• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Hi Just reposting my experience with SN here
SN source : Russia, from ebay 99% pure, it says sodium nitrite. Used 15g but I prolly ingested around 2-4g
Antiemetic: unable to get meto or domperidone. I used dimenhydrinate BP 50mg given by a GP. did not feel like throwing up during the entire ordeal
Acid reducer: tagamet
Taste: zero zilch nada. just a combo of saltiness then a sweet after taste. not a fan of this really

No prominent effects until around 20 minutes or so, heart rate started speeding up, then I started to get this tense feeling like you have before exams. Then my hearing started fading like being under water/ wearing thick earmuffs. Also occasional ringing at times.
I was feeling really dizzy and disoriented and time seemed to drag on. I started breaking out in cold sweat, hands shaky, wanted to type here but could not concentrate.
My lips turned blue and my face was completely drained of color. Nails were also blue (usually a normal rosy pink)
I lost control of my body and landed on the floor, i remember lying there for a while/

I didn't follow to regiment to a t as I was hungry after barely eating for a day but I didn't have much.
Started panicking during the process so I made myself throw up (fingers down throat, the purging way), didn't throw up a lot though i think as I barely ate much that day

I passed out a while afterwards as I was feeling really dizzy. Woke around 6 hours after. Found that I trashed out some of my place and left the tap running. Was also sleeping in a really weird position. Completely no recollection of what happened when i blacked out, just some bruising and my arms are probably tired from all the exertion. Feeling ok today, just tried as usual and my bum hurts from tripping and landing on the floor.

• Aww..
Reactions: thedutchguy, Jc40, Isabelx and 5 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hi Just reposting my experience with SN here
SN source : Russia, from ebay 99% pure, it says sodium nitrite. Used 15g but I prolly ingested around 2-4g
Antiemetic: unable to get meto or domperidone. I used dimenhydrinate BP 50mg given by a GP. did not feel like throwing up during the entire ordeal
Acid reducer: tagamet
Taste: zero zilch nada. just a combo of saltiness then a sweet after taste. not a fan of this really

No prominent effects until around 20 minutes or so, heart rate started speeding up, then I started to get this tense feeling like you have before exams. Then my hearing started fading like being under water/ wearing thick earmuffs. Also occasional ringing at times.
I was feeling really dizzy and disoriented and time seemed to drag on. I started breaking out in cold sweat, hands shaky, wanted to type here but could not concentrate.
My lips turned blue and my face was completely drained of color. Nails were also blue (usually a normal rosy pink)
I lost control of my body and landed on the floor, i remember lying there for a while/

I didn't follow to regiment to a t as I was hungry after barely eating for a day but I didn't have much.
Started panicking during the process so I made myself throw up (fingers down throat, the purging way), didn't throw up a lot though i think as I barely ate much that day

I passed out a while afterwards as I was feeling really dizzy. Woke around 6 hours after. Found that I trashed out some of my place and left the tap running. Was also sleeping in a really weird position. Completely no recollection of what happened when i blacked out, just some bruising and my arms are probably tired from all the exertion. Feeling ok today, just tried as usual and my bum hurts from tripping and landing on the floor.
Did you get any blurry vision or something before passing out?

Reactions: Jc40 and Lifeisatrap
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I'm in Australia and it looks like Anagraine is the best option for an antiemetic (5mg metoclopramide, 500mg paracetamol - i guess 6 tablets). I can get ranitidine over the counter too. From reading through this thread, this seems feasible. But there is a lot of conflicting info, especially from the 8ch thread linked a few pages back.

Can anyone give advice?

Use tagamet if possible. If not rantidine. Meto I cant comment you need to look for dopamine blocker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-14-22-11-03-943_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-14-22-11-03-943_com.android.chrome.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway_2620
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Has there been any discussion of taking SN via enema? It's gross, but it sounds appealing if it means that there is no chance of vomiting.

Also: I would appreciate it if someone could confirm that powder form SN (99%) is suitable for ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silasruin
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I'm in Australia and it looks like Anagraine is the best option for an antiemetic (5mg metoclopramide, 500mg paracetamol - i guess 6 tablets). I can get ranitidine over the counter too. From reading through this thread, this seems feasible. But there is a lot of conflicting info, especially from the 8ch thread linked a few pages back.

Can anyone give advice?
That's my current setup and it was also used by Davy who caught the bus successfully. What advice are you looking for?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and discokicks
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Can I open the package of SN? I'm afraid it might lose potency once open

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
is it possible that i will still feel nausea and feeling like throwing up even if i do the regime and taking meto?

Last edited:
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Did you get any blurry vision or something before passing out?

yup slightly blurry vision at some point but no biggie.
I've passed out before + had tunnel vision after some blood test but compared to that the SN experience was more about the disoriented feeling

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, hamednova and spanishguy22
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
How long does SN take to work?
Ive been really looking into this and it seems like the more you take, the faster you die. This is just info research however on the net.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap and Smalldangles
S

Smalldangles

Apr 16, 2019
Ive been really looking into this and it seems like the more you take, the faster you die. This is just info research however on the net.
Thank you! I'm hoping it doesn't take longer than about 6 hours really?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and hamednova
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you! I'm hoping it doesn't take longer than about 6 hours really?
If you don't underdose and its real sn (sodium nitrite NANO2) It should take max 2 hours with 15g-20grams
Peacefull pill handbook says 40min death.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap, ImpendingExit45 and 1 other person
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Can I open the package of SN? I'm afraid it might lose potency once open
As long as you don't keep it open too long. It would probably take hours not seconds before it would oxidize and turn into Nitrate.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
As long as you don't keep it open too long. It would probably take hours not seconds before it would oxidize and turn into Nitrate.
Theres no modern> post 1990 research if sn oxidizes or not, someone should really leave one bottle open to the air and send it to a lab.
If i get welfare in the next few months i might do it myself next year
Edit2: Got new info from the net. It seems that sodium niterite doesn't turn into SODIUM NITRATE in room temperatures after all. Thank god for that.
Source: Pokorny, L., Maturana, I., & Bortle, W. H. (2006). Sodium Nitrate and Nitrite. Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology. doi:10.1002/0471238961.19150409161511 page 8 vol 22

Looks like its the end of the story lads. Book was made in 2006, 21th century and the infomation age we live in.

Attachments

• saghsrjytgsd.png
    saghsrjytgsd.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 97
  • pokorny2006.pdf
    222.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail, Jc40, Isabelx and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

Can anyone give advice?

Got this from member name Bentham.

Domperidone + Ondansetron + Mosapride would theoretically be an alternative to Meto. Meto has three distinct features: D2 and 5-HT3 antagonism, and 5-HT4 agonism.
Domperidone: D2 antagonist but less BBB passing ability than other D2 blockers, meaning less EPS and tardive dyskinesia. D2 antagonist role to prevent NV is thought to be played at CTZ located outside the BBB.
Ondansetron: 5-HT3 antagonist, which also prevent nausea and vomiting (NV) by blocking a 5-HT3 activity mainly at intestine.
Mosapride: 5-HT4 agonist, which accelerates gastric emptying, and to a lesser extent 5-HT3 antagonist. But they are available mainly in Asian countries.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Honigwaffel
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Theres no modern> post 1990 research if sn oxidizes or not, someone should really leave one bottle open to the air and send it to a lab.
If i get welfare in the next few months i might do it myself next year
Edit2: Got new info from the net. It seems that sodium niterite doesn't turn into SODIUM NITRATE in room temperatures after all. Thank god for that.
Source: Pokorny, L., Maturana, I., & Bortle, W. H. (2006). Sodium Nitrate and Nitrite. Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology. doi:10.1002/0471238961.19150409161511 page 8 vol 22

Looks like its the end of the story lads. Book was made in 2006, 21th century and the infomation age we live in.
Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, hamednova and Vegrau
P

PerAsperaAdAstra

May 15, 2019
I have a couple of questions:

- I had a severe allergic reaction to Metoclopramide when I was a kid (severe extra pyramidal symptomsl). I have never tried it since. Should I just go with Domperidone, as I know for a fact I'm not allergic to it, even though it's not quite as effective?

- I have a bunch of various benzos : Alprazolam, Prazepam, and Lormetazepam (no, not Lorazepam). Should I take any, or would it interfere with the SN? I take Lexapro and Wellbutrin daily, would it interfere with the SN?

- What about migraine medication (triptans)? I easily get violent migraines that make me throw up from the pain. I'm wondering if I should take a couple of migraine pills before doing the deed, or if it would interfere negatively.

- Is it worth taking extra of the drug (like 30 mg), or would it just make me more likely to throw up and fail? I tend to be pretty resistant to most meds.

Thanks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
DMSO is optional. Some people hope it will speed things up and (I guess) that it could partially counteract any vomiting because it would cause more SN to be absorbed faster.
I looked up possible symtoms of dmso injestion and nausea +vomiting is one of them. So wouldn't mixing that with sn make it worse. Unless the two counteract somehow. I don't trust it as the only info it does have was put forth by someone who is no longer posting. Not sure if he succeeded or was a troll:/ Can never tell with the internet.

Reactions: Vegrau, throwaway777 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I looked up possible symtoms of dmso injestion and nausea +vomiting is one of them. So wouldn't mixing that with sn make it worse. Unless the two counteract somehow. I don't trust it as the only info it does have was put forth by someone who is no longer posting. Not sure if he succeeded or was a troll:/ Can never tell with the internet.

Yeah, I find the idea of drinking DMSO dubious. Its whole claim to fame is that it works transdermally so if anything I could imagine mixing a second helping of SN with DMSO and soaking my feet in it or something. But we'd have to know what percentage of the SN would get into our blood that way. Maybe there's a study somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Hello, I was just wondering are there certain grades of SN we should not get? I'm thinking between food or Pure Reagent Grade, both of them are 99% purity though.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Hello, I was just wondering are there certain grades of SN we should not get? I'm thinking between food or Pure Reagent Grade, both of them are 99% purity though.
Anything above 98% is good. Make sure its sodium nitrite nano2 however. :))

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Can anyone ascertain these info. Please refer to the pic.

1. I know fasting lower the ph making it more acidic and can be easily counteract with cime.

2. As for the emptying what does it mean? Does it means that SN is absorb quicker in gastric compare to the intestine. So does that mean meto actually do more harm than good? Because it empty the gastric content. Also it said there that SN absorption happen in upper part of gastro intestinal tract. So using drug that empty our gastric might actually be counter productive.

3. Absorption of SN is supposed to be fast and I keep hearing people taking hours to fall unconscious. It just doesnt add up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-09-59-129_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-09-59-129_com.android.chrome.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-04-32-282_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-04-32-282_com.android.chrome.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-04-13-810_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-04-13-810_com.android.chrome.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-17-50-520_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-17-50-520_com.android.chrome.png
    95 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
And after more research cimetidine will only be useful after 2 hours in reduction of ph level, gastric volume etc. So gotta wait for it.

Now I get it the reasons why so many inconsistency with all these cases. Yes I need to research more. More over it seems like SN is absorb better in gastric compare to intestine. I need someone to help me with fact checking that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-16-12-07-47-367_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-12-07-47-367_com.android.chrome.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2019-05-16-12-10-46-383_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-12-10-46-383_com.android.chrome.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_2019-05-16-12-10-27-386_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-12-10-27-386_com.android.chrome.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
Echoing what someone asked about enema. Wouldnt this work for faster absorbtion and avoiding nausea/vomiting?

Reactions: GoingSoonish
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Echoing what someone asked about enema. Wouldnt this work for faster absorbtion and avoiding nausea/vomiting?

It wasnt apparent whether SN can be absorb through the rectum or not. Cant find the related info.

Reactions: Jc40
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-04-32-282_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-04-32-282_com.android.chrome.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: GoingSoonish and Soul
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Info about sn has kinda slowed down. Anyone know how famous is sodium nitrite now?

Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
While im still trying to figure out where can i do CO, got SN just in case(also was thinking of combining the two). Arrived in plastic bag inside a box containing a lot of filler to prevent any damage. Inside it also has papers with lab analysis of this particular sample detailing all impurities and their % in final product (with company stamp, employee signature and permanent link to their website with same info but in digital format).

NaNO2 99,0
Insoluble in water elements <0,005
Cl <0,01
SO4 <0,01
Fe <0,0004
Pb <0,0005
K <0,001

With meto being cheap and OTC here, got everything for 13$ total, including shipping