• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
This is bad I just ordered and now I've seen the link is off the wiki .

Damn I hope they send mine.

Where are you from elcade?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Whatshername
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I wonder if they are becoming more strict with countries outside the UK.
This is bad I just ordered and now I've seen the link is off the wiki .

Damn I hope they send mine.

Where are you from elcade?

Did you order off eBay or their website? What country are you from?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019

i tried but there is no SN on ebay from them lot of chemicals but not SN

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019

Site. Portugal.

If it's off the wiki that's a real bad sign.. damnit...

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
It's still on eBay @elcade

Look for international sellers if not from UK

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Karangel25
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
It's still on eBay

Look for international sellers if not from UK

I just ordered mine today I'll see what happens , hope luck is on my side

Reactions: Peaceisnear and Lifeisatrap
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Phillip Nitschke revealed in the video that he told APC that he wanted to use Sodium Azide for end of life type thing was researching it, spoke about air bags previously containing it. He has also ordered SN from APC (as revealed in the video) so perhaps now APC have cottoned on to what people want to use SN for...
I just ordered mine today I'll see what happens , hope luck is on my side

Good luck! It will be interesting to see if you do get it and if you do, strange that you can recieve it but not @elcade

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Peaceisnear, Lifeisatrap and Whatshername
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Phillip Nitschke revealed in the video that he told APC that he wanted to use Sodium Azide for end of life type thing was researching it, spoke about air bags previously containing it. He has also ordered SN from APC (as revealed in the video) so perhaps now APC have cottoned on to what people want to use SN for...

Good luck! It will be interesting to see if you do get it and if you do, strange that you can recieve it but not @elcade

If he didn't get it I doubt I will. I'm really pissed.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Whatshername
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019

This item does not ship to France that's why i cannot see or buy it on Ebay
the only buyer that i find i bought his stuff but i'm very worried because the two tests of reliability that I did ( put some on my finger or check with a blood sample) arent conclusive. (no burn at all or blue skin same with my blood )
I'm so nervous right now

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
the only buyer that i find i bought his stuff but i'm very worried because the two tests of reliability that I did ( put some on my finger or check with a blood sample) arent conclusive. (no burn at all or blue skin same with my blood )
I'm so nervous right now

So you bought from the APC site and not the eBay one right?

How accurate a test it is to use your blood to if it changes colour?

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I'm so nervous right now

Ah that's such a shame. I tried a tiny bit of SN from APC, it's very strong stuff...a few specs, felt immediately nauseous and did feel a burn. I am tempted to test my blood. How did you do it exactly? Prick your finger and?

E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
So you bought from the APC site and not the eBay one right?

How accurate a test it is to use your blood to if it changes colour?

yep from the APC site .

it's very accurate because it's supposed to work like this ( talking about the blood sample test)
so i cut my finger put the blood on a recipient and add a tiny (but significative ) sample of my supposed SN
I even tried to taste it but it's just a weird salt for me, no side effects .

Reactions: Soul and Lifeisatrap
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
yep from the APC site .

it's very accurate because it's supposed to work like this ( talking about the blood sample test)
so i cut my finger put the blood on a recipient and add a tiny (but significative ) sample of my supposed SN
I even tried to taste it but it's just a weird salt for me, no side effects .

What does yours smell like?

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
almost nothing!

Mine has a strong smell, will probably try the blood test thing out and will let you know if colour changes. It would be interesting to hear what other peoples experiences of what their SN is like..

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and elcade
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Mine has a strong smell, will probably try the blood test thing out and will let you know if colour changes. It would be interesting to hear what other peoples experiences of what their SN is like..

Where are you from?

Let us know the blood test results later

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Interesting. I ordered from them 2 days ago. My package will arrive next tuesday. They didn't ask anything, but they sent a tutorial about hazardous chemicals. It was their direct website, not ebay.

Thanks
So I guess they only started stopping the sales yesterday . They don't ship to me on eBay either.
England, will do

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and elcade
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
when buying off ebay is there even a way to make sure

1. you're getting real SN
  2. it's purity is what it says it is

most pics ive seen the packaging looks really amateurish, looks like it was done in someone's basement or something, this puts a lot of doubt in my head

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and NoOneKnows
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019

most pics ive seen the packaging looks really amateurish, looks like it was done in someone's basement or something, this puts a lot of doubt in my head

Same the one I ordered looked like crap

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019

This is exactly the thing I'm worried about. I am so scared my SN is actually different substance. I don't really care about purity, I can just increase the dose if the purity is lower. But, I have no way to know/test the SN.

From physical evaluation, my SN is odorless, white-yelowish crystals similar to regular salt. But, it doesn't cause skin irritation. Putting small amount in my mouth doesn't cause anything dramatic.

I was thinking to do other evaluations like measuring mass per volume or even testing its flammability.

If only we know an easy chemical reaction to test it. I think I will study more about it, hopefully I can learn something new.

Reactions: Jc40 and Lifeisatrap
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
This is exactly the thing I'm worried about. I am so scared my SN is actually different substance. I don't really care about purity, I can just increase the dose if the purity is lower. But, I have no way to know/test the SN.

From physical evaluation, my SN is odorless, white-yelowish crystals similar to regular salt. But, it doesn't cause skin irritation. Putting small amount in my mouth doesn't cause anything dramatic.

I was thinking to do other evaluations like measuring mass per volume or even testing its flammability.

If only we know an easy chemical reaction to test it. I think I will study more about it, hopefully I can learn something new.

You can do the blood test like some of us discussed above.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I guess I will do the blood test tonight. I dislike cutting or bleeding, but I think I have no choice at this point.

Reactions: pleasethistime and Lifeisatrap
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I guess I will do the blood test tonight. I dislike cutting or bleeding, but I think I have no choice at this point.

Don't , just buy some pointers for diabetics that make you bleed a small blob of blood.

Should be available in any pharmacy

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Escaper Boy and HelensNepenthe
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
I guess I lucked out in the last minute ordering from apc... It's a shame that they stopped shipping. At least with them you knew it was the real deal. We are running out of trustworthy sources :( Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: throwaway777
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
It appears that suppliers are catching on more now. My guess is that SN will soon be restricted. The authorities and businesses WILL find a way.
It's interesting you say this, because I tried ordering more sn from the Australian Ebay seller I bought from last time and the sale was declined, and I had a second American seller refuse to sell to me as well. Ended up getting some from a UK seller this time on the third attempted purchase. All this talk about possible fake sn is making me suspicious though so I will see about testing this batch. I can verify the last one I got was the real thing lol but it seems they're no longer shipping internationally, maybe someone tipped them off. The package had been searched by customs though so the other possibility is that they had been liable for fees because of that and didn't want to go through that again, or were just suspicious about me ordering more so soon.
I guess one good thing is I do know the taste of the real thing from last time. I'd describe it as salty but not quite like table salt, a bit of an almost meaty/umami note to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
It's interesting you say this, because I tried ordering more sn from the Australian Ebay seller I bought from last time and the sale was declined, and I had a second American seller refuse to sell to me as well. Ended up getting some from a UK seller this time on the third attempted purchase. All this talk about possible fake sn is making me suspicious though so I will see about testing this batch. I can verify the last one I got was the real thing lol but it seems they're no longer shipping internationally, maybe someone tipped them off. The package had been searched by customs though so the other possibility is that they had been liable for fees because of that and didn't want to go through that again, or were just suspicious about me ordering more so soon.
I guess one good thing is I do know the taste of the real thing from last time. I'd describe it as salty but not quite like table salt, a bit of an almost meaty/umami note to it.
Did you get food grade last time? Does that affect taste?

clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
Did you get food grade last time? Does that affect taste?
Yup, certified food grade according to the label. I guess the purity could affect the taste, but I'm no expert. Also I only tasted it dissolved in water so I guess that's another variable.