GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Okay, so it seems the reports are real. This means the police are looking into people who bought SN from IC.
Not only IC, they are also visiting all EM buyers (which was also run by KL).

• Informative
Reactions: Endex, Cathy Ames, RainAndSadness and 1 other person
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I am going to hide the sn at another place today in case of they come back with a warrant but I don't think they will, sn is not illegal in my country and I told them I was not suicidal

Last edited:
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have, Endex, depressedlover and 1 other person
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I also ordered from IC to Finland in January and got a visit from police late last night. They didn't even bring up SN directly for some reason, just asked if I'd obtained something that could be used for CTB.
I told them about the rope I have in my closet and they seemed to be satisfied that it was what they were told about. We talked for a while about how I was feeling and they left.

• Wow
Reactions: mediocre and depressedlover
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
Offered to test it for you…what the? Do you think they would have transported it to the lab, tested it, returned it to you in its original state?
It's a trick to confiscate the sn so he doesn't use it to CTB
I also ordered from IC to Finland in January and got a visit from police late last night. They didn't even bring up SN directly for some reason, just asked if I'd obtained something that could be used for CTB.
I told them about the rope I have in my closet and they seemed to be satisfied that it was what they were told about. We talked for a while about how I was feeling and they left.
And they didn't came back ?

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
IC has my info. Just had a visit from the RCMP at 1am, in Western Canada.

• Informative
Reactions: ThisIsLife, Endex, girlsboysthems and 2 others
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
It's a trick to confiscate the sn so he doesn't use it to CTB

And they didn't came back ?
No, they didn't. SN isn't illegal here, I got it through customs just fine without lying about what it was. They have no reason to search for it or anything.

Reactions: outrider567
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It looks like the anti-choice situation is getting worse. I wouldn't be surprised if SN is completely restricted in a year or two. Who knows how long it will be until suicide becomes impossible.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
heysayjump

heysayjump

Mar 28, 2021
I live in Japan and the police came this morning! It came out of the blue at 7:30 in the morning.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: girlsboysthems, mediocre, depressedlover and 3 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
No, they didn't. SN isn't illegal here, I got it through customs just fine without lying about what it was. They have no reason to search for it or anything.
Thanks a lot for answering me. I'm very paranoid since they visited me. They didn't even tell me why, they didn't even seem to know. They actually thought I was in danger. I told them I was fine.
They might never come back I hope
I live in Japan and the police came this morning! It came out of the blue at 7:30 in the morning.
Literally all over the freaking planet

What did they tell you, did you have to give them the sn ?
IC has my info. Just had a visit from the RCMP at 1am, in Western Canada.
What did they tell you

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
I had the police at my door about an hour ago. I've not been on the forum for a while, what the hell is happening?

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: girlsboysthems, mediocre, depressedlover and 2 others
heysayjump

heysayjump

Mar 28, 2021

Literally all over the freaking planet

What did they tell you, did you have to give them the sn ?

No, it was not seized.
However, I was quite surprised by the police visit.
They asked a few questions to see if there was anything unusual and left!

I am not a native English speaker, so sorry for my poor English!

Reactions: mediocre, outrider567 and Meliæ
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
No, it was not seized.
However, I was quite surprised by the police visit.
They asked a few questions to see if there was anything unusual and left!

I am not a native English speaker, so sorry for my poor English!
I'm not a native speaker either I live in France, the cops came yesterday, checked if there was something unusual and left too

Reactions: mediocre, depressedlover, outrider567 and 1 other person
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Yup it was, and the other major source got busted. So they're both on the hook now. Definitely time to hide it outside your home. And I bought in early March.
Omg. I got mine in February. Mid to end I think? I know where to hide it. Or maybe just take it, and get it over with...

What if I tell them I am not suicidal and I bought a product that it is legal so I have no explaining to do? I am of a mood to give them a piece of my mind regarding pro-lifers and interfering with someone's choice! This makes my blood boil!

Last edited:
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I had the police at my door about an hour ago. I've not been on the forum for a while, what the hell is happening?
They basically visit everyone that ordered sn in the whole planet since a seller has been arrested in canada

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I am going to hide the sn at another place today in case of they come back with a warrant but I don't think they will, sn is not illegal in my country and I told them I was not suicidal
I would hide it an another place, anyway. Better safe than sorry!

Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I would hide it an another place, anyway. Better safe than sorry!
Yes I've put it in another place in case they come back but I don't think they will
Omg. I got mine in February. Mid to end I think? I know where to hide it. Or maybe just take it, and get it over with...

What if I tell them I am not suicidal and I bought a product that it is legal so I have no explaining to do? I am of a mood to give them a piece of my mind regarding pro-lifers and interfering with someone's choice! This makes my blood boil!
I got mine two freaking years ago they're a little late

Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I'm in Germany. Received my visit around 8:30 AM today. They started the convo by asking if I had ordered a 'suicide kit' which I negated. Continued to ask if I had received a package with something in it that could be used for suicide but I denied that as well. They didn't ask to come inside and search my flat but instead wanted to have my phone number if anything else might come up so they can rather call me than pay a visit. The thought of giving my phone numbers to the authorities bothered me endlessly but since I got nothing to hide and receiving a call is a bit more comforting than having the police standing right in front of my door I fucking gave in.

They also mentioned that they were here last night but I was at work (night shift) and it seems they asked my frickin neighbours about me to check if I'm OK/alive. Fucking hell. Nothing more embarrassing than my neighbors thinking that I'm some weird suicidal guy who got into legal troubles.
Same shit happened to all of us
So embarrassing

Don't worry they already had our phones

And why would they freaking call us about what, in order to check if we're alive ? That's hideously stupid

Reactions: Endex, mediocre and outrider567
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Same shit happened to all of us
So embarrassing

Don't worry they already had our phones

And why would they freaking call us about what, in order to check if we're alive ? That's hideously stupid
I'm not sure why they're doing it, it's confusing to me. I feel like it's not genuinely just to do a 'wellness check', because they're just not that nice. They have some other agenda. But I don't know.

Reactions: aimless_arrow, Lamentice, TapeMachine and 2 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I'm not sure why they're doing it, it's confusing to me. I feel like it's not genuinely just to do a 'wellness check', because they're just not that nice. They have some other agenda. But I don't know.

I've been thinking of it, they actually always ask the phone number of people they visit for any reason it's in case of the person disappears they can find the person thanks to the phone
That's all
They won't call you don't worry
Did IC ever ask for a phone number for placing an order? I honestly can't even remember if I had given them that info.

The cops ask for your phone number so they can locate you if you're reported missing as long as they know you're suicidal so it's easier to find your body

Holy shit that just came to my mind

Reactions: mediocre and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I've been thinking of it, they actually always ask the phone number of people they visit for any reason it's in case of the person disappears they can find the person thanks to the phone
That's all
They won't call you don't worry
I'm not so concerned about a phone call, but another visit. Will they go so far as to procure a warrant to search? Can they even get one? I want to say they shouldn't be able to, but how to know?

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and mediocre
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I don't think they will come again and search for the product.
In case of just hide it somewhere

But I think they won't since it's not illegal to possess it

Reactions: Elan123, mediocre and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't think they will come again and search for the product.
In case of just hide it somewhere

But I think they won't since it's not illegal to possess it
I am hoping you're right...hoping. It's unfair how this worry will now rob so many of us of sleep for the coming days and weeks.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, GasMonkey and mediocre
Nangijala

Nangijala

Jul 25, 2022
Has anyone from the Netherlands had a visit yet? I ordered from IC and am quite worried.

Reactions: mediocre and redbathingduck
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Has anyone from the Netherlands had a visit yet? I ordered from IC and am quite worried.

I'm from The Netherlands and have been worried about this too. Have been away for a few days from home so no clue if they already went or not or will come again when I return next week... Really hoping they won't involve my landlord or neighbors or anything

• Love
Reactions: Nangijala
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hpe Tantcrul Njoyd hs welfre chck

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: leap_from_life, aimless_arrow, epic and 8 others
Nangijala

Nangijala

Jul 25, 2022
I'm from The Netherlands and have been worried about this too. Have been away for a few days from home so no clue if they already went or not or will come again when I return next week... Really hoping they won't involve my landlord or neighbors or anything
I'll update here if anything happens at least

Reactions: mediocre and redbathingduck
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Hpe Tantcrul Njoyd hs welfre chck
They won't go near him, because he's going to try and make a buck out of them.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Myforevercharlie
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
They won't go near him, because he's going to try and make a buck out of them.

Ha
Wld nt b surprsd if bdy-cm imge ends up in 2nd vdeo

Reactions: tary and Relic
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
Adding to this that local cops sent two cop cars, two firetrucks, an ambulance, a therapist, and 5+ people in hazmat suits entered my apartment to retrieve the SN. It was a SCENE. But they were nice enough to not ring the bell and knock? They called me first. And they did not have their lights and sirens on. But there were ~15 people total. I think it's because my local services are just bored that they all got unnecessarily involved.
Like I was happy they sent the crisis counselor because they hooked me up with so many free psychiatric resources that weren't inpatient and were nice but like … are we going to do this when people order ropes? Jfc. And the seller does not deserve all this trouble. Also, what about in places where the authority services are corrupt? They don't have mental health professionals working with cops everywhere in the United States. And what if your home isn't a safe space and all those service men showed up? Like I'm lucky but this is problematic…

It sounds to me as though they thought you were in possession of something far more serious than sn . They either misunderstood what it is or thought you were actually planning to build a bomb. Hazmat suits to retrieve a meat curing agent?

It doesn't make any sense for them to send the resources they did for a wellness visit

• Informative
Reactions: Meliæ and redbathingduck