• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I read somewhere on 8 chan that SN is like suffocation and you gasp for air.. is that true?

No there have been no reports of gasping for air whilst conscious. But you have to remember that SN's mechanism of action is suffocation of oxygen at the cellular level, so yes you will stop breathing at some point whilst unconscious. To ease your mind here are mechanisms of action by many other well known methods. Suffocation does not always equal gasping for air.

• pentobarbitals [suffocation + cardiac arrest]
• phenobarbitals [suffocation + cardiac arrest]
• inert gases [suffocation]
• CO [suffocation + toxication]
• hanging [suffocation]
• opioids [suffocation]
• chlorine gases [suffocation]
• cyanide [suffocation]

For more intelligent discussions on SN method I would suggest people browse through the dedicated 8chan thread: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#36478 from beginning to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
R

RupertLanding

Mar 22, 2019
Please someone knowledgeable? This could be really useful.

If there is a doctor on here it would be great to get their opinion. I was thinking of just saying 'screw it' and trying it.
There is already a thread of this somewhere. Not sure what the outcome was however.
Of an SN enema? Really, I'd like to see it.
Found this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fail-on-sn.9563/

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Ok, again for anyone who would like an example of an SN anti-emetic regimen here is mine (updated with new information from https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#36478)

Requires
  • 18 tablets of 10mg Metoclopramide (Primperan)
  • 4 tablets of 200mg Cimetidine (Tagamet)
  • 3 tablets of 10mg Temazepam*
  • 3 tablets of 1mg Lorazepam*
  • 2 tablets of 500mg Paracetamol and 30mg Codeine Phosphate*
  • 20g SN
*optional

Schedule
April 26: 200mg cimetidine 6am
20mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 2pm
20mg metoclopramide 4pm
200mg cimetidine 10pm
20mg metoclopramide 12am

April 27: 200mg cimetidine at 6am
20mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 2pm
20mg metoclopramide 4pm
200mg cimetidine 10pm
20mg metoclopramide 12am

FAST

April 28: 200mg cimetidine at 6am
20mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 2pm
3mg Lorazepam at 3:30pm
40mg metoclopramide 4pm
800mg cimetidine 4:20pm
30mg temazepam 4:30pm
60mg Codeine Phosphate and 1000mg Paracetamol 4:30pm
20g SN with 100ml water 5pm

Why anti-acid regimen has been removed
"You simply shouldn't increase gastric pH by taking multiple acid-reducer doses days prior to drinking SN, because that would decrease hypotensive effect of SN. In other words, unless you take sedative or hypnotic drugs, anti-acid regimen prevents you from losing consciousness.
In the end, there's no need to fast as long as 24 hours; just decrease gastric pH and don't mix SN with food."

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabelx, overandout, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Ok, again for anyone who would like an example of an SN anti-emetic regimen here is mine (updated with new information from https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#36478)

Requires
  • 3 tablets of 10mg Temazepam*
  • 3 tablets of 1mg Lorazepam*
  • 2 tablets of 500mg Paracetamol and 30mg Codeine Phosphate*
  • 20g SN
*optional

Schedule
20mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 2pm
20mg metoclopramide 4pm
200mg cimetidine 10pm
20mg metoclopramide 12am

20mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 2pm
20mg metoclopramide 4pm
200mg cimetidine 10pm
20mg metoclopramide 12am

FAST

20mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 2pm
3mg Lorazepam at 3:30pm
40mg metoclopramide 4pm
800mg cimetidine 4:20pm
30mg temazepam 4:30pm
60mg Codeine Phosphate and 1000mg Paracetamol 4:30pm

"You simply shouldn't increase gastric pH by taking multiple acid-reducer doses days prior to drinking SN, because that would decrease hypotensive effect of SN. In other words, unless you take sedative or hypnotic drugs, anti-acid regimen prevents you from losing consciousness.
In the end, there's no need to fast as long as 24 hours; just decrease gastric pH and don't mix SN with food."
I heard opiates are bad to use with poisions somehow, like they hinder the effects or something. I read it several times don't know why though

Thanks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and JustOverIt
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I heard opiates are bad to use with poisions somehow, like they hinder the effects or something. I read it several times don't know why though

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Will look into it

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hey could you PM me your contact as well? My nitrite came today but the more i read about it the more I want azide instead
If you're not located in the United States then I can't help. I've sent people where to get it but they exclusively ship to the US only. SA is highly controlled.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
thoughts? from 8ch

- Ginger
Ginger was shown to be effective against nausea and vomiting.
However, addition of ginger to the standard antiemetic regimen has shown no advantage in reducing acute and delayed nausea and vomiting in patients with cisplatin-based regimen (Fahimi et al., 2011).
- Spearmint
Two drops of spearmint essential oil and two drops of peppermint essential oil were added to sugar and given in capsules.
The first treatment was given 30 minutes before the patients received their chemotherapy treatment, then 4 hours later, and the last dose was given after a further 4 hours at home.
There was a significant reduction in the "number of emetic events" in the first 24 hours after chemotherapy for both spearmint and peppermint essential oil (P < 0.05).
There was no difference between the antiemetic effects of peppermint and spearmint.

Antiemetic Activity - an overview
[URL="http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/antiemetic-activity[/URL]"]www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/antiemetic-activity[/URL]

maybe spearmint could support the effects of meto?

clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I've been worrying about the thought of taking my recommend SN dosage with antiemetics but then puking out to a degree which it doesn't kill me but keep me unconscious or comatose. In this state I wouldn't be able to redose and so I'd eventually be "saved" with who knows what consequence.

I ponder if there's any way to completely supress the vomiting process to avoid this possibility or if I just have to take the tiny risk. As far as I know taking too large of a dose doesn't work better right?

Last edited:
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I've been worrying about the thought of taking my recommend SN dosage but then puking out to a degree which it doesn't kill me but keep me unconscious or comatose. In this state I wouldn't be able to redose and so I'd eventually be "saved" with who knows what consequence.

I ponder if there's any way to completely supress the vomiting process to avoid this possibility or if I just have to take the tiny risk. As far as I know taking too large of a dose doesn't work better right?

Anti-emetics are a necessity for the SN method. If you don't have them don't bother.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Very unlikely if you do it correctly.
Do you recommend the fully antiemetics regimen? (36h) or just 8h before. also for the final dose could I take a higher dose of antiemetics in order for it to work better or not really works that way?

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Do you recommend the fully antiemetics regimen? (36h) or just 8h before. also for the final dose could I take a higher dose of antiemetics in order for it to work better or not really works that way?

I have found that 48hr's is the most supported amount of time that is discussed on the two main suicide forums (8chan and here) for an Anti-emetic regimen. From my own research, you should not exceed 60mg metoclopramide as a final stat dose as it may result in unwanted side effects (60mg also being the maximum advisable amount to take per day for a chemotherapy patient for example).

Reactions: Isabelx, spanishguy22 and Lifeisatrap
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I have found that 48hr's is the most supported amount of time that is discussed on the two main suicide forums (8chan and here) for an Anti-emetic regimen. From my own research, you should not exceed 60mg metoclopramide as a final stat dose as it may result in unwanted side effects (60mg also being the maximum advisable amount to take per day for a chemotherapy patient for example).
Thanks<3

Reactions: JustOverIt
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Ok, so again this is probably unwarranted but I hope this can be useful to people considering SN method.

Here is perhaps my final SN regimen. Updated again from completing all 'test runs' of standard doses of all medications.

Requires

• 4 tablets of 1mg Lorazepam
  • 3 tablets of 10mg Temazepam
  • 3 tablets of 30mg Codeine Phosphate and 500mg Paracetamol
  • 20g SN
Schedule

20mg metoclopramide 8am

200mg cimetidine 2pm

20mg metoclopramide 4pm

200mg cimetidine 10pm

20mg metoclopramide 12am

20mg metoclopramide 8am

200mg cimetidine 2pm

20mg metoclopramide 4pm

200mg cimetidine 10pm

20mg metoclopramide 12am

FAST

20mg metoclopramide 8am

200mg cimetidine 2pm

4mg Lorazepam at 3:20pm

30mg Temazepam at 3:50pm

40mg Metoclopramide 4pm

800mg Cimetidine 4:15pm

90 mg Codeine and 1500mg Paracetamol 4:20pm

MEASURE OUT THE SN 4:45

Notes

You simply shouldn't increase gastric pH by taking multiple acid-reducer doses days prior to drinking SN, because that would decrease hypotensive effect of SN. In other words, unless you take sedative or hypnotic drugs, anti-acid regimen prevents you from losing consciousness.

In the end, there's no need to fast as long as 24 hours; just decrease gastric pH and don't mix SN with food.

Be cautious of combining codeine and benzodiazepines. They will both suppress CNS function and respiration which could potentially lead to unwanted distress (blacking/passing out prematurely before SN ingestion or even an unpredictable death).

Final doses from test runs

4mg Lorazepam Seizures/Sedation

30mg Temazepam Sleep

90mg Codeine Sedation/Relaxant/ Pain killers

40mg Metoclopramide Anti-vomit

800mg Cimetidine Anti-acid

Peak times of medications: Note that this is different for everyone, I would strongly advise to do your own trial runs. Keep in mind I have no tolerance to any of these drugs.

Estimated 20min until pass out from SN - I have used this estimate to time peak blood levels with SN ingestion

2hr Lorazepam peak

1hr 30 Temazepam peak

1hr Codeine peak

1hr 20min Metoclopramide peak

1hr 5min Cimetidine peak

Schedule:

1hr 40min prior take Lorazepam

Wait 30mins

1hr 10min prior take Temazepam

Wait 10mins

1hr prior take Metoclopramide

Wait 15mins

45min prior take Cimetidine

Wait 5mins

40min prior take Codeine

Wait 25mins

Measure out SN

Wait 15mins

Take 20g SN

Last edited:
Reactions: Jc40, Isabelx, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019

Do you why the method of acid reducer changed? Is that what you found on the 8 channel, from the link above? Is Seroquel ok as a sedative even if it's an anti psychotic..it makes you fall asleep.

Well I just found this but still a little confused... so it's rapid death vs delaying of losing consciousness if use anti acids or not?

John Doe 04/18/19 (Thu) 16:39:58 6b22e6 No.47812>>47818

>>47800
If you speed up the absorption rate wouldn't it speed up the whole process and make you die faster?
If I remember it correctly from when I've read the PPeH I believe that the idea behind the antacid was to achieve a faster death, it doesn't had anything to do with preventing NV.

John Doe 04/19/19 (Fri) 16:36:53 000000 No.47818

>>47812
If you speed up the absorption rate wouldn't it speed up the whole process
Yes. That's the advantage of using antacid. The disadvantage is that antacid delays the loss of consciousness. The reason SN is peaceful is the formation of nitric oxide in acidic gastric lumen. See >>45838
Overall, it will be in your interest to fast and avoid antacids in order to reduce your gastric pH.
the idea behind the antacid was to achieve a faster death
IIRC, the PPeH used to claim vomiting is unlikely, plus PN strongly advised to take Tagamet. That's why everyone was looking for Tagamet, and those who couldn't get it OTC tried Zantec. The truth is NV is certain, considering every medical case report or news article regarding SN poisoning. There are 3 possibilities: 1) PN hadn't bothered to do a simple search on the Internet. 2) PN used to think Tagamet could somehow help in preventing NV. 3) PN intentionally represented SN as an unreliable method. He scored SN 7/10 and now has lowered it to 6/10. Meanwhile, he scores N 10/10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jessica-
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
This is just ridiculous one guy saying one thing and other one says another. Ffs

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, snowman626, Jessica- and 1 other person
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I know...it's so annoying.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap and Jessica-
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I think I'm staying with the wiki's method. Stat dose of 30mg, then antiacid and then around 17mg sn.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap and snowman626
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hokkaido University report

Although methemoglobin levels of >70% are generally fatal,
patients with methemoglobin levels of up to 94% have
survived [1].

On the second day of admission, the patient was extubated. He then recalled intentionally ingesting approximately
15 g sodium nitrite about 1 hour before ambulance call

Methemoglobin levels of 20%–50% may causes symptoms such as respiratory distress, dizziness, headache

Cranial T2-weighted MRI findings 3 days after sodiumi nitrite ingestion were similar to those in carbon monoxide
poisoning. It has been reported that the globus pallidusi ismost susceptible to hypoxia. Severe methemoglobinemia
can cause severe tissue hypoxia similar to that in carbon monoxide poisoning; this may explain the involvement of the
globus pallidus in our case.

-wiki: "The globus pallidus is a structure in the brain involved in the regulation of voluntary movement.[7] "

Welp. Brain is affected. Respiratory distress is a real side effect if we are to believe this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jessica-