• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I want to preface this by saying that this isn't a goodbye thread like the ones we're all used to. I've had a proper goodbye thread drafted for several weeks, only because this community has been incredibly important to me. In many ways, SaSu has allowed me to explore emotions and thoughts that are too visceral for me to voice out loud: certain things just feel too painful to voice, especially around the people that I loved.
I'm incredibly thankful to you all for giving me the time and attention while I processed incredibly difficult thoughts. I've grieved on this website, I've made friends on this site; hell, I've made friends that aren't alive anymore. I feel incredibly grateful to know all of you, even if I haven't interacted with everyone directly.

The more that I've grappled with my own existence, the more I've realized how desperately I want to live. I'm curious about what the future holds, I'm excited to create new memories and to have new experiences. I want to fall in love again, I want to watch my friends grow old and cranky. In a lot of ways, you all have taught me that life is worth living.

I don't want to discourage anyone from pursuing the path that is best for them. This isn't a pro-life thread or a self-help thing. I am just walking away from this website for a bit, and if things go well, maybe this will be the last time I interact with you all.

So, as someone who just dumped his SN down the drain, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for your time, thank you for giving me a place to belong, thank you so much for being the only sanctuary I ever had for months. I care about you all, and if you'd ever like to reach me, I'd love to share my social medias so we can talk.

I love you all, and I admire every single one of you.

Andres

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We believe everyone who participates on this site is a survivor. Every day you decide what type of person you're going to be that day. My only wish for you is to graduate from surviving to thriving.

I hope you find peace. Be well on your journey.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All the best! I hope the future brings you all the peace and happiness it has to offer ❤️

Reactions: thewalkingdread