• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The taste of salty liquid makes me gag reflex instantly before i drink it.
Would eating 20g of SN in tiny peices be just as effective?.
You might pass out before you absorbed enough to die.

Reactions: LastFlowers and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
You might pass out before you absorbed enough to die.
My SN is solid due to no anticaking agent.
I'm thinking of weighing 20g into small peices then eating it fast to avoid the taste, and drinking 50ml to flush it down.
There's something about salty liquid that makes me gag instantly, but salt on its own doesn't.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'm thinking of weighing 20g into small peices then eating it fast to avoid the taste, and drinking 50ml to flush it down.
There's something about salty liquid that makes me gag instantly, but salt on its own doesn't.
If you can do that rapidly with 20g I'll be impressed.
I don't think anyone tried it, it would be interesting to learn about this method. I believe you should stick to the original way though. If you can't ingest it even with anti-emetics, then you should change your method.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Could you not have a small drink of water after it to help with the taste? I don't know if that would ruin the method though.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
If you can do that rapidly with 20g I'll be impressed.
I don't think anyone tried it, it would be interesting to learn about this method. I believe you should stick to the original way though. If you can't ingest it even with anti-emetics, then you should change your method.

I can eat 20g of sea salt easily, but drinking 20g of sea salt in 50ml of water makes me gag reflex because of the taste before i can even swallow it.
Break it down into tiny tablet peices then eat SN like you would sea salt.

Could you not have a small drink of water after it to help with the taste? I don't know if that would ruin the method though.

The 50ml of water after ive swallowed 20g should help with the taste

Stom

Stom

May 27, 2020
I can eat 20g of sea salt easily, but drinking 20g of sea salt in 50ml of water makes me gag reflex because of the taste before i can even swallow it.
Break it down into tiny tablet peices then eat SN like you would sea salt.

The 50ml of water after ive swallowed 20g should help with the taste

Do you really get what 20g of salt represents in a cup/glass ? I mean my throat would be dried up after like 5g without any liquid :o

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry if this is a silly question, but when you take stuff before the SN, like Ibuprofen and AE can you take these with water?

Reactions: LastFlowers
J

jaekonl412

Oct 4, 2020
Found some SN for fishing online here in the US, would those work?

SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
Can you get brain damage from failed SN attempt?

Reactions: LastFlowers
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I have a question about benzos. Assuming I want to take Xanax in the hopes of passing out- at least becoming very subdued- while the SN is taking effect-how would I need to time it? Should I take the Xanax 30 minutes before I ingest the SN? An hour?

I only have a handful of Xanax, but my tolerance is non-existent, so it should knock me out easily. I won't be able to get any more than the ones I have. So, I need to time this right so I don't pass out before actually drinking the SN.
I'm wondering about this as well, I'm not too sure how the drug interactions will play out

L

lonelyloner1999

Oct 31, 2020
How to buy SN in UK?
Am I allowed to ask this?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The taste of salty liquid makes me gag reflex instantly before i drink it.
Me too, I almost gag on Gatorade because I can taste the salt in it.

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Does anyone know if adding strawberry flavoured droplets to help with the taste into the 20g in 50ml drink would be a problem?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know if adding strawberry flavoured droplets to help with the taste into the 20g in 50ml drink would be a problem?
It would still taste like crap, but a little bit different kind of crap.

Reactions: Niftypoint124, SmellyRat and Studio84
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Can someone explain why or why not this is a possibility?
There hasn't been such a case before. Probably because when you get to the brain damage part you are already too far gone and can't be saved.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and LastFlowers
L

lieliand1991

Nov 4, 2020
I want to ask is it taking SN really kills people and how many are needed cause i want to do it ASAP. Thanks

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
What's the current take on DMSO? Is there any truth to it's function of transporting SN faster INSIDE the body and not just via the skin?

Reading Xerxes thread it seems it would speed up the process by a lot, if the theory holds.

Edit: so it was rumored xerxes was a troll and DMSO does not speed up anything.. case closed

Last edited:
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Can this be used as an Antiemetic? Typed in Domperidone and this came up. 20201104 191226

A

Alpha_Drama

Feb 7, 2020
Hi,

Please help choose a better antacid out of the two:
1) Famotidine
2) Omeprazole

Both are not OTC, I've checked, and I better not have this conversation at the counter and I better not use both at the same time, so hoping to get the answer here.

L

lieliand1991

Nov 4, 2020
Hello guys i want to ask does anybody knows the difference between sn teknis and pure sn cause i just bought the technis that not too expensive does it can work too?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Is there anyone here (or knowledge of anyone) who has taken the correct dosage, not thrown up, and not been found but still somehow lived?
And I mean in every honesty, not someone who is suspected to have done it for attention and is exaggerating or omitting/lying about the experience.

I have an iron stomach and seem to have a strong tolerance for things taken internally, I'm concerned that this will somehow jeopardize my success. I also have extreme insomnia and even when I've taken sleeping pills, my body seems to burn them off and get over the hump of the effects until they disappear as if I had never taken anything at all. Idk what causes this. Tbh I am really not keen on ctb by "poison", it's too slow and too "calm" with an under current of dread. I would prefer a gun but cannot obtain one..either that or get myself blown to pieces but that ain't exactly in the cards. So I ordered SN (I hope the source is reputable..L from the jungle site, please pm or say if this is a bad source). I am still not sure if I will take it because of said reasons and I am also worried about brain damage or any other permanent damage if I fail, despite many claiming that the effects are all reversible. I somehow doubt this. It is also paramount that I do not end up in the hospital...I cannot go through that again, especially as I am now, worse than ever.
I might be able to close-to guarantee that I won't be found for awhile but what happens if I live anyways, will I be a zombie unable to function? Or will I be able to "recover" on my own without any other intervention? Obviously I would only "recover" to make another attempt, but even that possibility cannot involve anyone else. I'm so tired of trying to figure this all out, I just want it all to be over.

Reactions: Fehler and Stepheng7287
K

kjghfg

Nov 4, 2020
I'm a long time lurker, but am at the stage where I would like some help to be sure I'm making the most informed choices. I am yet to receive my SN, but have so far gathered Propranolol and plenty of benzos. The meto is the only thing I have not been able to get hold of easily so far (depending on whether my SN arrives).

I know many people ask questions along the lines of 'Can I add X or Y to the regimen and still be successful?' - I have read and researched a good amount so far (not exhaustively I admit), but I'm still completely unsure as to the science for and against adding opiates, besides possibly making the nausea worse with potential vomiting (which people seem to do anyway).

It won't be the deciding factor, but I'd really like to be high when I go. Specifically I'd like to add fentanyl. It's not a given I'd be able to get this either, so I'm considering oxy or morphine.

The reason I haven't decided on opiates as the main event is because of a lot of other factors such as time till death+being found and uncertainty, so I'd rather add it to SN if possible. There's also the issue of cost with Fentanyl. I've heard people say this is the most reliable method next to N, but where I'm at right now I'm just preparing so it's there if I need it, I don't know if I will go through with it and I don't want to be negatively impacted if I decide not to.

I've also considered H for this reason as it will be easy enough and cheaper for me to get hold of. Does anyone have anything to say in favour of SN over H?

Also @Ngerboll if it's not too weird, can you please pm me as you seem to be looking into the same sort of thing.

K

kjghfg

Nov 4, 2020
Great, thanks. I'll make some more posts

Last edited: