• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I've been relentlessly working for days, scouring search results, trying to uncover IC, especially now that DD is restricting access. I really don't want to buy SN marketed for bait cure but I will if I have to. If anyone would like to pm me that would be great and I will be incredibly grateful. I am curious to ask those who have found IC: what search engine were ya'll using? I've tried a few that aren't supposed to censor/track but still haven't had any luck. I'm losing my gd mind trying to figure this out.

Last edited:
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I've been searching for days trying to research and uncover IC, especially now that DD is restricting access. I really don't want to buy SN marketed for bait cure but I will if I have to. If anyone would like to pm me that would be great and I will be incredibly grateful. I am curious to ask those who have found the source what search engine were ya'll using? I've tried a few that aren't supposed to censor/track but still haven't had any luck.
The fish sn is good

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
The fish sn is good
I was genuinely hoping it was, phew. Even for that market, I could only find one company. I found another one that sold it in the past, but discontinued the product for some unknown reason. I saw DD SN being sold by other websites, but it seemed a bit sketch. I even found one chemical company that claims to offer free shipping on everything... The website looked a little too basic/off in some way so I researched the company only to find the guy that owned it was arrested a few years back and had explosive devices on his property. Super weird.

• Aww..
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I was genuinely hoping it was, phew. Even for that market, I could only find one company. I found another one that sold it in the past, but discontinued the product for some unknown reason. I saw DD SN being sold by other websites, but it seemed a bit sketch. I even found one chemical company that claims to offer free shipping on everything... The website looked a little too basic/off in some way so I researched the company only to find the guy that owned it was arrested a few years back and had explosive devices on his property. Super weird.
DD used to be sold through other websites yeah..

I actually just looked into the cure SN.. it's cheap and ships globally..

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've been relentlessly working for days, scouring search results, trying to uncover IC, especially now that DD is restricting access. I really don't want to buy SN marketed for bait cure but I will if I have to. If anyone would like to pm me that would be great and I will be incredibly grateful. I am curious to ask those who have found IC: what search engine were ya'll using? I've tried a few that aren't supposed to censor/track but still haven't had any luck. I'm losing my gd mind trying to figure this out.
Good things come to those who seek in time.

Reactions: almaranthine
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Thank you anyone reading this willing to message me. I just wanted to disclaim that I have the source now. Very relieved. Still curious about search engines though as far as researching info about SN and finding supply of it.