• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i heard and know that storing it in tupperware is fine, but i think i got the precise meaning wrong :/ i forget what type of bag it was in to begin with (may have been plastic sealed?) and then..took it out of the bag for some reason and put the open sn into a small tupperware (and put that inside another tupperware just in case that would help (??) (i am very tired of myself). my question is would it be ok for another ~month and a half, or am i done for?

Reactions: davidtorez
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
yes, don't worry about degradation. it is kind of stable salt even in high room temperature and you made sure it is very airtight, it will last for years. make sure you don't store it in fridge and moist free. in some rare threads, members here suggested to store it in fridge. immediately there will be condensation inside the package. moist will ruin it.

Upvote 0
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
ok. i got worried cos there is air in the tupperware but it is definitely closed. yea the fridge suggestion didn't sound very reliable, in which case i wonder how it came about :o

Upvote 0
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
i heard and know that storing it in tupperware is fine, but i think i got the precise meaning wrong :/ i forget what type of bag it was in to begin with (may have been plastic sealed?) and then..took it out of the bag for some reason and put the open sn into a small tupperware (and put that inside another tupperware just in case that would help (??) (i am very tired of myself). my question is would it be ok for another ~month and a half, or am i done for?
I'd imagine it should be fine for that amount of time. It probably wouldn't hurt to put a few dessicant packs (silica gel and/or oxygen absorber) in with it to absorb any excess moisture, especially if it's in an area with higher humidity.

You can always keep some aquarium/drinking water test strips in reserve and retest your SN before use, if you haven't done so already.

A month and a half isn't long, though. Your SN should be fine by all accounts.

• Informative
Reactions: viljalauss
Upvote 0
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
I'd imagine it should be fine for that amount of time. It probably wouldn't hurt to put a few dessicant packs (silica gel and/or oxygen absorber) in with it to absorb any excess moisture, especially if it's in an area with higher humidity.

You can always keep some aquarium/drinking water test strips in reserve and retest your SN before use, if you haven't done so already.

A month and a half isn't long, though. Your SN should be fine by all accounts.
thank you :) dessicant packs are a very good idea indeed, i hadn't thought of that

Upvote 0