• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
guys, the plan is as follows:

*2 days of refraining from eating.

- minus 60 minutes
*600 mg of ibuprofen

- minus 40 minutes
*80 mg of Nexium and 800mg of Propranolol
*800mg of Tagamet

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 35g in 100ml of water (my weight: 100kg)

Will this work?
Yes.
Also ur idea to use propranol 40 minutes befor SN is great

Reactions: xBrialesana
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure everything has already been discussed a 1000 times before and is available by using the search function.

also most of the questions you can just put in google and find an answer within 10 seconds, so thats just lazy.like in the post you quoted of mine, someone asked about storage and i found the answer in about 3 secs on google, goes to show how much 'research' people actually do. if like you say they don't want to take any chances, well make the effort to research the facts then, its not very hard. I mean its not like SN hasn't been around for a good while now and everything has been discussed.

If people stick to the information provided they can't go wrong. just ask the pro lifers about that, they know how legit the stuff is and it works!!!
I wasn't speaking about the easy to research bits of info that one can easily look up. The person ordered the GRM417 or the GRM3939 and wanted to know since the one is 1% less pure if anyone knows of there being a difference. And the response was something along the lines of, it's up to you to know what the recommended percentage of SN to take is. I was just saying that I understand the question because I have the GRM3939 and I also was curious if there happened to be any buzz on the matter, which there is some. Some have said that the GRM417 is superior, but on the surface they seem to be the same.

Overall it may seem like a mundane thing to inquire about, but they've already regulated helium to the point at least in the US to where it's difficult to find 99% pure helium (even when it claims to be 99% pure) for exit bag usage. They've regulated the shit out of charcoal in most countries, thus you practically need a wheel barrel full to CTB and often times that doesn't work anymore (in certain Asian countries it's so potent you only need about a dozen briquettes in a pan to CTB). As a result I wouldn't put it past regulations to force manufacturers of something such as SN, to start putting some type of countering agent or whatever in it, to make it more difficult to use for suicide, therefore when I see a company make a new version of the same product, I want to know what the buzz is. Are there documented instances of people CTB using that particular brand or whatever?

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, hʚll and xBrialesana
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I wasn't speaking about the easy to research bits of info that one can easily look up. The person ordered the GRM417 or the GRM3939 and wanted to know since the one is 1% less pure if anyone knows of there being a difference. And the response was something along the lines of, it's up to you to know what the recommended percentage of SN to take is. I was just saying that I understand the question because I have the GRM3939 and I also was curious if there happened to be any buzz on the matter, which there is some. Some have said that the GRM417 is superior, but on the surface they seem to be the same.

Overall it may seem like a mundane thing to inquire about, but they've already regulated helium to the point at least in the US to where it's difficult to find 99% pure helium (even when it claims to be 99% pure) for exit bag usage. They've regulated the shit out of charcoal in most countries, thus you practically need a wheel barrel full to CTB and often times that doesn't work anymore (in certain Asian countries it's so potent you only need about a dozen briquettes in a pan to CTB). As a result I wouldn't put it past regulations to force manufacturers of something such as SN, to start putting some type of countering agent or whatever in it, to make it more difficult to use for suicide, therefore when I see a company make a new version of the same product, I want to know what the buzz is. Are there documented instances of people CTB using that particular brand or whatever?

the person asking a question about what the difference in purity between GRM417 and GRM3959 gives the answer in the question they ask. they notice the difference is 1% purity, so thats the answer to the question. when they point the difference out they answer the question when doing so, if they didn't notice the difference then there wouldn't be one, but as they point out in the question there is 1% less purity, that therefore answers the question. i notice you said they seem to be the same, how can that be??? you just pointed out there is a 1% difference. therefore they are not the same are they??????? they are similar, but they aren't the same. i know you said its a mundane thing to ask, i hope i've put it in simple enough terms for the people who struggle.

If you would like to know the real answer in the difference it isn't actually 1%. GRM 3959 is actually 97-102% and GRM417 is actually 98%, i found that out by just googling the 2 different chemicals. i did post the technical data sheets for the 2 chemicals somewhere. Also a very simple way would be to just ask the manufacturer, if people can be bothered to ask the question on here ,why not just send a email to the people who make it, its not illegal.

the charcoal you talk about is called sumi binchotan, you can buy it on amazon or if you do a UK search a shit load of sites come up with it for sale. I think somebody mentioned this stuff before in another thread.

Not sure about people using the two different SN types. i mean if you look on amazon the dumb fucking idiot pro lifers have written comments about how dangerous it is on both types.....i'd say thats a pretty good indication of the stuff works lol

Reactions: persimmontea and xBrialesana
F

forestedredemption

Jul 5, 2021
Tested mine using the blood method, turned darkish brown basically instantly, feels strange being this happy about something ultimately fucked up. The only aspect I don't like is all this preparation that's kind of needed, ideally I need to get myself in the most depressive mood possible then chug it.

• Love
Reactions: schizochicken, persimmontea, Greenberg and 3 others
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Howdy so I've ordered four different types of SN, (yes I'm paranoid but I would also like to have sources and test them so I can contribute to members here). It's SUPER hot in LA right now.. it was wrapped in a normal box in a little bubblewrap but the plastic bottle was so hot it's still hot like 6 hours later? and hot plastic smell? I grabbed it straight from the mailman. I'm just being paranoid in caring right?

I have my LW I trust but that I actually worry has heat damage because it was in the sun for over a year in a car

idk I'll probably delete this but like damn the bottle is still hot (this came out to 146 dollars btw, there's now hazmat fees in the US with each purchase everywhere I've seen fyi!)

edit yes I know I'm being paranoid but the smell is actually quite strong. I'm sure it's fine tho. 3 more coming within the week

Reactions: Owl of Minerva
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Howdy so I've ordered four different types of SN, (yes I'm paranoid but I would also like to have sources and test them so I can contribute to members here). It's SUPER hot in LA right now.. it was wrapped in a normal box in a little bubblewrap but the plastic bottle was so hot it's still hot like 6 hours later? and hot plastic smell? I grabbed it straight from the mailman. I'm just being paranoid in caring right?

I have my LW I trust but that I actually worry has heat damage because it was in the sun for over a year in a car

idk I'll probably delete this but like damn the bottle is still hot (this came out to 146 dollars btw, there's now hazmat fees in the US with each purchase everywhere I've seen fyi!)

edit yes I know I'm being paranoid but the smell is actually quite strong. I'm sure it's fine tho. 3 more coming within the week

I imagine all the SN in LA must have gone off then? and its not possible for any legit chemical companies to purchase SN because it can't be posted out or sent for delivery? i noticed on google it said it has been 28 degrees today, i wouldn't say thats extreme temperature?

EDIt found this for you

Decomposition Temperature:320 deg C I doubt it will get that hot as this !

The decomposition temperature of a substance is the temperature at which the substance chemically decomposes. The reaction is usually endothermic as heat is required to break chemical bonds in the compound undergoing decomposition

i googled this for you on how to store it, i think there have been many threads but it only took me two seconds to find the info on google instead

Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances

I noticed you said you have 3 lots coming within the next week, where did you buy them from? a legit chemical company?

Can you not just go in a shop and purchase it in america? i thought it was easy to purchase there?

Last edited:
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Dec 17, 2019
I imagine all the SN in LA must have gone off then? and its not possible for any legit chemical companies to purchase SN because it can't be posted out or sent for delivery? i noticed on google it said it has been 28 degrees today, i wouldn't say thats extreme temperature?

On your stuff you had in the car for a year, thats not advised. so you can't blame it degrading if you haven't stored it correctly?

i googled this for you on how to store it, i think there have been many threads but it only took me two seconds to find the info on google instead

Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances

I noticed you said you have 3 lots coming within the next week, where did you buy them from? a legit chemical company?

Can you not just go in a shop and purchase it in america? i thought it was easy to purchase there?
Yes I googled and have been here for several years (2nd account rip first one), well educated and ready. And yes I do aware I'm paranoid and all the chemicals in the Southern California region could not have gone bad. I know how to store, I didn't go into detail on the LW in the car because I have brought it up before here.

These are all legit chemical companies, yes. My main concern was just the overwhelming heat & smell that is still coming from the bottle as I type, which I did not experience on my two previous purchases in years past. Even the LW that was in 110+ degree heat for months in a black hot car never produced a smell when I pick up the envelope containing the bottle. Anyyyways all will be tested. The smell is just trippin me out. Chemical plasticy. Ugh nevermind now I sound insane

Edit just to add I mean I trust the LW but not after the conditions it was in. Thanks for your googling but I was just wondering if anyone's had such a smell. I think it's just the container and I'm sounding nuts

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes I googled and have been here for several years (2nd account rip first one), well educated and ready. And yes I do aware I'm paranoid and all the chemicals in the Southern California region could not have gone bad. I know how to store, I didn't go into detail on the LW in the car because I have brought it up before here.

These are all legit chemical companies, yes. My main concern was just the overwhelming heat & smell that is still coming from the bottle as I type, which I did not experience on my two previous purchases in years past. Even the LW that was in 110+ degree heat for months in a black hot car never produced a smell when I pick up the envelope containing the bottle. Anyyyways all will be tested. The smell is just trippin me out. Chemical plasticy. Ugh nevermind now I sound insane

Edit just to add I mean I trust the LW but not after the conditions it was in. Thanks for your googling but I was just wondering if anyone's had such a smell. I think it's just the container and I'm sounding nuts

well i would imagine that legitimate chemical companies don't send out products to customers if they think there is a risk of something happening to the substance. they would be liable to be sued if anything happens and we all know they love a good lawsuit in the US lol. I'm pretty sure legit chemical companies know how to send and transport chemicals that they sell, it would make alot of sense as some stuff can be dangerous.

I mean can you imagine a company sending it out to a meat curing facility and that person using it and all the meat going off. they'd be sued for shit loads!!

but i mean if your that worried just throw it away. you mentioned you have more and have more on the way so its obviously easy to get!!!!

it can actually be flammable when in contact with other combustable materials, i noticed yours came in a box (flammable) so you could probably sue the company who sent it if you think its hot and might explode, i wonder how many other people they have sent similar items too, god they could be liable for millions if others have the same issues, you would think they would know better being legit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana
H

hdahsa

Jul 25, 2021
From whatever I have read (and I have read a lot regarding this method including news and research articles about successful and failed attempts), this is what I gather:

What works:
1. Having a reliably pure SN source (>95%)
2. Using the recommended quantity in water. It is almost 3X the fatal dosage as per research literature but I guess it is needed to compensate the other factors like getting sick.
3. Keeping the SN down and try to not vomit for at least some time.
3. Not getting discovered and not calling for help.

A recent news item I read said a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) died in a resort after the father prepared doses and administered SN to all 4 of them. Now they certainly did not follow any regimen. Simply checked in for the night and ctb'd.

What causes failure:
1. Upping the dosage
2. Lots of water - immediate vomiting
3. Extra fasting - fasting will produce stomach acids which will neutralise the nitrite to nitrate and also cause violent vomiting.
4. Getting found or calling for help. You need at least 6 hours of time to succeed or fail without intervention.

Anti-emetics, antacids etc although recommended, are all aids and not the means or necessities for this to succeed.

Reactions: Shu, pthnrdnojvsc, NoSurprises and 2 others
N

NeverGoBack94

Apr 23, 2021
Mine just cleared customs. It should be here soon.

Next problem is to getting myself to take it.

Reactions: Greenberg and xBrialesana
S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
From whatever I have read (and I have read a lot regarding this method including news and research articles about successful and failed attempts), this is what I gather:

What works:
2. Using the recommended quantity in water. It is almost 3X the fatal dosage as per research literature but I guess it is needed to compensate the other factors like getting sick.

A recent news item I read said a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) died in a resort after the father prepared doses and administered SN to all 4 of them. Now they certainly did not follow any regimen. Simply checked in for the night and ctb'd.

What causes failure:
1. Upping the dosage
3. Extra fasting - fasting will produce stomach acids which will neutralise the nitrite to nitrate and also cause violent vomiting.
4. Getting found or calling for help. You need at least 6 hours of time to succeed or fail without intervention.

Anti-emetics, antacids etc although recommended, are all aids and not the means or necessities for this to succeed.
What do you mean by upping the dosage? Adding more SN will not kill you?

H

hdahsa

Jul 25, 2021
Sorry I was not clear about it - I meant that upping the dosage will most likely cause you to vomit. The recommended dose is already 3 times of what is mentioned in scientific literature.

Reactions: layne2001 and Smily
Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2.
I remember this from another post a while back.
The way you know it's the correct one is Sodium NitRITE (RIGHT ONE)

Reactions: SosoruzeDosukoi
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Dec 17, 2019

What works:

What causes failure:
1. Upping the dosage

Good note on the extra fasting. I was prepared to go for a while extra since I don't have much appetite anyways. Thank you. I'll just follow
CAS #7647-01-0 is definitely hydrochloric acid. Whoever sold you that has a very sick mind.
This is interesting because I've been following you guys talk about this... I just received my third source last night and it's from the same seller, but directly from them.. big ass bucket. But yeah, same CAS as y'all are talking about.. I'm not concerned but it's very odd. Idk if I can post a pic of the product. I have no doubt 100% it's SN (obviously testing everything first) but yes this is strange? I remember reading everything but kinda fuzzy did they ever get back to you? @Freelyffe88

Last edited:
Reactions: persimmontea, Greenberg and Owl of Minerva
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
A few months ago I read a thread or the person had failed with SN and had permanent damage to the stomach, so I wonder how people can say that there is none Permanent damage in case of failure? It's poison that blocks oxygene in blood with organs ... In case of failure our body must be simply destroyed ... I would really like to be wrong, but I think it should not be lie

4rch4ng3l

4rch4ng3l

It can't rain all the time
Aug 2, 2021
Hi everyone i am new, just registred besides the difficulties since i am from Italy. First of all i am glad i've found you, i am suffering a lot and i lost hope few days ago because i didn't find a concrete way to kill me. Trust me i tried, wrists, hanging, pills (suffered a lot) but i suffered my entire life and i want to stop this now. I read the article about shopping SN, i can't find it easily online (Amazon, eBay) i tried other websites too but i've found on Amazon.in just naNo3. I ask for help starting from this, please, then regarding Metoclopramide and Tagamet are they easy to reach? One last question and hope for your kind answer, i read about two guys in Italy that were helped by chat preparing their deaths, how? I would really need assistance and someone to talk to about this, they wrote in italian.

C

callan

Jan 19, 2021
I just wonder, I mean I know I have asked this question before but suicide wiki tells that anitipsychotics such is quetiapine, olanzapine etc. can be used as antimietics. No one answered.
I have no source to obtain the most valueable antimietics here and I just wonder how would it work with quetiapine for example.
I am concerned cause I really don't want to fail. Does anyone have any knowledge about it?

Reactions: Ob La Dee
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Well I hit paydirt today. One of the things that was preventing me from going through with this method was the antiemetics. I just couldn't be bothered with bullshitting my doctor. Then I learned (on suicide wiki) that some psych meds (like paliderodone and Seroquel) have an antiemetic effect. I'm on both of those meds. So I can skip that step and move along to the next. I have ordered the SN on Amazon and will attempt some time next week. Wish me luck...
I just wonder, I mean I know I have asked this question before but suicide wiki tells that anitipsychotics such is quetiapine, olanzapine etc. can be used as antimietics. No one answered.
I have no source to obtain the most valueable antimietics here and I just wonder how would it work with quetiapine for example.
I am concerned cause I really don't want to fail. Does anyone have any knowledge about it?
I am on paliderodone and Seroquel. I will be attempting next week.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Question: since I am planning to do this in my car in a remote area (I live in a boarding house and have a roommate who is always home) I am concerned about what will happen if I'm "rescued" and brought to the hospital. If I deny ingesting SN can they still detect in in labs and send me to a psych ward?

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Sorry if this question has already been asked but can someone tell me how many teaspoons 15 gr of SN is?

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
This looks interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: xBrialesana and oono
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
I live in the U.S. I am having a problem obtaining SN. I live in a boarding house with 17 other women. All are aware of my past suicide attempts and a couple of them have my daughter's number. If I should get packages marked "danger" or that are obviously from chemical companies it will raise suspicions. I have ordered something called Pro Cure from Amazon despite some less than stellar reviews. Is anyone familiar with this brand? Is there a way to test for purity before using it? Does anyone have any suggestions for a good cover story if I'm forced to order something which is clearly marked "danger" on the package?

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
them bottles contain only 3g of SN so you would need to inject A bottles to reach the 25g were told to take. It is also painful, you would be injecting salt into yourself, it would burn like shit.

300mg x 10ml= 3000mg divide by 1000= 3g
Eh? Your reading it wrong.. You'd need shitloads
1 vial is 300mg total

1 vial =10ml
(30mg/ml)

Reactions: checkouttime
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Anyone have advice for domperidone with Sn, for the antacids? Keep seeing conflicting info. On one hand apparently antacids make dom's antiemetic effect weak, but on the other hand ive read some people say that it can be used as long as the antacid is well after the dom.

Any advice, or can anyone point me to threads where people have successfully ctb with sn and dom? Did a lot of searching today.

thank you

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
the march version of the pph has 2 conflicting info about the propanolol dose to take. at first it says to mix the sn with 800 mg and then it says " the lethality of nitrite can further be enhanced by the concurrent use of a B-blocker like propranolol.400mg (5x80mgtablets) mixed with the dissolved nitrite and taken in the same drink"
i already know that it should be better to take the propanolol before the sn drink so that the chance of puking the first dose is reduced, and the propanolol is fully absorbed. but what about the dose? 800 or 400?

Reactions: imaloserbaby