R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Mine says it arrived in Canada Aug 22nd, that's the last update. Not the best tracking system clearly.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yay....I got mine too! Definitely a weird feeling to finally hold it in my hands after all this time. Kinda surreal actually.
Surreal for sure. I'm FREAKING OUT! I was nauseous at one point lol. I just went for a two-hour drive to clear my head and my head is cloudier than before. I knew this would happen. I just don't like it.
Mine says it arrived in Canada Aug 22nd, that's the last update. Not the best tracking system clearly.
Mine arrived in YYZ then too. Depending where you are, I'd give it a few days. I'm up near Montreal and it came this morning.

BTW, about users being seen online "minutes ago..." Go to preferences --> Privacy Options :smiling:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: icanhasnick
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
Just got it this morning after ordering on the 31st of August. God bless the poles.

Now I have to wait for my primperan from Spain. If anyone knows where i can get metoclopramide in the UK without prescription, please DM me. I don't want to wait until the 23rd.

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I ordered mine yesterday, in one or two weeks I'll have it in my hands, I don't want to rush it

M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
Finally got mine today. Need to make sure everything is together and ready because I'm hoping to CBT tonight while my sister is away and brother knocked out in the living room.

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Finally got mine today. Need to make sure everything is together and ready because I'm hoping to CBT tonight while my sister is away and brother knocked out in the living room.

Why don't you get a hotel or something to ensure youre not found? That is slim margin for error.

M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
Why don't you get a hotel or something to ensure youre not found? That is slim margin for error.

I'm broke lol! Haven't had a job since the middle of last year when I tried to end myself during my shift.

Only reason I got SN is due to my mom allowing me to use her bank card to order food and things. I'm sure she'd notice real quick a motel or hotel charge and I don't want to do that to her.

My brother sleeps in the living room anyway and doesn't come back in our shared room until like 3am or later. He might also have a shift tommorrow starting around five in the morning and won't even notice if I was breathing or not. I'm sure he's upset with me not pulling my weight because he's definitely been passive aggressive and mentioned it a few times.

I could just lock the door, i guess.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I'm broke lol! Haven't had a job since the middle of last year when I tried to end myself during my shift.

Only reason I got SN is due to my mom allowing me to use her bank card to order food and things. I'm sure she'd notice real quick a motel or hotel charge and I don't want to do that to her.

My brother sleeps in the living room anyway and doesn't come back in our shared room until like 3am or later. He might also have a shift tommorrow starting around five in the morning and won't even notice if I was breathing or not. I'm sure he's upset with me not pulling my weight because he's definitely been passive aggressive and mentioned it a few times.

I could just lock the door, i guess.

Fair enough, good luck bud. From what I understand you'll need atleast 4 hours maybe longer. Go camp out in the yard haha

Reactions: Multiplied Obscurity
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I bought it today (i don't need to order where I live, can just go buy it). Feels weird having it. I'd say I feel... terrified, mostly.
To think the kind of things we get excited about...
how whimsical was your desire to do it right then and there, so to speak?
Hah, yes, I thought about it "hey i might do it right now!" but of course won't.
its funny when you think like 1% of the forum who bought it have actually used it.
We are cornering the market to resell at massive markups xD
So when and how has SN become so popular among you all?
We are just a bunch of lamers who fall for the fad of the moment. :p

Last edited:
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
mine came about 2 weeks ago, i got most of the stuff for Stans guide over the next week i had it. The urge to do it right on the spot was a little intense, and there are times where its a big temptation to just go for it when shits bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
SAME HERE. <3

You got fired for trying to ctb at the workplace ? This place has the best stories !

Sorry, let me correct that. I meant that I quit myself.
It's time. I'm starting right and am going to take SN an hour later.
17 more minutes till CTB. If I don't come back in maybe a week and a half please delete my account. Thanks for the kind words and understanding from everyone on this site. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and icanhasnick
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Sorry, let me correct that. I meant that I quit myself.
It's time. I'm starting right and am going to take SN an hour later.
17 more minutes till CTB. If I don't come back in maybe a week and a half please delete my account. Thanks for the kind words and understanding from everyone on this site. Wish me luck.
You still around man ?

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Hey everyone,

can someone help me find sodium nitrite in Singapore ?

I hope someone can guide me

Reactions: lobster salad