L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
As most of you know, SN is getting increasingly harder to come by, can take up to 30 minutes to pass out, and is painful or distressing for a good amount of people. After looking into it more, why the hell arent people using opiod rcs instead? Rcs like protonitazene and isotonitazene are more than twice as potent as fentanyl and are widely available on dark net markets for pretty cheap. If you ask somebody who has overdosed on heroin, fent, or any other opiate, most if not all will tell you that they just fell asleep and experienced no pain or distress until they were narcanned. If you dont use opiates and have little or no tolerance, there is just about 0 chance you will survive an od from one of those rcs without narcan. You will most likely be knocked out way before you could feel any nausea as well. If you dont want to risk throwing up whatever you took after passing out, just snort or boof the rcs. One user already made a post about this where he had put some of these rcs into a single capsule to take since so little is needed. Seems pretty damn close to nembutal to me.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: nimium1, hi-okbye, Spiritual survivor and 11 others
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Yeah, opioids and rcs are the best methods, the problem is drugs can be very difficult to get your hands on depending on where you live and most people don't have the tech savviness for the darkweb. I'm using H injection as my method to go, the only thing I need to know is how to inject properly. Besides that It's pretty fool proof.

• Love
Reactions: nimium1, Spiritual survivor, HD72 and 5 others
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
I totally get what you're saying. But from another perspective, some specific people are under circumstances where SN is undoubtedly easier. You just have to see the world from multiple perspectives.

• Love
Reactions: azurarcher, dggtscccvfd and The Burning Fool
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I totally get what you're saying. But from another perspective, some specific people are under circumstances where SN is undoubtedly easier. You just have to see the world from multiple perspectives.
I dont see how its easier unless you live somewhere where you can walk to the store and buy sn. Accessing dark net markets is so incredibly easy. Theres even a guide in the suicide resource compilation

Reactions: suicidepanda
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
As most of you know, SN is getting increasingly harder to come by, can take up to 30 minutes to pass out, and is painful or distressing for a good amount of people. After looking into it more, why the hell arent people using opiod rcs instead? Rcs like protonitazene and isotonitazene are more than twice as potent as fentanyl and are widely available on dark net markets for pretty cheap. If you ask somebody who has overdosed on heroin, fent, or any other opiate, most if not all will tell you that they just fell asleep and experienced no pain or distress until they were narcanned. If you dont use opiates and have little or no tolerance, there is just about 0 chance you will survive an od from one of those rcs without narcan. You will most likely be knocked out way before you could feel any nausea as well. If you dont want to risk throwing up whatever you took after passing out, just snort or boof the rcs. One user already made a post about this where he had put some of these rcs into a single capsule to take since so little is needed. Seems pretty damn close to nembutal to me.
Because SN is (or was) available cheaply on the internet whereas strong opiates require more skill to obtain.

This may change of course as SN becomes increasingly difficult to source. Probably, within a couple of years, it'll only be accessible as a method to those working in chemical labs and food processing plants. For the rest of us, it'll be completely impossible to buy. The US is already heading towards an outright ban on sales to individuals. In the UK companies only sell to institutions not individuals. I only managed to get mine by importing, but I expect even this route will be closed off eventually as every country will introduce institution only rules.

Reactions: hi-okbye
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Yeah, opioids and rcs are the best methods, the problem is drugs can be very difficult to get your hands on depending on where you live and most people don't have the tech savviness for the darkweb. I'm using H injection as my method to go, the only thing I need to know is how to inject properly. Besides that It's pretty fool proof.
Doesnt really take any tech saviness. Theres a guide in the suicide resource comp that I followed. Took me maybe 15 or 20 minutes to figure out the pgp thing but thats only because I have a mac and couldnt use kleopatra butother than that its very very simple.
Because SN is (or was) available cheaply on the internet whereas strong opiates require more skill to obtain.

This may change of course as SN becomes increasingly difficult to source. Probably, within a couple of years, it'll only be accessible as a method to those working in chemical labs and food processing plants. For the rest of us, it'll be completely impossible to buy. The US is already heading towards an outright ban on sales to individuals. In the UK companies only sell to institutions not individuals. I only managed to get mine by importing, but I expect even this route will be closed off eventually as every country will introduce institution only rules.
SN is definitely cheaper depending on the source but I had it shipped from china which costed me $130 for a kg. For $100 I can get enough protonitazene to kill me 10 times over on a dark net market that took very little effort to access.

Reactions: hi-okbye, dggtscccvfd and TheSource
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Doesnt really take any tech saviness. Theres a guide in the suicide resource comp that I followed. Took me maybe 15 or 20 minutes to figure out the pgp thing but thats only because I have a mac and couldnt use kleopatra butother than that its very very simple.
Eh, it's just daunting for some people. Most of us will take the easiest path of resistance. It's the method I'd recommend too.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Meditation guide
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Eh, it's just daunting for some people. Most of us will take the easiest path of resistance. It's the method I'd recommend too.
If theres somebody that would rather take the risk of puking, calling 911, being in pain, taking a long time to pass out, etc. instead of taking an extra hour or two to figure out the dark net thing, they either have some giant balls or theyre not very smart. After all, if youre successful, suicide is the last thing youll ever do so why not do it right?

• Hmph!
Reactions: sevennn, Bobert_Beniro, hi-okbye and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

If theres somebody that would rather take the risk of puking, calling 911, being in pain, taking a long time to pass out, etc. instead of taking an extra hour or two to figure out the dark net thing, they either have some giant balls or theyre not very smart. After all, if youre successful, suicide is the last thing youll ever do so why not do it right?
Oh so this is the one method that will work a 100% of the time? Guaranteed?

Reactions: Meditation guide
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
There's a pretty mixed consensus on the effects of SN. Some others say that taking Benzos with them will wipe you out and you won't feel much. I don't know and I don't care really. There's also a lot of stigma around drugs for most people. I don't disagree with you I just understand their thought process. Like I said, I'm going out via opioid myself.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Oh so this is the one method that will work a 100% of the time? Guaranteed?
Nothing is guaranteed. Even with N, there were people that didnt die. It's definitely a higher success rate than SN though with less pain and distress.
There's a pretty mixed consensus on the effects of SN. Some others say that taking Benzos with them will wipe you out and you won't feel much. I don't know and I don't care really. There's also a lot of stigma around drugs for most people. I don't disagree with you I just understand their thought process. Like I said, I'm going out via opioid myself.
Oh gotcha I misinterpreted that. Thought you meant SN was your method. I do understand that people are scared of drugs. I was very scared of opiates until I tried some hydros the other night and now theyre not as scary to me as sn.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Another one of these baseless anti SN threads... how many are to come?

• Hmph!
Reactions: sevennn, Bobert_Beniro, Obliviate and 6 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Nothing is guaranteed. Even with N, there were people that didnt die. It's definitely a higher success rate than SN though with less pain and distress.
A higher success rate than SN?
So what do you think is the success rate for SN

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and RainAndSadness
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Another one of these baseless anti SN threads... how many are to come?
How is this baseless. Look at vizzys old posts of all of the SN cases. A lot were distressing or painful. Why risk it when better methods are equally as accessible?
A higher success rate than SN?
So what do you think is the success rate for SN
According to vizzys list of cases, the success rate for SN was around 80% I believe.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and DeadHead
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Read peaceful pill handbook or Selbstbestimmt sterben mit Natriumnitrit. SN is an almost same level with Nembutal and in many countries still legal and cheap.

No need to repeat the same rants over and over again.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro, Meditation guide and aab
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Read peaceful pill handbook or Selbstbestimmt sterben mit Natriumnitrit. SN is an almost same level with Nembutal and in many countries still legal and cheap.

No need to repeat the same rants over and over again.
Ppeh is not very reliable. They dont even reccomend propranolol with SN. Go look at vizzys compilation of SN cases. Very few are as peaceful as nembutal. Just about everyone gets a rapid heart beat and nausea. Some have moderate to severe stomach pain and gasp for air while still awake. Opiate rcs are much more likely to be peaceful.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and DeadHead
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
How is this baseless. Look at vizzys old posts of all of the SN cases. A lot were distressing or painful. Why risk it when better methods are equally as accessible?

According to vizzys list of cases, the success rate for SN was around 80% I believe.
All these "unsuccesfull" cases are from reports here. None of these have medical evidence.

Ingesting 0.6g-6g is most likely lethal. Vomiting or nausea can be handled with meds.

Many countries try to ban it coz of higj suvcess rate but everyday someone here wants to tell us how bad this method is....

• Hmph!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and Obliviate
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
What is a lethal dose of F?
Hard to say since everybodys body is different. If you google it I think it says 2mg is lethal. Youd obviously want to atleast double or triple that to make sure. Its dirt cheap anyways.

D

Deleted member 65988

why base it off of Vizzys list of cases alone, that doesn't seem like a fair way to assess a general view of if SN is painful or not. Why is it that people overlook the fact there have been instances where people have not exclaimed pain and have said they'd even attempt it again. Why ignore the cases of people like Symbiote for example just to make it convenient to claim that SN is painful and distressing. Vizzy contributed a lot and I'll never thank him enough for that however why use just his list of cases as a way to conclude that SN is entirely painful across the board, completely ignoring others that don't sound the same way.

Again, I definitely think people use such instances to conclude SN is generally unreliable and painful just because a few cases described it to be so.

Reactions: Obliviate
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Ppeh is not very reliable. They dont even reccomend propranolol with SN. Go look at vizzys compilation of SN cases. Very few are as peaceful as nembutal. Just about everyone gets a rapid heart beat and nausea. Some have moderate to severe stomach pain and gasp for air while still awake. Opiate rcs are much more likely to be peaceful.
You didnt even read it. Prop. is no longer recommended. Thanks for nothing.

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hard to say since everybodys body is different. If you google it I think it says 2mg is lethal. Youd obviously want to atleast double or triple that to make sure. Its dirt cheap anyways.
Ok thx. Is IV necessary in this case, right?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
All these "unsuccesfull" cases are from reports here. None of these have medical evidence.

Ingesting 0.6g-6g is most likely lethal. Vomiting or nausea can be handled with meds.

Many countries try to ban it coz of higj suvcess rate but everyday someone here wants to tell us how bad this method is....
And wheres the medical evidence that suggests its painless and as effective as you claim it is? There is none. They arent giving people SN and documenting everything in a lab or something. We have to go off of self reports. There are also a few cases on here where there were observers over a video call that reported what happened.
You didnt even read it. Prop. is no longer recommended. Thanks for nothing.
Yeah which is fucking dumb. Thats my point. Prop should be reccomended… its common sense

Reactions: DeadHead
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Why not rant 24/7 about hanging, inert gas or jumping?

I know why. Because SN is still the best method and prolifers wants to get rid of it.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and azumangadaioh
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Ok thx. Is IV necessary in this case, right?
I wouldnt think it would be necessary. Snorting or boofing would be fine imo. Dont quote me on that though.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
D

Deleted member 65988

In any case, I don't mind using this and may look into if it proves to be a viable alternative to use.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Why not rant 24/7 about hanging, inert gas or jumping?

I know why. Because SN is still the best method and prolifers wants to get rid of it.
Because nobody believes hanging or jumping are peaceful in the first place… Inert gas is great with the right setup its just tricky to get everything needed

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
This from Wiki:

Sanctioned Suicide has generated widespread scrutiny from news outlets and government officials for the encouragement of suicide by members on the site,[7][10][11] as well as the site's promotion of the use of sodium nitrite as a method of suicide, a previously obscure method.[1][3][8]