• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelloAllYouPeople

Jul 6, 2021
Good luck and I hope you find peace :)

Reactions: hʚll
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope u be in q better place now

Reactions: hʚll
P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
Hey everyone! I am finally done with my final chores and ready to set myself free. Just a bit about myself. I am 25, male. I had been planning my suicide since I was around 10, and I had multiple failed attempts in the past years. Luckily, all of them were discrete and no one ever found out anything. The reasoning to all of that was never illnesses, abuses or anything that normally would make a person commit a suicide. My reasons were simple: boredom and meaningless of life. I simply realised at the very young age how pointless life was. Since then, I have been forcing myself to exist because of my mother. The amount of time and effort she invested just wouldn't let me rest. It bothered me immensely. Nevertheless, It's been 15 long years of pure unbearable mental torture. Now, I regret it - it was an absolute waste of time. It didn't bring anything good - only made things worse, and for everyone who's living for others - don't do it. You will end up hurting yourself and your loved ones even more in the end. Find another reason to exist but this one. Take this advice as you please.

For anyone wondering, I had a great life, supporting family, no hardships or real problems in life ever. Everything was basically handed over to me from the start: financial independence, relationships, friends, education and etc. But as life went by I rejected all of that. I must admit - I don't regret at all because all of that didn't really matter. I just always felt not interested in life and out of place - like I shouldn't be here, I don't belong here. Weird feeling that I can't really express with words.

Now to the method itself. I went over almost every method available on this website, but SN was simply the one and only option for me. Availability, simplicity and no long term side effects played a huge role in choosing the method. I currently possess both grades of SN, not sure which is a better option, but I am going to use the tech grade one 99% pure. I will be doing 30 mg per 60 ml, two or three shots. I also managed to get meto along with ibuprofen. These are my main tools. Also, I am planning to get a mouth wash to get that numb feeling in my mouth to deal with the taste. And decided to do 48 hours regime provided in Stan's guide, but with some minor additions.

I am starting 48 hours regime in about 5 hours after I wake up, and planning to ctb Friday night. I live alone, very far from my family. So, no one will find me for couple days for sure. I personally feel excited and extremely relaxed which is strange. Thoughts of the coming end are strangely pleasant, and for unknown reason I feel very confident. Anyways, if you have any questions - feel free to ask.
Are you still here? I want to talk to you.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope that you have found peace. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

Reactions: newave3
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
May you have peaceful exit.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Find peace bro

• Love
xkonstantinexx

xkonstantinexx

Jun 11, 2021
Hope you found the peace you were seeking.

• Love
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
peace.

• Love
P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
I think they've gone <3 what did you want to say :,(
I found their post Friday afternoon. I started crying. I was hoping I would be able to have some conversations with them. My account was approved late Friday night. They are my age and we seem to have had very opposite lives. I thought perhaps we could learn some things from one another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and not-2-b-the-answer
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I found their post Friday afternoon. I started crying. I was hoping I would be able to have some conversations with them. My account was approved late Friday night. They are my age and we seem to have had very opposite lives. I thought perhaps we could learn some things from one another.
I'm sorry that you've lost someone you felt a connection to. It's hard x

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Peace!
P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
I'm sorry that you've lost someone you felt a connection to. It's hard x
It's a horrible feeling to know they were still alive when I found the thread and that I wasn't able to say anything before the time they gave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and not-2-b-the-answer
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
It's a horrible feeling to know they were still alive when I found the thread and that I wasn't able to say anything before the time they gave.
Yeah it is hard. Try and be kind to yourself x

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Peace!