wouldn't even need to take an Antiemetic. And if I drink enough SN would I even need an Acid Regulator?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, woxihuanni and Metalhead
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I've had about 4 or 5 colonoscopies so far in life and I couldn't imagine a taste worse than the colonoscopy prep. 2 litres of salty tasting water before each procedure. I'm starting to think SN would be a good method for me honestly. I probably wouldn't even need to take an Antiemetic. And if I drink enough SN would I even need an Acid Regulator?
The problem is, you won't vomit because of the taste but you'll vomit because your body recognises SN as a poison so you'll start vomitting, it's the same with too much alcohol. So I would still take an antiemetic just to be safe. You might get stomach pain if you don't use an acid regulator and the process might take longer.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Stepheng7287, Metalhead and 1 other person
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Not gonna lie, I was gonna try this experiment myself later down the road. But reading the comments here helped. I guess there really isn't a way to prep for the taste of SN as some people said that they are vastly different.

Reactions: sadworld
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Did this same thing last week. The only megative consequence i faced was significant pooping. So good luck there, i look forward to doing the SN, i hope you're ready too!

Reactions: sadworld
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
I tried this now It was so bad I couldn't drink it all. Now I'm worried how am I gonna take SN :aw:

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I made a preparation and took it without swallowing it and then spit it out. It was very salty with a slight chemical taste. Now I hope my SN doesn't break down. It is closed in a dry place without light.

S

sadcatboy

Nov 11, 2021
Table salt goes lethal only above 100 grams, if I remember correctly. But it brings harm from relatively small amounts, I'm glad you are well, but don't repeat this, at least not very often.
I'm pretty sure that tablesalt is lethal at lower doses. There have been documented cases where children died with no more than a single tablespoon. Although it's probably still higher than 25g, I'm guessing somewhere around 60-70g?