• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
For ppl doing the SN have you gotten a small scale to measure out the 20g?
Yeah, I got one at Target for 15 USD.

It seems to be genuine and the purity seems accurate from things I've read.
I did the white oak test using the SN I got from them and the wood changed colors as described in the testing protocol, so I feel confident it's genuine.

Reactions: Antonin49, ImpendingExit45 and Escaper Boy
Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone, what do you think of the mix SN + OXY + Vallium to avoid pain? In addition, I am French, and I think I can easily get the VOGALENE - Metopimazine from the phenothiazine family with doctor by claiming a gastro enteritis or a long trip abroad to a country in Africa or Asia.

i can get also mirtazapine, but thats work really against vomits?

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
whenis latest Nitscke updat3 coming about sn?

Reactions: throwaway777
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
whenis latest Nitscke updat3 coming about sn?
SoonTM We might never know. The may 2019 update is out but there is no new info. Why exit is keeping the good stuff on its locked forums i will never know. All we can do now a complain to exit international and hope they cough up the sn info.

Reactions: pleasethistime
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
apparently domperidone is used to help mothers lactate, unfortunately since I'm obviously not in a post partum state, still unable to get that or meto :notsure:

Reactions: thishappened
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Would there be anything otc I can take to help whilst using sn? Struggling for funds. I dont mind if it only takes a bit of the edge off. Could I just use sn itself? I weigh about 15 stone and am 6'3". How much should I use? Any help appreciatted.

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
What antiemetics are you guys going to use, and do you have a link for me please?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I thought I would try testing my SN today after reading @Jen Erik post on the white oak test, I looked it up and it's used extensively to differentiate between white and red oak, as a visual is not sufficient.
So I have an old oak chest of drawers and decided to shave some wood off for the test. Apparently the SN solution has to be exact, so I had to venture out in the pissing rain to buy scales.
Anyway the wood didn't turn black, maybe it's not white oak, I've another test in mind which will hopefully prove conclusive.
The video shows what the results are with the test from 4min 35sec.

Reactions: Action and Jen Erik
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I thought I would try testing my SN today after reading @Jen Erik post on the white oak test, I looked it up and it's used extensively to differentiate between white and red oak, as a visual is not sufficient.
So I have an old oak chest of drawers and decided to shave some wood off for the test. Apparently the SN solution has to be exact, so I had to venture out in the pissing rain to buy scales.
Anyway the wood didn't turn black, maybe it's not white oak, I've another test in mind which will hopefully prove conclusive.
The video shows what the results are with the test from 4min 35sec.

The man in the video is saying "Sodium NITRATE" isn't he ?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
The length of this thread is totally off-putting, and there must be good stuff in there which is effectively hidden.

L

LuxelDrief

May 29, 2019
So... I've been lurking here for the last two days and decided on this method after deep research. As of now I got the nitrite sodium( 500g), cimetidine(200mg) and metoclopramide in oral form( 4mg/ ml) as it was the only available metoclopramide at the store. This bottle of metoclopramide has 10ml in it and it seems like 1ml equals 4mg, so I should have 40mg total, which is more than enough for a single dose a hour or so before taking the SN.

So, my doubts are really about how much should I take of metoclopramide on this form and if using liquid meto would be an issue?
I also got omenprazole for antiacids, but it seems cimetidine is better for this method? Could someone clear this up for me?
Also, I should take 4x200mg of cimetidine, right?

Reactions: Deathmandie
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Would it be alright to use something like Xanax in addition to the acid reducer and metoclopramide? I know there were some complications with mixing certain drugs together that will effect SN, and just wanted to clarify on this. Also if Xanax is okay, is there a specific dosage or amount one should take? And when should they take it?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and Deathmandie
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
is it safe to put sn in the hold luggage if i was to travel by plane ?

Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
On pages 60-62 there was a discussion about anti-acids. In particular - PPIs are going to slow down unconsciousness. Read it couple of times but still not sure if Ranitidine is okay to use. There was a post claiming that its not PPI, but im still unsure. Anyone able to clarify?

Reactions: pleasethistime
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
is it safe to put sn in the hold luggage if i was to travel by plane ?
If the airport staff detects a powdery substance in your bag, you and your bag will almost definitely be searched, and the substance will be tested. Whether they'll allow you to bring the substance on board is less clear to me, but you should at least expect to be held up at the airport for a while.

Reactions: Honigwaffel, throwaway777 and NoOneKnows
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
If the airport staff detects a powdery substance in your bag, you and your bag will almost definitely be searched, and the substance will be tested. Whether they'll allow you to bring the substance on board is less clear to me, but you should at least expect to be held up at the airport for a while.
thank you for ur respose .. but im not sure i get what u mean im sorry .. i know they control the bags u bring with u on the plane very well but are u talking about the bags i want to put in the hold of the plane too ? do they actually control those too with some kind of thing that detects powders and stuff.. ?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone Know if they updated the peaceful pill handbook yet? If so, whats in it?