• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
After gathering everything I need for sn (except a scale which I will order), I came up with a revised plan after reading as many protocols as possible.

So it goes like this

Day

08:00- 10mg Meto

16:00- 10mg Meto

00:00- 10mg Meto

Day Two (CTB day)

60mg Propranolol- an hour and a half before SN

08:00 - Paracetamol 1g

08:15- 30mg Meto

08:40: 3mg Alprazolam

08:50- Measure and prepare 2 servings of 25g SN in 60ml water

09:00 - Take SN drink

So, a few comments are that the Propranolol I have expired in March but I think it's still usable although I do know PPH doesn't prescribe it anymore because inducing Tachycardia speeds up the process of unconsciousness but I'm just trying to prepare as best as I can with what I have access to.

Now for the Xanax( Alprazolam), I've already asked when to take it however I get different answers because some threads I've read from a while ago say that you should take it an hour before with the Painkillers but what if you are unfocused by the time it's time to measure out sn and mix it altogether, let alone drink if shortly after so I'd like come clarification on this because I do know some regimens have been slightly altered for personal reasons which is what I've done here but it does not deviate from the protocol and what is needed to be done. Don't wanna take too much Alprazolam before sn because I do fear I'd pass out beforehand which is why, according to my regimen, I made it 20 mins before SN drink and hopefully it absorbs but any and every criticism is welcome because this is 90% the regimen I'm looking at after carefully gathering as much as I could from others, both recently and from user accounts long ago.

The goal is to be as precise and effective as possible with what I have even if some people have ctbd with less but it doesn't hurt to go through this to mitigate failure and the consequences of it.

I know the bare basics of the SN regimen such as little to no water in the final two hours before drinking SN and I know a minimum of 8 hrs fasting is just fine but I will have light meals on day 1 to make sure there is as little food as possible to digest.

Anyway, I'm rambling but that's about it, looking forward to responses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Owl_07 and hodbu
H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
I'd like to know as well as I'm gathering info on how to acquire all the required chemicals.

May I dm you for how you got your SN and meto?

progeria

progeria

Jul 18, 2021
My regime is identical to yours, can I write to you?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
My regime is identical to yours, can I write to you?
Sure go ahead, I would welcome an exchange in ideas
I'd like to know as well as I'm gathering info on how to acquire all the required chemicals.

May I dm you for how you got your SN and meto?
SN is local to me in my country and the Meto, well I just told the doctor about nausea and pushed to get it, saying it would help before he wrote down the prescription and that was that, same with the Xanax but that was two weeks later when I was actually sick with flu.