• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
If all you need in order to die is to compress the carotid arteries, which you can easily do with your fingers, why aren't there more methods revolving around it, that don't have as many cons as hanging?
For example a hoop shaped device that compresses your neck. Sounds a bit farfetched but possible.

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Feb 27, 2024
As for somebody with heart and breating issues dying from any kind of hypoxia while being conscious just idea and imagining of this sets of my breath or heart rhythm... If you were to engineer something i think it's probably better to go more into instantaneous ways like guns; or finding out the way you can break yourself while unconscious and then you can do whatever...

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
As for somebody with heart and breating issues dying from any kind of hypoxia while being conscious just idea and imagining of this sets of my breath or heart rhythm... If you were to engineer something i think it's probably better to go more into instantaneous ways like guns; or finding out the way you can break yourself while unconscious and then you can do whatever...
Compressing the carotid areas is probably one of the most peaceful ways to go, if not the most, you go unconscious in seconds and while conscious the feeling is pretty euphoric. I'm not going to engineer anything myself if thats what you meant, im just asking why other people aren't doing so, atleast publicly

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Not everyone can achieve the same result as you by pressing your fingers on the arteries, unfortunately ...
Therefore, difficulties arise

I had a lot of difficulties with this method. I squeezed the upper part of my neck and the lower part of my neck with ropes and scarves many times, but nothing worked

Then several times I still managed to achieve the approach of loss of consciousness and 1 time I lost consciousness.

Personally, I don't feel any euphoria at all from this.. My brain feels panicked because the blood is not going to the brain, and I can't control these brain signals

I only experienced euphoria a couple of times when I made my first attempts. There is no more of this

I will most likely do a complete hanging (without a sharp fall and without a broken neck or anything else)
I'll tie the knot in the front.

I'm going to get drunk on sleeping pills and I hope I just fall into a loop and die painlessly.

The end

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Not everyone can achieve the same result as you by pressing your fingers on the arteries, unfortunately ...

I had a lot of difficulties with this method. I squeezed the upper part of my neck and the lower part of my neck with ropes and scarves many times, but nothing worked

Then several times I still managed to achieve the approach of loss of consciousness and 1 time I lost consciousness.

Personally, I don't feel any euphoria at all from this.. My brain feels panicked because the blood is not going to the brain, and I can't control these brain signals

I only experienced euphoria a couple of times when I made my first attempts. There is no more of this

I will most likely do a complete hanging (without a sharp fall and without a broken neck or anything else)

I'm going to get drunk on sleeping pills and I hope I just fall into a loop and die painlessly.

The end
Of you're doing full suspension then having the knot behind is best to allow better compression.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Of you're doing full suspension then having the knot behind is best to allow better compression.
It doesn't work that way for me for some reason... Only the knot in the front gives me the results.
I still don't understand what's going on.
By the way, in several videos for a complete hanging with a knot in front, people did not use a sliding knot.
They simply tied a very ordinary knot around their necks to create strong pressure before leaving the surface. And then the weight of the body continued to press on the neck

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024

The end
Well thats one con of hanging, it isn't always successful, dont you think that you'd feel more at ease if you had something more reliable?

AnĂłnimo

AnĂłnimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
There ARE methods that resemble hanging. Some people tie very very tight knots on their necks, but you need to have a thin neck and some sort of experiemce with knotting. Other people tie this z wraps or whatever they are called, but it's risky, since you need a lot of force and if it fails, you'll have some red ass marks on your neck and you need a knife or scissors to cut them. Not a very convenient method.

There's also the tourniquette method, but I never managed to make it work, and there's the risk of it going loose. You don't want to risk brain damage. Please don't try them. Find better methods.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
There ARE methods that resemble hanging. Some people tie very very tight knots on their necks, but you need to have a thin neck and some sort of experiemce with knotting. Other people tie this z wraps or whatever they are called, but it's risky, since you need a lot of force and if it fails, you'll have some red ass marks on your neck and you need a knife or scissors to cut them. Not a very convenient method.

There's also the tourniquette method, but I never managed to make it work, and there's the risk of it going loose. You don't want to risk brain damage. Please don't try them. Find better methods.
Im talking about something more sturdy and reliable