venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
First off ,Hi guys I'm a new member here. My first priority to CTB was N , but getting it delivered here to India is big no-no because of customs,i thought of buying Vet N since it's easier to generally obtain something paying under the table in Indian pharmacies , but the Vet N local drug brands are not listed on google search anywhere, and asking for a generic name is not possible. Thus, I have narrowed down my method to SN, but I have many questions like what grade(Technical-Lab,ACS,AR) , also there's no much data regarding SN CTB stories/cases online as opposed to SA or Cyanide.I have access to all the antiemetics and stuff, would like to know if it's painful because the data suggests mixed opinions,i hope it isn't because of the PPH pain and reliability rating also,ho w long does it take to go unconscious,I am really into the SN method,but the lack of data is why I'm taken aback even after reading the SN Megathreads. Please shed some light on this topic.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
Check out the SN thread. It got all the info you need.

Reactions: RandomMan, sif, Strumgewehr and 4 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Use Food-Grade SN...just make sure the purity is >99%.

There are plenty of cases of SN Suicide, just google "Sodium Nitrite Suicide"

It's not painful, just makes you terribly nauseous, and you lose consciousness in 10-12 minutes.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
First off ,Hi guys I'm a new member here. My first priority to CTB was N , but getting it delivered here to India is big no-no because of customs,i thought of buying Vet N since it's easier to generally obtain something paying under the table in Indian pharmacies , but the Vet N local drug brands are not listed on google search anywhere, and asking for a generic name is not possible. Thus, I have narrowed down my method to SN, but I have many questions like what grade(Technical-Lab,ACS,AR) , also there's no much data regarding SN CTB stories/cases online as opposed to SA or Cyanide.I have access to all the antiemetics and stuff, would like to know if it's painful because the data suggests mixed opinions,i hope it isn't because of the PPH pain and reliability rating also,ho w long does it take to go unconscious,I am really into the SN method,but the lack of data is why I'm taken aback even after reading the SN Megathreads. Please shed some light on this topic.
Welcome. "Sorry you're here". I'm glad you're asking the difficult questions!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
Use Food-Grade SN...just make sure the purity is >99%.

There are plenty of cases of SN Suicide, just google "Sodium Nitrite Suicide"

It's not painful, just makes you terribly nauseous, and you lose consciousness in 10-12 minutes.
But won't the bad nausea cause you to throw up even though you take an antiemetic and defeat the whole purpose

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
But won't the bad nausea cause you to throw up even though you take an antiemetic and defeat the whole purpose

Nope, thats the point of anti-emetics...they help with nausea too...

venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
Nope, thats the point of anti-emetics...they help with nausea too...
Okay,but some have reported shortness of breath,rapid heart rate and abdominal pain too..do the symptoms vary person to person? ..does it knock the person out unconscious fairly quickly?

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Okay,but some have reported shortness of breath,rapid heart rate and abdominal pain too..do the symptoms vary person to person? ..does it knock the person out unconscious fairly quickly?

There are all sorts of symptoms (mainly, lethargy, confusion, headache and intoxication), before you lose consciousness...that's just the toxicity of SN, you can't do anything about it...but, these symptoms wouldn't be defined as particularly painful or uncomfortable...and, since, you lose consciousness fairly quickly, 10-12 minutes...it's not really an issue...

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I just had a refreshing reminder why I need to go. It's prompted me to order the last of what I need, I hope it suits me. I don't think I'll be going to go out with much pomp, I just couldn't be bothered. But I'm positive. A good playlist will be plenty. Feel like crying. Weird.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, SiArc and 4 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I just had a refreshing reminder why I need to go. It's prompted me to order the last of what I need, I hope it suits me. I don't think I'll be going to go out with much pomp, I just couldn't be bothered. But I'm positive. A good playlist will be plenty. Feel like crying. Weird.
Positive is good. Sorry your going thru this friend. I too am at the last of my journey trying to hold out till after Xmas
I hope you find a good playlist.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Positive is good. Sorry your going thru this friend. I too am at the last of my journey trying to hold out till after Xmas
I hope you find a good playlist.
Thank you, I'm glad you've decided to stay for xmas. I assume there's something positive for you in that, especially with the feeling of being more free

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Thank you, I'm glad you've decided to stay for xmas. I assume there's something positive for you in that, especially with the feeling of being more free
Just family dont want to destroy there Xmas.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others