• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Okay so to my shock my SN arrived just now. I only ordered a couple of nights ago.. I wasn't sure when or if it would even arrive at all. Thing is I'm not sure it's the right stuff. I ordered specifically to tubs of NaNO2 but the labels are in Dutch and tubs are bigger than I was expecting.. Image

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: mirko
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
It's easily done Nutshell - but yeah I wouldn't do anything with nitrate

Reactions: Fehler and Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Knew it was too good to be true. I'm not really surprised to be honest was more shocked that it came through the door

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Yeah I'd feel like that too

Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
I just went in the garden to have a zoot after this and it and the neighbouring trees were filled with sweet, chatty social, tiny birds! They flew into the budlia in front of and directly above me chatted for a bit and then all flew away. Strange and lovely experience.

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Okay so to my shock my SN arrived just now. I only ordered a couple of nights ago.. I wasn't sure when or if it would even arrive at all. Thing is I'm not sure it's the right stuff. I ordered specifically to tubs of NaNO2 but the labels are in Dutch and tubs are bigger than I was expecting..View attachment 56020
It's nitrate, not nitrite. I am sorry for this undoubted disappointment

Reactions: Nutshell
Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Damn, I'm sorry about that. Easy mistake to make honestly, but definitely better you found out now rather than later.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh damn, lol. Maybe you have a lot of meat you can preserve with it. Or open a butcher's shop. You're like halfway there already.

Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Can I like, at least get high off it or something? Maybe I try and make fireworks..
Hope it wasn't expensive op.
20 quid equal to a bag of weed
People outside my house singing carols... triggerinnng

Last edited: