• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cameheretoforget

cameheretoforget

Jul 20, 2021
I do some chemistry, usually having to snag chemicals from these supply stores and pretty frequently using muriatic (hydrochloric)acid. I've yet to ever see it In a powdered form. The easiest way to see I suppose would be adding the smallest amount to some water as a sample and see if the ph drops like a brick with barely a drop, or if it turns a drop of blood dark brown. k
Keep that shit away from aluminum it reacts pretty violently.

Honestly it's likely the CAS# printed is incorrect, as I said, I've never encountered it in a powdered form.
Thanks for this information. I just ordered the same SN, and my gut reaction after reading comments is that the CAS# is incorrect. I suppose another difference between Hydrochloric Acid and SN is that Hydrochloric Acid would burn the skin. Although that may be an unpleasant thing to test out, if it proved to be Hydrochloric Acid.

Reactions: Cid9121
cameheretoforget

cameheretoforget

Jul 20, 2021
That's what I'm trying to figure out first before I warn people about it, because there's no way the sellers knows what I intend to use it for, but it does have the hydrochloric acid CAS # on it. But if the goal was to sell a different product, why not just put the SN CAS # on it as well? I'm going to see if there is a way to easily test hydrochloric acid in order to confirm it.

I just contacted the seller about the discrepancy on the bottle and I'm waiting to hear back. Even on their direct website it shows the Hydrochloric Acid CAS #7647-01-0 on the Sodium Nitrite bottle as well.
Hey guys, I ordered the exact same SN and got it today. It would appear that the company has taken action to fix their error, as my CAS# is now correct for SN.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, keitaro, Freelyffe88 and 4 others
D

douteiful

Jul 9, 2021
Hello friends,

I found a retailer for Sodium Nitrite where I live (says NaNo2) and they're happy to send it to me although I haven't found a way around getting antiemetics.
I have Risperidone though, does that work as an effective antiemetic for this method? And if so, how much should I take and what regime should I follow? I'm 60kg.
Lastly, is there a way to test the purity of the SN? And/or anything in the label/description of the product I should look for?

Thank you all friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: weepingfree and cameheretoforget
cameheretoforget

cameheretoforget

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you. Seems we have the same lot number.
It turned my blood brown, but I've yet to do a nitrite test with an aquarium kit yet.
No problem! And that's good to know. I'd be interested to see what results you get, or if anyone else does with the same brand. But if not I'll probably trust my instinct anyway and give this one a shot in the next few weeks.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
how do you overcome the fear of things going awry?
By saying that there has never been a case that we know with permanent adverse effects in case of failure. This is what I have always read on this forum and personally it helps me stop being afraid, if you follow stan's guide to the letter normally there is no reason for something to go wrong. ..

Reactions: cameheretoforget
Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
Guess it is a basic chemistry question but important to get right..

If you where to mix 50g in 100ml of water how much would you have to drink to achieve the same as 25g in 50ml?

logically I think is 50ml of the solution but is it correct? just to be sure..

Reactions: xBrialesana
I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
By saying that there has never been a case that we know with permanent adverse effects in case of failure. This is what I have always read on this forum and personally it helps me stop being afraid, if you follow stan's guide to the letter normally there is no reason for something to go wrong. ..
I have no anti-emetic. I have everything else ready to go. I have fasted a couple of times for two days, but the fear of failure precluded me from going through with it. I will do my best to overcome my apprehensions this time. I can only wish a semi-peaceful exit.

Reactions: weepingfree and downbad
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
I swear it's impossible to get this stuff (UK)

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Guess it is a basic chemistry question but important to get right..

If you where to mix 50g in 100ml of water how much would you have to drink to achieve the same as 25g in 50ml?

logically I think is 50ml of the solution but is it correct? just to be sure..
Yes thats correct

Reactions: Owl of Minerva
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I would advise more research if you don't know the answer to what % is needed. Its all written in the forums. If you had done your research you would know the answer.

7.3 Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.

Straight from the manufacturers.All you have to do is google it, so very simple!!!! If your going to keep it in an unventilated room and it clearly states not do that, thats your choice.
I've done a decent amount of research on SN and I know what much of the research says, but when it actually comes down to buying it and/or taking it, I understand why people may ask about every little detail even if it appears to be insignificant. Sure I've read stuff that says over 95% and others that say above 97%, but I can understand why people want to know what others think about a given brand or a different version of the same brand that says 97% vs 98%. Perhaps other people have tested a given brand or know of a source that has and/or know of testimonials where one brand has potentially been shown not to be as effective. People don't want to take any chances and are looking for any extra bit of info they can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: SosoruzeDosukoi, hʚll and xBrialesana
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Guys I need help. I have it clear with antiemetics, antacides and everything but I don´t undestand how and when I should take painkillers, benzos and antipsychotics?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Guys I need help. I have it clear with antiemetics, antacides and everything but I don´t undestand how and when I should take painkillers, benzos and antipsychotics?
I also hesitate when to take the xanax, I think that 10min before taking sn it seems good to me

coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
According to Stan's guide you should take any painkiller one hour before the SN drink. Have read also that you should take benzos one hour before the SN drik.

Reactions: weepingfree
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
If you have enough to spare you really should try to see how benzos affect you particularly before the time comes.

Reactions: coffee
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've done a decent amount of research on SN and I know what much of the research says, but when it actually comes down to buying it and/or taking it, I understand why people may ask about every little detail even if it appears to be insignificant. Sure I've read stuff that says over 95% and others that say above 97%, but I can understand why people want to know what others think about a given brand or a different version of the same brand that says 97% vs 98%. Perhaps other people have tested a given brand or know of a source that has and/or know of testimonials where one brand has potentially been shown not to be as effective. People don't want to take any chances and are looking for any extra bit of info they can get.

I'm pretty sure everything has already been discussed a 1000 times before and is available by using the search function.

also most of the questions you can just put in google and find an answer within 10 seconds, so thats just lazy.like in the post you quoted of mine, someone asked about storage and i found the answer in about 3 secs on google, goes to show how much 'research' people actually do. if like you say they don't want to take any chances, well make the effort to research the facts then, its not very hard. I mean its not like SN hasn't been around for a good while now and everything has been discussed.

If people stick to the information provided they can't go wrong. just ask the pro lifers about that, they know how legit the stuff is and it works!!!

• Love
Reactions: weepingfree
T

Tsunami_Warning

May 3, 2021
View attachment 71364Does anyone know if this is what I'm looking for?

I certainly hope so, it's what's in my kitchen cabinet. You might not want to leave up the big picture with their ordering website, phone number and company address on it though, pro-lifers might start realizing we can get SN through Sporting Goods stores.

I'm pretty sure everything has already been discussed a 1000 times before and is available by using the search function.

also most of the questions you can just put in google and find an answer within 10 seconds, so thats just lazy.like in the post you quoted of mine, someone asked about storage and i found the answer in about 3 secs on google, goes to show how much 'research' people actually do. if like you say they don't want to take any chances, well make the effort to research the facts then, its not very hard. I mean its not like SN hasn't been around for a good while now and everything has been discussed.

If people stick to the information provided they can't go wrong. just ask the pro lifers about that, they know how legit the stuff is and it works!!!
Do you need a certain amount of posts before you can use the search feature?

I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
guys I have read stans guide. Unfortunately I do not have anti-emetics. Having fasted for two days, will the following plan work?

Attachments

• SNprocedure.png
    SNprocedure.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 38
D

douteiful

Jul 9, 2021
I'm going with this plan, mixing what Stan's guide and PPH says:

-minus 60 minutes:
* Paracetamol 1000mg
* Clonazepam 1mg/2mg

-minus 45 minutes:
* Metoclopramide 3x10mg (=30mg)
* Haloperidol 2mg (as alternative to Ondansetron)
* Esomeprazol 80mg (aka Nexium)
* Propranolol 800mg

-minus 30 minutes:
* Antiacid x2

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 25g in 50ml of water (my weight: 60kg)

Is it overkill? Are the timings correct?
Anything I should remove or add?
I have no access to Tagamet.

Thank you friends.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, samsaragothands, coffee and 1 other person
coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
I'm going with this plan, mixing what Stan's guide and PPH says:

-minus 60 minutes:
* Paracetamol 1000mg
* Clonazepam 1mg/2mg

-minus 45 minutes:
* Metoclopramide 3x10mg (=30mg)
* Haloperidol 2mg (as alternative to Ondansetron)
* Esomeprazol 80mg (aka Nexium)
* Propranolol 800mg

-minus 30 minutes:
* Antiacid x2

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 25g in 50ml of water (my weight: 60kg)

Is it overkill? Are the timings correct?
Anything I should remove or add?
I have no access to Tagamet.

Thank you friends.
My plan is very similar. I just think that you don't need another antacid ( minus 30 minutes) considering you would be taking esomeprazol (80 mg) 45 minutes before the SN drink. Everything else looks great to me.

I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
guys, the plan is as follows:

*2 days of refraining from eating.

- minus 60 minutes
*600 mg of ibuprofen

- minus 40 minutes
*80 mg of Nexium and 800mg of Propranolol
*800mg of Tagamet

-minus 0 minutes:
* SN 35g in 100ml of water (my weight: 100kg)

Will this work?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and xBrialesana