• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
I've decided to create a megathread to discuss the MDS source of SN

Below is post discussing the purity of SN from MDS:

Reviews of MDS appear to be mixed. Some think they're a reliable source of SN, some don't.

Last edited:
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I will be able to test mine when I'm back at work again. it'll be a while, but everything looks good! just don't wanna throw money at this again until I'm making money again. maybe mid March if I'm not required to do a ton of physical therapy.

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
I've decided to create a megathread to discuss the MDS source of SN

Below is post discussing the purity of SN from MDS:

Reviews of MDS appear to be mixed. Some think they're a reliable source of SN, some don't.
Excuse my ignorance, but... MDS?

babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Anyone able to hook me up with the MDS source in DMs? Would be much appreciated

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
me too please

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
Me too please, can't find any info on MDS. can check profile to see who i am.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Abbreviation of the source for SN.

Tested mine with the bartovation strip, seemed somewhat pure yesterday then tested again then it's not pure anymore? Probably cause I opened it.

After you opened it, did you put it in any kind of airtight container? If so, then it definitely shouldn't have changed to any significant degree in one day. I'm not sure if it would even if you didn't put it in a container (I don't know how fast SN degrades when exposed to air/moisture). Maybe try testing one more time?

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
After you opened it, did you put it in any kind of airtight container? If so, then it definitely shouldn't have changed to any significant degree in one day. I'm not sure if it would even if you didn't put it in a container (I don't know how fast SN degrades when exposed to air/moisture). Maybe try testing one more time?
I did. But I have a feeling that it degraded due to the heat in the air.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I did. But I have a feeling that it degraded due to the heat in the air.

How hot was it where you kept it? It would have to have been a lot hotter than room temperature for it to have significantly degraded in one day.

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
How hot was it where you kept it? It would have to have been a lot hotter than room temperature for it to have significantly degraded in one day.
Not exactly sure...To be honest, the heater has been on these days since the cold weather. But I'll try testing again.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
This is just asking for noobs to beg for sources. Should we be so upfront about this?
Out of curiosity, do you have a problem with people who are struggling to CTB?

Not everyone is capable of researching sources themselves, especially in countries where it is heavily restricted.

Reactions: ihatemyparents
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Out of curiosity, do you have a problem with people who are struggling to CTB?

Not everyone is capable of researching sources themselves, especially in countries where it is heavily restricted.
Yep! I hate everyone struggling to ctb, they should all just die!

Jokes aside I only have a problem with noobs like you, especially the ones who get upset when they won't get the sources they ask for. 😜

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Yep! I hate everyone struggling to ctb, they should all just die!

Jokes aside I only have a problem with noobs like you, especially the ones who get upset when they won't get the sources they ask for. 😜
So you dislike those who are new to the site? I presume that's because someone said the same to you, but passing it on doesn't help anybody.

Your argument sounds exactly like the ones people use when referring to learner drivers. Why insult those people when you were once in the exact same position? What do you gain from that hatred? I understand some users may irritate you at times, but that's no reason to dislike everyone who comes on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
So you dislike those who are new to the site? I presume that's because someone said the same to you, but passing it on doesn't help anybody.

Your argument sounds exactly like the ones people use when referring to learner drivers. Why insult those people when you were once in the exact same position? What do you gain from that hatred? I understand some users may irritate you at times, but that's no reason to dislike everyone who comes on here.
lol. Lmao. Rofl even.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Not exactly sure...To be honest, the heater has been on these days since the cold weather. But I'll try testing again.

Just having your heater running almost certainly wouldn't have made it hot enough to degrade your SN. Your house/apartment would have had to have been as hot as a sauna for that to happen. Please do let us know what the results from your third test are. Thank you.

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
Tested it again, still no results...Again it's probably my fault and I don't wanna scare other people with this. I'm still interested to see if anyone tested this.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Tested it again, still no results...Again it's probably my fault and I don't wanna scare other people with this. I'm still interested to see if anyone tested this.
By "no results" do you mean the test strip didn't change color at all, or that the color it changed to indicated it wasn't pure?

Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
I ordered like a week ago from MDS. I am wondering how long you guys' shipping has taken. I know a week is not a long time
I ordered like a week ago from MDS. I am wondering how long you guys' shipping has taken. I know a week is not a long time
omg I did not intend for this freakish 4 times writing the same

Last edited:
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
omg I did not intend for this freakish 4 times writing the same
mine took 1 month to arrive it stayed a long time at customs dont worry

Reactions: Venessolotic