Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I got mine last month. For me that power brought a huge sense of relief. There's no rush for it but having it there is a good feeling. Knowing I have that out at any time.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I wondered. Where did you get that stat?

I want it to get here so I can find out how determined I am. I've got a plan ready and will have everything I need. Having the SN will make it real and I want to know if, as I think @falloutcarter13 put it, it brings a sense of power actually having it. I want to know if that power pushes me forward or scares me. Right now I want to put the Regime in place as soon as the SN comes; I have a feeling I'll go through some ups and down before I actually do it. I just want it here so I can find out.

Wednesday morning: Well, I don't know what to think now. I just checked the tracking. My package was in Poland before the weekend, in Toronto over the weekend and now it says the package is still in Warsaw. :ohh:
I'm having the same difficulty. Two days ago, tracking said it had arrived to destination country (Canada), yet today it says it's in Poland and "Assigned to Load Plan." I have no idea what that means and honestly don't know what to think. I just want it to get here so I can start making my plans.

S

Super_Cat

Aug 18, 2020
Took exactly 1 month, from Russia to Canada.

S

Super_Cat

Aug 18, 2020
Not at all, only took about 1 week of waiting once it reached Canada. The tracker didn't show any updates after it made it to the country though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and ITryHard
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Wednesday morning: Well, I don't know what to think now. I just checked the tracking. My package was in Poland before the weekend, in Toronto over the weekend and now it says the package is still in Warsaw. :ohh:
I'm pretty sure package tracking systems are fucked up everywhere. There's been a huge increase in online shopping with covid and several of the major couriers are overloading their own tracking.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure package tracking systems are fucked up everywhere. There's been a huge increase in online shopping with covid and several of the major couriers are overloading their own tracking.
You're right. I forgot about the mess out there. It's a weird tracker to begin with, out of order in the list of dates, etc. The suspense is killing me!!! :mmm:

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I order mine just recently... Hopefully it will arrive within two weeks.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I order mine just recently... Hopefully it will arrive within two weeks.
Just stop watching the tracker once it leaves Europe. It'll drive you crazy! :blarg: :mmm:

• Love
Reactions: ITryHard and Moonbounce
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
So when and how has SN become so popular among you all?

In 2016, when I last researched the topic, I believe it didn't even exist as an option.
Helium exit-bag was the big thing then.
Now it seems SN is like the most reliable and popular ticket to CTB.
The title of the thread is "how long did yours arrive", it does not say what, but everybody somehow knows it implies SN.

So is it really the most painless and available ticket out of here?
Is it the preferred method for most of you?

The guy from the UK who 2 days ago ended up calling an ambulance (but skipping an obviously essential step of taking anti-emetics) - described it as not really a piece of cake (turning blue while conscious, vomiting, quite stressful after all).
I understand there is no easy way to die, no entirely painless and non-stressful method to end a life... so, taking everything into account, is SN really the least stressful ticket to CTB?

So was it in 2017-2018 that it became popular (since in 2016 it wasn't mentioned, while the mega-threads here are from 2018)???

Last edited:
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Sh*t. The doc prescribed me migraine meds and refused the meto. On to the next doc... :heh:

Reactions: checkouttime
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

In 2016, when I last researched the topic, I believe it didn't even exist as an option.
Helium exit-bag was the big thing then.
Now it seems SN is like the most reliable and popular ticket to CTB.
The title of the thread is "how long did yours arrive", it does not say what, but everybody somehow knows it implies SN.

So is it really the most painless and available ticket out of here?
Is it the preferred method for most of you here?

The guy from the UK who 2 days ago ended up calling an ambulance (but skipping an obviously essential step of taking anti-emetics) - described it as not really a piece of cake (turning blue while conscious, vomiting, quite stressful after all).
I understand there is no easy way to die, no entirely painless and non-stressful method to end a life... so, taking everything into account, is SN really the least stressful ticket to CTB?

So was it in 2017-2018 that it became popular (since in 2016 it wasn't mentioned, while the threads here are from 2018)???
Its simply the best available option for many people. The symptoms people experience, and the severity of them, varies widely due to variables like purity/quality of the SN they have, amount taken, individual biology, state of mind when the poison is ingested, preconceived notions and ideas about what they can expect...people have a tendency to read about someone else's experience and apply it to themselves. Its just human nature to say "well that guy experienced (xyz), so that must be what I'll experience too." Also, the majority of our information about SN comes from failed attempts, which are bound to be a negative experience. The people who might be able to say "I successfully killed myself with SN, it wasn't all that bad" aren't here to say that, lol.

The only other thing I'd note...antiemetics are clearly ideal and they're recommended for a reason, but I wouldn't classify them as essential. I've read several reports of people successfully ctbing without them, almost always with a second dose taken after they vomit the first one. Vomiting seems to be just as common with or without AEs, from what I've read (although that's ONLY my personal interpretation of the data I've read), and redosing seems to do the trick in most cases. The lad you're talking about from the other day threw up almost immediately and didn't redose. I don't want to come to any rock solid conclusions about him, but based on the things he was saying, the way he was saying them, and the fact he seemed happy to receive help...it all goes into the state-of-mind-during-ingestion thing. Sometimes people attempt suicide not because they really want to die, they're just past their breaking point and don't know what else to do. I've been there myself. Its just important to try to consider all of the variables before applying one person's experience to another.

Sorry, I kinda went off the rails there. To answer your question "is SN really the least stressful ticket to CTB?" ...totally depends on the person in question. But for many people, its easily accessible, cheap, effectively fatal, and relatively peaceful (7/10 according to PPH.) Suicide and the method used to achieve it are intensely personal and different with everybody, but all of those factors make SN a go-to for many.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Super_Cat, Infinite Conscious and 1 other person
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Infinite Conscious said:
Well personally my first strategy, and one that I'm still keeping on hand because I have the materials, is hanging. But I feel it would be smart to have a small array of options in front of you to think about. I've only really become interested in SN so much recently to the point of purchasing it after thoroughly reading the megathread and reading the PPeH.
On top of that, especially here in the States, it is cheap and easy to come across by itself. The biggest challenge is getting your hands on a beta blocker (if you were worried about heart racing causing distress) and a dopamine blocker like Meto. Not sure how I'll acquire that.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

The beginning of the title says SN.

As for the rest of your comment, this site started in 2018. The method became known whenever it was published in the PPH, and people on the forum started doing it and Stan researched it and created Stan's guide which outlined the regimen and the rationale for various elements of the regimen. From what I've read, he did not take the PPH as the final word but researched for himself all of the elements of the regimen. Also, and this is my opinion, not everyone can get a copy of the PPH and shared copies of the PPeH can be tampered with, so without putting him on a pedestal, I appreciate the work Stan did and that there is a regimen that can be trusted because it's posted on the forum and folks would be aware if it were tampered with.

Helium lost popularity because it started getting mixed with O2 when it became known that it was used for suicide, and therefore is no longer a doable method in most parts of the world. The exit bag method is too expensive and challenging to get all the supplies for some folks, it requires tanks of nitrogen or argon and a regulator. SN is cheaper and easier to obtain, does not have long-term effects if one does not die, and is relatively guaranteed if one has SN that is pure enough, takes the right amount with the right amount of water, and doesn't abort or get interrupted.

There was a time on the forum when the atmosphere was like an SN cult, but now it is much more the norm to question it and to acknowledge that it is not as peaceful as some would hope but in fact is usually uncomfortable. For many the uncomfortable symptoms are surmountable, while for others they are not and they call for emergency services. As far as poisons go, it could be a lot worse. Most of us would prefer N over an exit bag or SN, but it is expensive and difficult to obtain. Some folks can't even get SN because it is restricted where they live. Personally, I'm not in love with SN, but I can't get N, and the suffering is a better alternative to me than hanging or jumping. I would prefer partial hanging or a tourniquet and have tried, but my cartoids are too deep. I also invested in the ReBreather and it did not work, I began to suffocate and had to abort. I will likely suffocate with SN as well (I accidentally got a little in my system while doing a blood test for SN purity and had some symptoms), and I have to work up to being able to face that, hence I'm still alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: icanhasnick, Lostandlooking, checkouttime and 4 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It's here. Ah my god, it's here. I'm shaking. I can't bring myself to open the envelope/bag it came in. Oh my god... My day just completely shifted. At least emotionally. My head's going to be in the clouds now! :shy:
Imgpandawhalecom 44041 oh my god hot babe gif WZbp

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sinai Silence, icanhasnick, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@rt1989526 Thanks. It's in one of those plastic bag envelopes - the impossible to opens ones. But I feel a jar inside. :ohh: :heh:

Must.go.driving...

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It came in an envelope? Haha congrats!

@rt1989526 Thanks. It's in one of those plastic bag envelopes - the impossible to opens ones. But I feel a jar inside. :ohh: :heh:

Must.go.driving...

too much info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohhhh: although mine came the same haha seriously though thats a lot of helpful info for people trying to find what its like!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
I'm glad for all the people getting theyr SN. Altho it makes me slightly salty mine is stil in transit.
(Get it... Salty... SN... Ha.... I'l see myself out).

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
too much info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohhhh: although mine came the same haha seriously though thats a lot of helpful info for people trying to find what its like!!!
OMG you had me panicking that I wrote something inappropriate LOL!!! Now you know what to expect from Mother Russia when it comes.

хорошо!!! :tongue:

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
OMG you had me panicking that I wrote something inappropriate LOL!!! Now you know what to expect from Mother Russia when it comes.

хорошо!!! :tongue:

It is sort of information that would be helpful to LE. but people have posted the actual site and all sorts, and a lot more so i wouldn't worry too much now.

I'm sure they know pretty much everything already!!!! thats why i wanted get mine in quick before you can't get it anymore!!

If only i'd known this much for when N was 'easily' available and ordered that lol

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It is sort of information that would be helpful to LE. but people have posted the actual site and all sorts, and a lot more so i wouldn't worry too much now.

I'm sure they know pretty much everything already!!!! thats why i wanted get mine in quick before you can't get it anymore!!

If only i'd known this much for when N was 'easily' available and ordered that lol
It's a meat tenderiser. They haven't caught on legistlatively in Canada of its "other uses." With all of the other political bullsh*t going on, I don't think it will become a priority anytime soon. Besides, haven't you seen those programs on Border Customs? They can see right through any material now. A description is a laughable detail to them.

That's not to say, you're right, I'm not trying to expose anything on here. :heart:

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It's a meat tenderiser. They haven't caught on legistlatively in Canada of its "other uses." With all of the other political bullsh*t going on, I don't think it will become a priority anytime soon. Besides, haven't you seen those programs on Border Customs? They can see right through any material now. A description is a laughable detail to them.

That's not to say, you're right, I'm not trying to expose anything on here. :heart:

Oh yeah, i'm not trying too accuse you of anything!! I have seen other people who i was suspicious of the amount of info they put out.like one person put all different methods and substances, where from, how to pay etc. what reason would you do this for apart from the obvious...to expose sources.

Like you said its not illegal. but it isn't as readily available as it was, certainly not UK anyway.

you are right customs can see in packages x-ray etc.but they only do about 10% i think( im not 100% sure on that). but if they know what type of package and what it looks like it makes it easier to know what they should be scanning. this is why we should be careful what we post etc.

so have you opened it yet lol, I didn't open mine straight away in fact i kind of forgot i had it ha

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@checkouttime I think I watched too many "UK Border Force" and "Border Security: Canada's Front Line" (same prograrm, really). :happy:

I put it in my desk. I can' bring myself to open it. I'm not sure why. Actually I knew I'd feel this way. I have My Answer in my hands. It literally takes my breath away to think about it. But I need to:
  • make a list of people who need emails
  • write emails
  • go over Stand's Guide and many emails I've bookmarked againput
  • go pick up my refill on Propranolol
  • have a doctor's appt next Thursday to hopefully get meto
  • de-clutter!
  • panic and let it all sink in
  • make a very big PRO's/CON's list
  • panic some more
  • put it out of my mind for a while
  • open the package
  • probably repeat a few above steps
  • wait and see...

G

GirlN

Jan 9, 2020
Mine arrived around march. When I got it my desire to do it was actually big, but I was missing MeTo.
Either way, now it´s nice to have it so that I can take it when I am ready.
I saw that you should do an aquarium test of it though, so the ordering of that will probably also slow me down.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
If anything is going to push me to do it before anything else, it's the COVID rubbish. I will definitely be able to be classified as a suicide directly related to it. No question! Every time I read the news (MSM and indie) I get stressed and want to go. It's not going to get any better; in fact, Canada will be getting close to a Melbourne before all is said and done. I won't be a part of it. My pre-COVID life was wonderful and it's permanently gone now. I'm not going to live this life in any kind of New Normal. Nope.

Reactions: icanhasnick
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
@checkouttime I think I watched too many "UK Border Force" and "Border Security: Canada's Front Line" (same prograrm, really). :happy:

I put it in my desk. I can' bring myself to open it. I'm not sure why. Actually I knew I'd feel this way. I have My Answer in my hands. It literally takes my breath away to think about it. But I need to:
  • make a list of people who need emails
  • write emails
  • go over Stand's Guide and many emails I've bookmarked againput
  • go pick up my refill on Propranolol
  • have a doctor's appt next Thursday to hopefully get meto
  • de-clutter!
  • panic and let it all sink in
  • make a very big PRO's/CON's list
  • panic some more
  • put it out of my mind for a while
  • open the package
  • probably repeat a few above steps
  • wait and see...

I was going to open mine, put it down.sort of forgot about it and then i went to pick something up and noticed it. then i opened it!!!! Not the bottle thats still sealed, i haven't tested it.

I did read a post saying i don't think the distributer knows what people want it for. if you've received it you would clearly know they KNOW it aint being purchased to use with MEAT for sure! this part i won't disclose on the forum!!!

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, I probably wrote that post. 99% of the people who have SN pickle food with it. Not many people in the world "Smurf" themselves with it
Smurf

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Yay....I got mine too! Definitely a weird feeling to finally hold it in my hands after all this time. Kinda surreal actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Lostandlooking
pillowbrat

pillowbrat

Aug 19, 2020
what exactly is SN? is it a drug? an abbreviation?