• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
While my thoughts are mostly worthless, I would not use that particular batch. Well, maybe as a last resort.
That's a shame as pretty sure this is the only source these days.

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
That's a shame as pretty sure this is the only source these days.
If they buy the stuff from where I think they are, it should start off as a high purity compound. What they do with it is anyone's guess. I'm not sure if what they eventually sell has been tested for consistency. If the quality fluctuates, it just adds one more variable to many things that can go wrong. It is a substance that should be tested at least once by everyone who intends to use it, unless the source has a spotless track record and the chemical itself is stored correctly.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Test looks good, although nitrates should read lower. They might sit on the bag and play poker while waiting for orders.
Of note, the NITRATE test pad also reacts to nitrites. That is why it reads high for nitrates. This flaw is not a problem in their intended usage as nitrites in aquariums are really bad and will unalive potentially expensive fish very quickly at low levels even, while nitrates will typically just cause an annoying algal bloom and a few cascading minor problems that will need dealt with afterward or else they can lead to a spike in nitrites. We wish we didn't have that knowledge... Would rather forget that chapter of our life for good..

For NaCl? That would take chloride test which the aquarium strip does not have. There is a chance that they cut it with something, and regular table salt is the most likely candidate.
There is certainly not NaCl in it. Believe us or not, we don't care, but we have tasted it a few times including a few hours ago, and the taste is nothing like NaCl. On an industrial scale, SN is so cheap no-one would be likely to bother cutting SN as doing so would probably cost more in lost customers than could be saved cutting it. The NaCl with SN in it for curing is like that so things hopefully become unbearably salty before they become accidentally lethal as that is typically considered an undesirable effect for most of the people that are somehow content enough with this hell we call life.

Annoyingly, since we ordered ours, it seems MdS has doubled their price on SN. We checked our invoice, 100g before was $25+shipping.. Kind of infuriating given SN is less than US$1,000/metric ton.
Seeing as they changed the featured (probably edited as usual) reviews out, we are fairly certain they know at least some of their customers are not using this to cure animal protein. One or two of the old featured reviews hinted at using it to CTB while being just vague enough to have doubt. After it became more mentioned on here, they redid their website. Before, it was just like 8 elements and chems with SN being one of them and the site was focused on that. They had Na, K, and P before while those are not listed now. The only food related chems they had before were SN, and MSG. We think they are trying to avoid scrutiny. Either that or they don't like our intended usage, but we doubt that seeing as they are still selling it AND raised the price. Probably after seeing they don't have any competition that isn't dealing with Chinese companies directly...

MdS SN is high purity from our testing. Whether that is 90% or 99%, we can't say due to inaccuracies with test strips, but it should be in that range. Anyway, it is bedtime, the sun is up and the thoughts are going really dark as they tend to..

Is this the store that charges $30 for 50 grams?
Yes, and we are quite annoyed at the fact they doubled their price since we ordered in Dec.... Also the new website looks awful tbh... It looks thrown together in like 3 hours by someone with minimal skill with pictures provided to them.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Of note, the NITRATE test pad also reacts to nitrites. That is why it reads high for nitrates.
It probably will at this level, but this looks excessive.

There is certainly not NaCl in it. Believe us or not, we don't care, but we have tasted it a few times including a few hours ago, and the taste is nothing like NaCl. On an industrial scale, SN is so cheap no-one would be likely to bother cutting SN as doing so would probably cost more in lost customers than could be saved cutting it.
The standards of this seller are not established, and the origin of the thought here is not the cost. The question is what will they do if there is a gap in the supply. And how are they handling their existing stock.

Annoyingly, since we ordered ours, it seems MdS has doubled their price on SN. We checked our invoice, 100g before was $25+shipping.. Kind of infuriating given SN is less than US$1,000/metric ton.
They are not doing this from the kindness of their heart, and they absolutely know what it is used for. I have no sense of time, it just stands still, but I remember finding their site forever ago. Everything else they had on there is just camouflage.

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
So I will have to test mds SN for purity before consumption? I would rather not deal with it…

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
So I will have to test mds SN for purity before consumption? I would rather not deal with it…
The tests others have done are meaningful for you only if the source for your sample and theirs is an industry with standards. A random guy on the web has no obligations as far as quality is concerned, and tests done on their goods are valid only for the sample tested. At the beginning when everyone got their goods from reputable sources, people were still paranoid. And those were tested multiple times (in different ways), results were more or less the same every time. You were around for the big marketplace era, did you get it back then?

T

timewarp24

Dec 1, 2023
I know some people have received welfare checks who've ordered from the UK so I'm undecided on whether ordering from MDS is worth the risk. At this point I am desperate for a peaceful method but will likely wait a short while and check other peoples results before going for it.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Is anyone getting it delivered to their home address with family? Does the package have any evidence it's SN?
Is this the store that charges $30 for 50 grams?
Yep

Last edited: