• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
As always thanks @autumnal and @Quarky00 for delivering straight answers to every concern of mine. I've been reading too much on net but and I'm happy we're having this debate so I can clear my conscious from any doubt and for other people to read in such cases.

@autumnal , nothing further to add , Your Honour . I'm not an expert but I think that diffuse cerebral hypoxia is a specific symptom or stage of brain oxygen deprivation , and those were heavily discussed and researched . @MeriDeath . Search instead "SN hypoxia" or "SN brain" (and that would have been helpful had search option was actually working..) .

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, autumnal and Busdriver
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Just placed an order for Dom through Gold. Here's hoping it comes through. Will keep you updated.

Last edited:
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
How should one lay down after taking SN?. Should I lay on my side?, or should I lay straight?.

Reactions: Busdriver
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
How should one lay down after taking SN?. Should I lay on my side?, or should I lay straight?.
I dont think it matters, whichever pose is comfortable for you

Reactions: Shinbu
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Side is best. If someone lays on their back, they can choke on their vomit, meaning they have an unpeaceful death.

Reactions: Busdriver and Shinbu
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I need 8 hours to fast is that right?. If I sleep for 8 hours does that count as fasting?.

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Busdriver and Shinbu
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
You sure? I also think it counts as fasting..

Can an expert confirm?
Isn't metabolism slower when you sleep? just a guess dont quote me on that.

Reactions: Busdriver and WhatIsMyLife
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Isn't metabolism slower when you sleep? just a guess dont quote me on that.
Not sure bout netabolism but if you dont eat shortly before or during sleep and as you wake up and empty stomach it should be ok, if you dont eat again afterwards

Reactions: autumnal and Busdriver
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I need 8 hours to fast is that right?. If I sleep for 8 hours does that count as fasting?.

I'm pretty sure digestion and metabolism slows down when you sleep. Don't think proper fasting can be done when you sleep.

Reactions: Shinbu and Busdriver
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
@Quarky00, can the period while asleep (such as overnight) count towards fasting time? Or does digestion and metabolism slow down too much during this period?

Reactions: Quarky00, shipwreck, Busdriver and 1 other person
J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
I am easily getting sodium nitrate instead of sodium nitrite .......Will that work for my ctb? in addition my stomach generally remains acidic due to hiatus hernia and what should I do to go with SN? Because it is now only available option for me.....plz plz plz help me ....I am in desperation.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I am easily getting sodium nitrate instead of sodium nitrite .......Will that work for my ctb? in addition my stomach generally remains acidic due to hiatus hernia and what should I do to go with SN? Because it is now only available option for me.....plz plz plz help me ....I am in desperation.

sodium nitrate and nitrite are not the same thing, nitrate wont kill you, must be sodium nitrite NaN02

not sure about your acid problem, this method uses antacids to get rid of acid so maybe it would fix that?

Reactions: autumnal
J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I am taking antacids like pentocid80 and pentop L on daily bases....Will that make my sn method a fail....Rest I am almost ready, I have every thing for SN......
sodium nitrate and nitrite are not the same thing, nitrate wont kill you, must be sodium nitrite NaN02

not sure about your acid problem, this method uses antacids to get rid of acid so maybe it would fix that?
I am taking antacids like pentocid80 and pentop L on daily bases....Will that make my sn method a fail....Rest I am almost ready, I have every thing for SN......

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@Quarky00, can the period while asleep (such as overnight) count towards fasting time? Or does digestion and metabolism slow down too much during this period?
Sorry , for some reason I dont see @ tags . Overall sleeping is part of fasting .

Sleep significantly suppresses gastrointestinal motility , but I assume a person won't eat and immediately go to sleep . Gastric emptying for a light meal is 1h (for heavy 4h) . If a person eats a light meal and goes to sleep 1h after their food intake , for 6-8 hours , their stomach should be empty and so would most of their duodenum (first part of small intestines), which is considered ideal for quick SN absorption. If a person ate a heavy meal and went to sleep 1h after food intake , well , they'll have some indigestion issues regardless of SN . These things are also individual .

Reactions: autumnal, AnxietyAttack44 and Busdriver
C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
Hello,
I have been unable to obtain SN so far. I have contacted an Italian seller on a well-known auction site but haven't received an answer yet as to know if they would send to my country. Reading this thread it appears that there are a Polish and a Spanish possible seller on this site but I have not been able to find them.
Anyone of you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction ?
Thanks.

Reactions: Chucchy
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Hello,
I have been unable to obtain SN so far. I have contacted an Italian seller on a well-known auction site but haven't received an answer yet as to know if they would send to my country. Reading this thread it appears that there are a Polish and a Spanish possible seller on this site but I have not been able to find them.
Anyone of you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction ?
Thanks.
From what I've heard they are on and off the site periodically, so you have to check back daily or every other day to see when they have product for sale.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Maybe this link can provide help. @Woodwick was from Belgium also And supposedly got SN .. there are some pics .. maybe it can be a lead

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-from-poland.31767/post-584364

C

CancerGuy16

Mar 27, 2020
Will sulpiride work as an anti emetic? It's a dopamine antagonist

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Will sulpiride work as an anti emetic? It's a dopamine antagonist
Already been answered .. in great depth it seems .. do you need help deciphering the vast amount of responses you got here? I mean that sincerely.. sometimes language barriers and too many words can confuse people.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...opramide-for-the-sn-method.39538/#post-730627

B

Bsbsb12

Apr 22, 2020
Can I after the aquarium test just flush bottles with Sodium Nitrite into the sewer without harm to other people or the environment?
(Bad grammar - Google translate)

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Can I after the aquarium test just flush bottles with Sodium Nitrite into the sewer without harm to other people or the environment?
(Bad grammar - Google translate)
Yes flushing in the toilet is ok. It will convert to nitrate.
I wouldn't dump it in any water source that animals or people would be using to drink

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
the p.l. seller on that auct. site is offering again. I find it odd though, that he also offers nitr-A-te. (If) I actually got his s.n. here, (but) I am so afraid it doesn't reach the 95% limit. He can tell me whatever he wants, saying it does. Mine got quite solid after having it for a month now.....:(

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
the p.l. seller on that auct. site is offering again. I find it odd though, that he also offers nitr-A-te. (If) I actually got his s.n. here, (but) I am so afraid it doesn't reach the 95% limit. He can tell me whatever he wants, saying it does. Mine got quite solid after having it for a month now.....:(
Assuming we're talking about the same seller,who lists 99% sn, his other listing for the nitrate/nitrite is a meat curing mix. The guy I'm referring to isn't selling just nitrAte on its own,so,perhaps he isn't your seller.
The clumping just means no anti-caking agent. SN in it's raw state.

Reactions: x-Ace-x
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
The clumping just means no anti-caking agent. SN in it's raw state.
Hm, could be moisture, don't you think? And doesn't s.n. turn to nitr-A-te when in contact with H2O/Moisture?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed