• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: throwaway123, and 10 others, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Isn't SN a very painful way to go? and somewhat unreliable?

Reactions: Madrid27
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
you ordered an order of n?

Reactions: lv-gras
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Isn't SN a very painful way to go? and somewhat unreliable?

As long as you have antiemetic and tagamet and some pain killer it shouldn't be too bad, judging from the people who have chosen that method and never returned (unless medical was called) I would put it's reliability at near 100%. Definitely not suitable for suicidal gesture.

Reactions: AutoTap, StarDust, throwaway123 and 2 others
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
As long as you have antiemetic and tagamet and some pain killer it shouldn't be too bad, judging from the people who have chosen that method and never returned (unless medical was called) I would put it's reliability at near 100%. Definitely not suitable for suicidal gesture.
Yes. they say that the stomach also hurts

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
What does the last sentence mean?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Yes. they say that the stomach also hurts

Yes, the antiemetic in addition to preventing nausea and tagamet speed up digestion, sodium nitrite is a salt and will quickly absorb water, I think this is what causes the pain/pressure in the gut/digestive tract.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I also have antiemetics and lots of benzos- I'm unsure on the amount of water I can drink to take them all and if I should add a painkiller.

Definitely not interested in a gesture I want this to 100% work and am a bit worried that it's only 7 out of 10 for reliability in the peaceful pill handbook.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and Dani Paradox
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Tagamat isn't available in my country but I have Zantac which is similar but works in a different way I think.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Tagamat isn't available in my country but I have Zantac which is similar but works in a different way I think.

Look up the active ingredient of tagamet I'm sure it exists just under a different trade name.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
If Zantac is ranitidine/ranitidinum then your good :)

Reactions: and 10 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
I also have antiemetics and lots of benzos- I'm unsure on the amount of water I can drink to take them all and if I should add a painkiller.

Definitely not interested in a gesture I want this to 100% work and am a bit worried that it's only 7 out of 10 for reliability in the peaceful pill handbook.
Take the benzos before meto and then acid reducer then sn, at least benzos first so the water you take them with absorbs and doesnt dilute the rest

Reactions: anna
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

I don't think it's going to matter how much water you drink within reason. Why it's 7 out of 10 probably because it's completely reversible with methylene blue. Also people have called the medics and been saved. Myself I would take some painkiller and be completely drunk the pph says you could go unconscious pretty quickly but others have said it can take an hour to go unconscious big difference. Also it's quite alarming to have your heartbeat beating fast and hard, it's making your blood unable to transport oxygen so your heart speeds up to try to get more oxygen which it's being starved of, and there can be severe headache.

Reactions: StarDust, and 10 others, anna and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I see another Aussie on here :) (like me) That is the stuff you are looking for, just remember to have everything you need in order to make it as painless as possible.

Reactions: lv-gras
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Thank you!

I get severe migraines so I'm very used to headaches.

I hope it arrives by Friday but sometimes the mail takes forever.

Reactions: anna and StarDust