• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
AE's should t affect your ability to walk around, unless you take something that makes you drowsy, like Gravol/Dramamine or Quetiapine.

Prescription AE's shouldn't do that (Meto for example), but that can vary from person to person.

That's why it is beneficial to try the AE in advance to understand how it affects you.

Same applies to taking benzoes to feel calmer. I would not suggest going on a hike after taking benzoes. It can affect vision (blurry) and gait (unsteady).

You don't want to fall down a ravine and end up with a broken ankle.
thanx,

TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
Anyone come across the source that is fishing related for SN? It was on the jungle site when I first saw it. I recently purchased it but it was not in an air tight container (it was repackaged/branded).

I tried the blood test and the blood went dark although not very brown. They claim it's 99% tech grade…

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Anyone come across the source that is fishing related for SN? It was on the jungle site when I first saw it. I recently purchased it but it was not in an air tight container (it was repackaged/branded).

I tried the blood test and the blood went dark although not very brown. They claim it's 99% tech grade…
Hmm...when people have tested it in the past, their blood turns a dark brown, almost like a chocolate syrup color from pictures people have posted.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
Hmm...when people have tested it in the past, their blood turns a dark brown, almost like a chocolate syrup color from pictures people have posted.
Mine turned more the Color of like a red velvet cake lol. Although the lighting wasn't the best and I didn't have much blood 🩸 can't stand drawing blood. Literally don't know how to get more than a drop. People are getting puddles with comparisons lol

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

The salmon one is good
Mine turned more the Color of like a red velvet cake lol. Although the lighting wasn't the best and I didn't have much blood 🩸 can't stand drawing blood. Literally don't know how to get more than a drop. People are getting puddles with comparisons lol
They're using needles and drawing their blood
Although you can get a good amount by using a diabetes finger pricking thingy

Reactions: Cathy Ames
TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
The salmon one is good
How do you know it's good. I haven't really seen much about it.

My concerns with it:
1. Not air tight seal
2. It's Pure white dry granules, not yellowish and cakey as I've seen it Described and pictures in chem lab suppliers
3. My shitty blood test was inconclusive

🫠😵‍💫

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

My concerns with it:
1. Not air tight seal
2. It's Pure white dry granules, not yellowish and cakey as I've seen it Described and pictures in chem lab suppliers

🫠😵‍💫
I've seen several threads of users who have used it and haven't been back on
Is

My concerns with it:
1. Not air tight seal

🫠😵‍💫
is it the one in the bottle

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Cartoon Network Edd GIF

Z

zhhz99

Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys, just wanted to comment that I successfully received my order of SN from DD.

I remember reading some comments that they've recently been randomly cancelling orders from people and possibly checking social medias to see if you're a college student. I'm a college student and have quite a bit of public social media, so there's still hope for everyone!

Reactions: TheStateofCaliforni
TheStateofCaliforni

TheStateofCaliforni

Apr 26, 2022
Hey guys, just wanted to comment that I successfully received my order of SN from DD.

I remember reading some comments that they've recently been randomly cancelling orders from people and possibly checking social medias to see if you're a college student. I'm a college student and have quite a bit of public social media, so there's still hope for everyone!
Good to hear! Hopefully mine goes through as well

Reactions: zhhz99
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
I think you could use animal blood (asking for it in the butcher's shop) instead of your own

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I think you could use animal blood (asking for it in the butcher's shop) instead of your own
I doubt that would work. You want blood that contains high levels of oxygen as that's what SN affects.

D

dihgdsoigd

Apr 28, 2022
Hello. Can someone PM me a way to order SN? I am in the US. Thanks!

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Heyho fellas,

SN sounds tempting, but I have not found a source to obtain it from in Germany/EU. If anyone knows something, please PN me. Have a good one :)

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Any kind soul in here who purchased and would like to PM me a good source for SN in Europe please? Also, how do you test this stuff for purity? I've read that i must get something that is 98%. Also how do you know that you got the real stuff and not something else?

monotaur

monotaur

show me the door
Oct 26, 2019
Just vacuum sealed my SN from the old Turkey source, sadly not available anymore. Seemed legit (it was tested by another user if I remember), it said 99,7% purity, definitely looked like salt and quite fresh, with a faint yellowy tint, wrapped in a plastic bag inside another. I bought a tabletop vacuum sealer just for this really. Hope this way it will last long, even if I don't know for how much. My meto besides is about to expire, but I hope it will still retain potency for a few more years. The sealer will turn out handy for food I guess :P as for now it seems I'll live.

The suggestion to look up for the equivalent word for SN in other languages seemed an interesting place to start, since it seems hard to source from english speaking shops, at least from western Europe, without a professional license.

I'm actually feeling better lately, so I'm storing it somewhere hopefully safe from prying eyes, hoping it's never discovered by relatives, and hoping to actually never have to resort to it (if life turns out kinder than it used to).

Last edited:
Reactions: shrek34
C

CAATibbs

Apr 7, 2022
I'm having trouble sourceing SN from Canada. What is this IC I keep hearing about?

B

BellaB

May 1, 2022
Im new here and desperately trying to source sn. Im in the uk. If i go to my local butcher and ask would they give me some?

Translating into other languages is an excellent suggestion. Will give that a try.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Im new here and desperately trying to source sn. Im in the uk. If i go to my local butcher and ask would they give me some?

Translating into other languages is an excellent suggestion. Will give that a try.
No, your butcher doesn't use pure SN, but likely a much diluted pickling salt that doesn't contain nearly enough SN in 20g.

It's also quite unlikely for them to sell you SN for personal use. Especially now that the UK seems to have tightened rules on SN sales.

Reactions: BellaB
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Update in current PPeH: it states that the benefit of an antacid whether it be an H2 antagonist like cimetidine, PPI, or antacid like mylanta cannot be established and therefore no longer advised.

• Informative
Reactions: shrek34, Neverworld, Sm42 and 4 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Update in current PPeH: it states that the benefit of an antacid whether it be an H2 antagonist like cimetidine, PPI, or antacid like mylanta cannot be established and therefore no longer advised.
Is that the only update for SN?
Sran broke down while taking an antacid is necessary. Whenever the search function works again I'll share the information. I wonder why updated PPeH says it isn't necessary. Do they explain more in depth why they feel it isn't necessary?

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
As far as I read. It still advises propranolol if you can get it as well as antiemetics. I read that you can dissolve SN in 25 to 50 ml water. Also, it recommends that if you weigh over 100kg, take 35gm SN.

Reactions: Euthanza and wljourney
TheStateofCaliforni

TheStateofCaliforni

Apr 26, 2022
I just successfully received my order of SN from DD

Reactions: wljourney, rationaltake and Shu
W

Wizard999666

May 26, 2020
How long did it take before you recieved SN from IC? Specifically on what day you ordered and when it arrived.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Sran broke down while taking an antacid is necessary. Whenever the search function works again I'll share the information. I wonder why updated PPeH says it isn't necessary. Do they explain more in depth why they feel it isn't necessary?
Unfortunately they didn't. They just said that there has been 'much debate'about the usefulness of decreasing stomach acidity. Because of this debate, they can't recommend it. Not very informative. I guess it's up to individuals who either decide to take one or not.

It also states that beta blockers are not a luxury item. However, This is difficult to obtain because it requires a prescription unless if course you know how to source them.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Great. One less thing to worry about.

The antiemetic is still problematic.
It also states that beta blockers are not a luxury item. However, This is difficult to obtain because it requires a prescription unless if course you know how to source them.
You're right. It does say this.

However in another section analysing the effectiveness of SN it says SN works with or without potentiation which refers to propranolol.

I think the PPeH is edited piecemeal.

Though this is what I remember from the Nov PPeH. I'll go check the April one.
Just checked.

Which is the current PPeH?

The latest on here is April 2022 which still advises an antacid.

Last edited:
B

BellaB

May 1, 2022
No, your butcher doesn't use pure SN, but likely a much diluted pickling salt that doesn't contain nearly enough SN in 20g.

It's also quite unlikely for them to sell you SN for personal use. Especially now that the UK seems to have tightened rules on SN sales.
Yeah was a long shot. I've ordered a ratchet cable and some bean bags. And I just got some nice sharp scalpels delivered. I'll find a way.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Great. One less thing to worry about.

The antiemetic is still problematic.

You're right. It does say this.

However in another section analysing the effectiveness of SN it says SN works with or without potentiation which refers to propranolol.

I think the PPeH is edited piecemeal.

Though this is what I remember from the Nov PPeH. I'll go check the April one.

Just checked.

Which is the current PPeH?

The latest on here is April 2022 which still advises an antacid.
That's odd. I logged into the current ppeh which states that they can't recommend antacids or the like. I'm not sure if you're reading the downloaded book version, but the electronic one is stating this. It has changed from the November 2021 which endorses them.

It does appear piecemeal. Wish there was N around still.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWood, pthnrdnojvsc and rationaltake