• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noideayet

Dec 5, 2020
There are quite a few online pharmacies (esp those in India) that sell meto and propranolol online without a prescription. Google is your friend here.

The bottle I got was 113g, so more than enough to do the job, even if you have to take a 2nd or 3rd dose
Looks okay. As @Endeavour said, don't use 40-45 grams, this is simply too much and won't do any good. If you're under 100 kg, then use 26g instead of 25g (but I don't think this is necessary) or 36g instead of 35g if you're over 100 kg. Better to do a blood or aquarium test beforehand of course.
What exactly is the aquarium test, please let me know
Looks okay. As @Endeavour said, don't use 40-45 grams, this is simply too much and won't do any good. If you're under 100 kg, then use 26g instead of 25g (but I don't think this is necessary) or 36g instead of 35g if you're over 100 kg. Better to do a blood or aquarium test beforehand of course.
What exactly and how to do the aquarium test?
There are quite a few online pharmacies (esp those in India) that sell meto and propranolol online without a prescription. Google is your friend here.

The bottle I got was 113g, so more than enough to do the job, even if you have to take a 2nd or 3rd dose.
Can you please mention the site where you ordered it from? I am unable to find one here in India

Last edited:
N

noideayet

Dec 5, 2020
I have got Meto with Hydrochloride, will this be work exactly as Metoclopramide?

Last edited:
MYTHoLogic

MYTHoLogic

Psychonaut
Dec 14, 2020
I have got Meto with Hydrochloride, will this be work exactly as Metoclopramide?

View attachment 55566
I have seen in other threads that the general consensus is; yes it will work. BUT I still take that with a grain of salt.

It is the one I have ordered and would be using so let's hope for the best!

Reactions: noideayet
N

noideayet

Dec 5, 2020
Is it normal that both the packs of SN that I have bought have solid clumps of salt and hardly sound fine(haven't opened yet) like in the pictures on the internet?

MYTHoLogic

MYTHoLogic

Psychonaut
Dec 14, 2020
From what I have read it means that it doesn't have "anti clumping agent" So I do believe it's all good!
Also gotta say, please don't just take my word for it. I'm still very new to learning about SN and I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and noideayet
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
"Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures."

Doesn't sound inviting...

O

OrganicLifeform

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know how much famotidine should be taken and when? I've tried searching but can't seem to find any answers.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I have SN but just in case I was wondering if anyone had another source for it, possibly cheaper than mine. I'm a new member so i dont know if i can pm but if others can pm me please feel free. Also if you have sources for an antiemetic that would be nice, as i cannot find any and can't get a prescription. Sorry if this is not allowed.

Also I know even 5grams could be fatal, do you think it would be too dangerous to test it even with 1gram? I don't know if I'm ready yet but.. I am curious. What happens, happens though.

Does anyone know how much famotidine should be taken and when? I've tried searching but can't seem to find any answers.
Thats the antiacid right? I think stans guide say take double the recommended dosage. Oh and this thread I think tells you when.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrganicLifeform
Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
I'm a new member so i dont know if i can pm but if others can pm me please feel free.
[...]
Also I know even 5grams could be fatal, do you think it would be too dangerous to test it even with 1gram? I don't know if I'm ready yet but.. I am curious. What happens, happens though.
You can't send or receive PMs yet, you will be able to do that once you have posted a few more messages.

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote in another thread : "I once took 0.6g of pure SN, I didn't feel much of anything for about 3 hours. Then I got really sick, sudden nausea, I started vomiting, 45 minutes later I vomited a second time, 45 minutes Iater I vomited a third and last time. I felt absolutely awful and physically very weak and exhausted."

So I don't know if it's dangerous but you can expect to feel awful if you decide to take 1g. Instead, it is probably better to buy a nitrite test kit for aquariums, it's pretty cheap and easy to find. Some info has been posted about that on the forum. You should be able to find threads about it by using the search feature which you should see in the top right corner of this website.

Some people also make themselves bleed a little and put some SN on the fresh blood to see if the blood turns brown.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
You can't send or receive PMs yet, you will be able to do that once you have posted a few more messages.

Some people also make themselves bleed a little and put some SN on the fresh blood to see if the blood turns brown.
Oh, I'll see how many messages I need to post then.

And I was planning on doing a blood test. Ingesting a small amount was not to see if it was pure or anything like that, literally just curious about the reaction. I'll probably take less than a gram then if the reaction was that severe. Was the vomiting very sudden or did you have time to get something to puke in? I don't want to make a mess.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Oh, I'll see how many messages I need to post then.

And I was planning on doing a blood test. Ingesting a small amount was not to see if it was pure or anything like that, literally just curious about the reaction. I'll probably take less than a gram then if the reaction was that severe. Was the vomiting very sudden or did you have time to get something to puke in? I don't want to make a mess.
The nausea came about 2 minutes before I vomited for the first time. I was at home alone. All 3 times I vomited I had the time to get to the toilets.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
The nausea came about 2 minutes before I vomited for the first time. I was at home alone. All 3 times I vomited I had the time to get to the toilets.
Oh ok, thank you.

Does frost damage SN?
I would imagine so as frost is made from water vapor. Should be fine though as long as they don't come into contact - keep your SN sealed in its container. If you meant you were storing it in like a freezer though, don't. It's fine at average temperatures.
(Though about keeping it sealed I have heard it's ok to open it maybe once/twice but only for a moment - it will start reacting to the moisture in the air and slowly degrade.)

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and it's_all_a_game
S

skinnystudent

Dec 6, 2020
has anybody ordered from ldwlf reliably? I'm from Canada

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
can someone point me to a link with the instructions for the sequencing? how long before to take the antimietics. how long to fast before. how long before to take the tagamet

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
can someone point me to a link with the instructions for the sequencing? how long before to take the antimietics. how long to fast before. how long before to take the tagamet
I think this is what you're looking for. Just scroll down a little bit. There is the 48 hour method and the stat dose. (click first sentence for link)

misha

misha

Jul 22, 2020
has anyone from Canada found any luck with getting SN?

Reactions: DivineMedicus and LonelyNick
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote in another thread : "I once took 0.6g of pure SN, I didn't feel much of anything for about 3 hours. Then I got really sick, sudden nausea, I started vomiting, 45 minutes later I vomited a second time, 45 minutes Iater I vomited a third and last time. I felt absolutely awful and physically very weak and exhausted."

So I don't know if it's dangerous but you can expect to feel awful if you decide to take 1g. Instead, it is probably better to buy a nitrite test kit for aquariums, it's pretty cheap and easy to find. Some info has been posted about that on the forum. You should be able to find threads about it by using the search feature which you should see in the top right corner of this website.

Hi, how do you manage to gulp down SN? Mixed with water and just drink it? Any

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I have ordered propranolol (listed as 'Anaprilin (propranolol') from the former E**y SN seller (ukrainian seller) on their personal site (Y**M***A**). I got SN from them aswell. Has anyone tested it? Mine is still in his bag. I'll let you's know if the propanolol ever arrives.

Last edited:
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I have ordered propranolol (listed as 'Anaprilin (propranolol') from the former E**y SN seller (ukrainian seller) on their personal site (Y**M***A**). I got SN from them aswell. Has anyone tested it? Mine is still in his bag. I'll let you's know if the propanolol ever arrives.
Would like to know also. But no offense, I think the name is easily identifiable even with asterisks. It only takes two clicks to find her site with the clues you gave, that's how I found it in another post just yesterday. I don't want her to close her store again due to pro-lifers and newcomers here who don't know how to be discreet when they CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maka hiamoe
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Would like to know also. But no offense, I think the name is easily identifiable even with asterisks. It only takes two clicks to find her site with the clues you gave, that's how I found it in another post just yesterday. I don't want her to close her store again due to pro-lifers and newcomers here who don't know how to be discreet when they CTB.
I wonder how it does? I found this site because the seller emailed me. Even by googling the name of the site I havent been able to find it.

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Can someone explain the obsession with the dosage ? I mean I undertstand what happens if someone takes too small a dose but what does happen if someone takes too large of a dose. So what if I take 40 or even 80 mg SN ? Anyone? Ty

Reactions: Iamamistake
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Can someone explain the obsession with the dosage ? I mean I undertstand what happens if someone takes too small a dose but what does happen if someone takes too large of a dose. So what if I take 40 or even 80 mg SN ? Anyone? Ty
I never tried before but I'm trying tonight, but based on what other said, you take too much dosage it's deadly, but you most likely to end up vomiting out. That's why we take recommended dosage instead of overdose

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
I never tried before but I'm trying tonight, but based on what other said, you take too much dosage it's deadly, but you most likely to end up vomiting out. That's why we take recommended dosage instead of overdose
Still it does not explain all this obsession. That is the point of taking antiemetic drugs. So what will happen if I take 40 mg SN instead of 25? With the same preparation.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Still it does not explain all this obsession. That is the point of taking antiemetic drugs. So what will happen if I take 40 mg SN instead of 25? With the same preparation.
Either your body accept it and congratulations, you are going to die or your body reject it and makes you vomit. Mostly reject. So the conclusion is vomiting = wasting SN

Reactions: Iamamistake and Meditation guide
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm another in what seems to be a long line of people looking to go the SN route. I'm in Canada but I'm having a problem finding both SN and the anti-enemic. For the SN I just did a Google search so I haven't done any extensive searching yet. It's not that I haven't found it, it's just that none are giving the purity. I'm waiting to hear back from one place but I'm on a timeline.

Is there anyone in Canada that has been able to find both items?

It's a shame I have to go this route as I was successful (technically) on my last attempt but I was revived at the hospital after my last attempt (OD). My timing was obviously bad and I was discovered. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen the next time as I'll be renting a hotel room (even if I do get sick that won't cause any alarms where I plan to stay).

Normally I wouldn't be forced into a tight timeline but after my last attempt I lost my doctor (because he lived too far away and it breaks the rules where I live) so I can't get meds for my chronic pain anymore. Also no doctors where I live are taking patients and even if there were some no one will prescribe opiods.

I've gone without meds twice now in the hopes my pain will become tolerable over time but that just doesn't happen and along with my other issues I just can't deal with amount of pain my back causes me (I have multiple problems with my back as well).

SN looks to be the way to go and I'll bring a rope for backup just in case. I figure I have about a month or two before I'm completely out of meds (I stocked up thankfully) so I need to get it done before I run out. There is no way I can live with the severity of pain (I can barely walk without meds let alone sleep etc). Its not something I'd wish on my worst enemy and most importantly I don't deserve to live like that.

I was hoping Bill C-7 would have passed (it's been a year since it's introduction and keeps getting pushed back which is why it's still being voted on). I think the earliest it will get voted on is mid-Feb and if you add the amount of time it would take to get accepted, I'd be out of meds. Either way I can't risk waiting to see if it will pass or running out of meds.

Sorry for the long post. If anyone has some info for a Canadian (it would be nice to purchase at least the SN here to avoid customs etc) that would be greatly appreciated. I'll keep looking and do some more digging.

Thanks

Reactions: DivineMedicus