• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Because SN allows for me to lay down and rest as I die. Also, all I need to do is follow a guide, so there is less room for human error and troubleshooting. I just like the idea of drinking something better than having something around my neck, but I'm fine with either. They are very different ways to die, but yet also similar. It just comes down to preference.

A

adios

May 13, 2020
Why do people favour SN over hanging themselves?
For me it's fear of failure. If you fail with SN, things can end really badly, but it's not super common(usually people aren't super harmed). However, if you fail with hanging, it's more likely you'll be a vegetable. In no way would I discourage it for someone else, it's just not something I would feel super comfortable with.

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
Because SN allows for me to lay down and rest as I die. Also, all I need to do is follow a guide, so there is less room for human error and troubleshooting. I just like the idea of drinking something better than having something around my neck, but I'm fine with either. They are very different ways to die, but yet also similar. It just comes down to preference.
Interesting view. I like it. I do like the idea of hanging from a tree for a bystander to find. I have noticed alot of people here prefer the SN option.
For me it's fear of failure. If you fail with SN, things can end really badly, but it's not super common(usually people aren't super harmed). However, if you fail with hanging, it's more likely you'll be a vegetable. In no way would I discourage it for someone else, it's just not something I would feel super comfortable with.
I guess that's a perspective I haven't thought about, thanks!

Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
The reason I personally favour SN is because it would allow me to be in a comfortable place such as my bed, car seat or even on the ground somewhere, with my mind clear and relaxed it would be a pretty comfortable ending experience. Hanging is pretty fast but actually overcoming your survival instinct and jumping is extremely difficult, not to mention it requires you to find a secluded and relatively awkward place that can handle your weight to prepare the whole thing, a forest is the only place. I personally think SN provides way more flexibility, sure it requires some preparation, but if everything goes right, you get a ride out of this world without much if any discomfort.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Aside from reversability that @adios mentioned, another reason for opting to use SN is the ease of use. Hanging can be a bit finnicky, and can take a bit of work. SN is just a glass of water mixed with the SN. Far easier and far less margin of error.

watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
I'm still on the fence with these two methods.

It appears there aren't many reports of people failing with SN, not being immediately rescued and surviving to know the potential long-term damage. The available reports are generally from people who were administered medical help within hours or even minutes from ingesting. So, my concern is surviving it with multiple organ failure. On the other hand, hanging can leave you with brain damage.

As far as pain is concerned hanging has the "benefit" of being a known evil – it's easier to imagine the pain you might feel in the worst case scenario, which would entail dying of suffocation and a crushed trachea (rather than quickly passing out first from constricted arteries and veins). Best case, you just black out before you get to feel any pain. SN might be painful in ways harder to fathom.

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
SN seems like it is easier to follow through with it. Hanging requires a lot of courage and also a lot of opportunites to back out (in partials suspension at least), wheras simply downing bad tasting medicine seems almost serene.

Thats what i hope at least, no access to SN yet :ahhha:

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
I'm still on the fence with these two methods.

It appears there aren't many reports of people failing with SN, not being immediately rescued and surviving to know the potential long-term damage. The available reports are generally from people who were administered medical help within hours or even minutes from ingesting. So, my concern is surviving it with multiple organ failure. On the other hand, hanging can leave you with brain damage.

As far as pain is concerned hanging has the "benefit" of being a known evil – it's easier to imagine the pain you might feel in the worst case scenario, which would entail dying of suffocation and a crushed trachea (rather than quickly passing out first from constricted arteries and veins). Best case, you just black out before you get to feel any pain. SN might be painful in ways harder to fathom.
Every word you just wrote is spot on what I've been thinking. I can't get my hands on SN so I don't have a choice lol

Reactions: mopeyD
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I prefer SN because simply being poisoned is something familiar for ex-druggie like me. I know what tachycardia, dizziness or nausea feels like and it just makes me less anxious. It lowers the probability I will try to abort the attempt because of fear. I've tried dozens of various meds & drugs so being seduced doesn't make an impression on me lol

N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
I prefer SN because simply being poisoned is something familiar for ex-druggie like me. I know what tachycardia, dizziness or nausea feels like and it just makes me less anxious. It lowers the probability I will try to abort the attempt because of fear. I've tried dozens of various meds & drugs so being seduced doesn't make an impression on me lol
Interestingly enough, the tachycardia and dizziness that are involved with SN are the exact reasons why I'm hesitant to use this method.

watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Interestingly enough, the tachycardia and dizziness that are involved with SN are the exact reasons why I'm hesitant to use this method.

Short for finding N, I don't think it gets any "better" than that though. These symptoms appear mild in most reports and given that you are taking a poison and catching the bus it could be worse. The sole experience can give you a panic attack as you are fading away and a range of related symptoms can occur.

I am more worried about what happens once you start drifting into unconsciousness – are you really unconscious or are you just incapacitated to the point you can't communicate your pain? And of course the aforementioned potential for long-term damage, that has so far not been accounted for.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I do like the idea of hanging from a tree for a bystander to find.
I read of one man hanging from a tall tree in the entrance to the hiway when morning rush hour was going on, cars speeding past his dangling body so everyone got a good look but none stopped. It was very windy and his body was blowing around from the long rope.

Some people want as many to see them that way as possible. Witness the ones who live stream themselves. Hanging or gunshot is much more shocking. I don't understand this desire to have people see it.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Pros and cons have already been outlined, so don't really have much to add. But if both methods were carried out perfectly and under the right conditions I'd assume hanging has a higher fataility rate than SN. Things do occasionally go wrong with SN. Most notably vomiting, but also other side effects, and then in pain and panic calling EMT, and whilst the effects are fully reversible almost right to the end one does require professional help in doing so. Think it's mostly personal preference.

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
I read of one man hanging from a tall tree in the entrance to the hiway when morning rush hour was going on, cars speeding past his dangling body so everyone got a good look but none stopped. It was very windy and his body was blowing around from the long rope.

Some people want as many to see them that way as possible. Witness the ones who live stream themselves. Hanging or gunshot is much more shocking. I don't understand this desire to have people see it.
A very detailed description I liked it !
Yea apparently about a month a go there was a 40 year old guy in Geelong hanging from a tree for people to see. I guess when you feel you've been tortured alot then the desire to torture others is there. Well for me anyway. Just a sick cool twisted thought that I enjoy having.
Pros and cons have already been outlined, so don't really have much to add. But if both methods were carried out perfectly and under the right conditions I'd assume hanging has a higher fataility rate than SN. Things do occasionally go wrong with SN. Most notably vomiting, but also other side effects, and then in pain and panic calling EMT, and whilst the effects are fully reversible almost right to the end one does require professional help in doing so. Think it's mostly personal preference.
So there's pros and cons for both.
I guess it's which one you feel more knowledgeable and able in getting the job done right to achieve CTB.
Time to do some research on how to get the knot right and rope length.
Thanks for every ones input, I really appreciate it!!

Last edited:
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
Can opiods kill?

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
Because preparing and drinking a glass of what is essentially magical death Kool-Aid seems way easier than overcoming your survival instinct and hanging yourself.
Also hanging involves finding a study spot, and finding a good rope, and trusting that you tie the knots right. Tons of shit that I doubt I could do.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Can opiods kill?
Indeed, yet it depends on what opioid you want to use. Chemicals known as weak opioids have too high LD doses to be useful in that purpose. Basically every opioid you can inject is good enough, although research is always recommended.

Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
Indeed, yet it depends on what opioid you want to use. Chemicals known as weak opioids have too high LD doses to be useful in that purpose. Basically every opioid you can inject is good enough, although research is always recommended.
can you get a stroke and survive or do u just die?

Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
I will add to the previous answers that a death by hanging always ends up in a kinda... dirty and messy way. It really impacts the physical appearance, and some people don't want to inflict this on their loved ones...

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
I will add to the previous answers that a death by hanging always ends up in a kinda... dirty and messy way. It really impacts the physical appearance, and some people don't want to inflict this on their loved ones...
Never thought of that! I guess CO sounds better than SN or hanging

Reactions: Hazelnut
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
can you get a stroke and survive or do u just die?
Honestly I haven't heard of getting stroke after opioid overdose. As far as I know, the death by opioids usually occurr due to respiratory arrest. It is preceded by the feeling of ultimate high and then you lose consciousness. Then you suffocate to death without feeling it. In my opinion it must be even more peaceful method than N but it is discouraged here as it requires some knowledge about drugs and relatively a lot of things can go wrong. The efficiency of this method stongly depends of the opioid you use. Strong opioids like fentanyl or heroin are recommended. You have to inject them in order to make this method work though. If you never used opioids then I would not recommend this method for you.

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
Honestly I haven't heard of getting stroke after opioid overdose. As far as I know, the death by opioids usually occurr due to respiratory arrest. It is preceded by the feeling of ultimate high and then you lose consciousness. Then you suffocate to death without feeling it. In my opinion it must be even more peaceful method than N but it is discouraged here as it requires some knowledge about drugs and relatively a lot of things can go wrong. The efficiency of this method stongly depends of the opioid you use. Strong opioids like fentanyl or heroin are recommended. You have to inject them in order to make this method work though. If you never used opioids then I would not recommend this method for you.
The best high and nodding off is great.. sometimes I miss those days.. literally used to make the world a beautiful place though no matter what.. also turns you into an ugly person (not literally, I mean character wise) but pwahhh when you're about to nod off and you think shit yea this is my chance I'm going to CTB it's the best feeling!
But no can't have a stroke from opioids.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I cannot do full suspension in my apartment. To do full I'd need to be outside or in a public place. I don't want my bus ride to be public so this wouldn't work for me. Also, I've tested passing out with a loop and it appears my carotids are very deep, so it appears partial won't work for me.