• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience. I live in Scandinavia and my local police just called me randomly. Was told that they recieved a list today with my name on it over people that had ordered SN from IC in my country. Told them that I was aware of the backround for the call and of what has happened these past few days and that I was expecting them to contact me. They informed me that I haven't done anything illegal and that there's nothing bad that will happen to me. I was allowed to keep the SN since it's not an illegal substance like narcotics, but they offered to test it for me if I wanted to. They said they were just worried about my health & safety and asked for the Emergency Room to call me and follow me up later today, even though I ordered the SN last August.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ResilientAF, Maximoo, Decided98 and 34 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least you still have the SN but it's horrible to me how the police cannot leave suicidal people alone. I hate this anti suicide society where people cannot plan their exit without the fear of other people interfering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maximoo, BlindsClosed, Lamentice and 14 others
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Offered to test it for you…what the? Do you think they would have transported it to the lab, tested it, returned it to you in its original state?

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: ResilientAF, kovu, Decided98 and 9 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
I live in France and I had ordered SN two years ago in August. Two cops came to visit me today and asked me if I was ok. They did not know, why they were coming they just knew the Canadian authorities gave them my name, but I'm sure it's for the sn I ordered years ago.
Sn is not illegal so they can't do anything else than just visiting us in Europe.
If I have other calls I will say I'm not suicidal anymore which is partially true I'm in recovery.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: F&Inside, girlsboysthems, rationaltake and 10 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Okay, so it seems the reports are real. This means the police are looking into people who bought SN from IC. That's not good news but I wouldn't be too concerned.

To all the members who bought their product from IC: if you want to be safe, hide your SN. Don't put it in plain sight. Don't hand it over to the police, even if they ask for it. Make the police look for it, if they ever come to give you a visit. Don't let them in your house without a search warrant. You don't have to and they're probably not going to get a search warrant given it's a completely legal substance. You don't need to talk to the police and you certainly don't need to justify yourself either. You don't have to help them in any way whatsoever and there isn't much they can do about it. I don't think they will be persistent given it's not an illegal substance but they will definitely try to make you give it to them voluntarily. There is no reason to do that. You can also just say you've thrown it away already, if they turn out to be persistent. That will definitely solve the issue immediately and it's believable, considering most members here bought the substance months ago.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ResilientAF, Bastet, thelookingontheway and 39 others
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
IC has my data as well... :ahhha: But I'm German

• Hugs
Reactions: lionetta12
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
They said they were just worried about my health & safety and asked for the Emergency Room to call me and follow me up later today, even though I ordered the SN last August.
They are not doing anything but causing more distress and pain doing this. I am appalled.
Okay, so it seems the reports are real. This means the police are looking into people who bought SN from IC. That's not good news but I wouldn't be too concerned.

To all the members who bought their product from IC: if you want to be safe, hide your SN. Don't put it in plain sight. Don't hand it over to the police, even if they ask for it. Make the police look for it, if they ever come to give you a visit. Don't let them in your house without a search warrant. You don't have to and they're probably not going to get a search warrant given it's a completely legal substance. You don't need to talk to the police and you certainly don't need to justify yourself either. You don't have to help them in any way whatsoever and there isn't much they can do about it. I don't think they will be persistent given it's not an illegal substance but they will definitely try to make you give it to them voluntarily. There is no reason to do that.
Thank you, Rain.

Reactions: Endex, Source Energy, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021

To all the members who bought their product from IC: if you want to be safe, hide your SN. Don't put it in plain sight. Don't hand it over to the police, even if they ask for it. Make the police look for it, if they ever come to give you a visit. Don't let them in your house without a search warrant. You don't have to and they're probably not going to get a search warrant given it's a completely legal substance. You don't need to talk to the police and you certainly don't need to justify yourself either. You don't have to help them in any way whatsoever and there isn't much they can do about it. I don't think they will be persistent given it's not an illegal substance but they will definitely try to make you give it to them voluntarily. There is no reason to do that. You can also just say you've thrown it away already, if they turn out to be persistent. That will definitely solve the issue immediately and it's believable, considering most members here bought the substance months ago.

I think they will just call people or visit them and then leave them alone. Sn is not illegal so they can't search for it.

• Informative
Reactions: Outandproud, lionetta12, depressedlover and 2 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience. I live in Scandinavia and my local police just called me randomly. Was told that they recieved a list today with my name on it over people that had ordered SN from IC in my country. Told them that I was aware of the backround for the call and of what has happened these past few days and that I was expecting them to contact me. They informed me that I haven't done anything illegal and that there's nothing bad that will happen to me. I was allowed to keep the SN since it's not an illegal substance like narcotics, but they offered to test it for me if I wanted to. They said they were just worried about my health & safety and asked for the Emergency Room to call me and follow me up later today, even though I ordered the SN last August.
Scandinavia now!
I live in France and I had ordered SN two years ago in August. Two cops came to visit me today and asked me if I was ok. They did not know, why they were coming they just knew the Canadian authorities gave them my name, but I'm sure it's for the sn I ordered years ago.
Sn is not illegal so they can't do anything else than just visiting us in Europe.
If I have other calls I will say I'm not suicidal anymore which is partially true I'm in recovery.
two years later!

Reactions: ThisIsLife, pthnrdnojvsc and Meliæ
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Bt fixrs r 'savng' ppl

Reactions: depressedlover, unnormal9, ghost44 and 2 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
Two freaking years later

It's so sad

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, rationaltake, Source Energy and 1 other person
thankyou

thankyou

Thank you 🙏
Mar 2, 2023
My local police and crisis intervention team (mental health social services) in the USA showed up to my house in the middle of the night. They were kind but they took the Sn, saying if I didn't give it to them I would get involuntarily committed. Looks like a seller from Canada got busted and they are sending authorities (FBI) to sn buyers. They were nice and obviously I'm not in trouble but I hope the seller doesn't go down for us. They don't deserve it. Theyre business we targeted for our own cause, it's not their fault. Stay safe ya'll.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: thelookingontheway, depressedlover, rationaltake and 7 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
At least you still have the SN but it's horrible to me how the police cannot leave suicidal people alone. I hate this anti suicide society where people cannot plan their exit without the fear of other people interfering.
I thought of getting ridd of it some months ago since I'm thinking of other methods and tools that are harder to get, but I think I want to keep the SN just in case and so I've kept it for that reason. It makes me feel more calm to know that I have it as an option and that I got it within arms reach.
Offered to test it for you…what the? Do you think they would have transported it to the lab, tested it, returned it to you in its original state?
Yea, I have no idea what that was about. I said I'm good and that I'll just keep the SN.
I was unsure why the police were so worried and scared of me CTB today, when I ordered my SN last August. It's ironic that they were more worried about my life than any health personel that I've spoken to last week when I was actually trying to CTB. The Emergency Room has still not contacted me and it's been an hour since they were supposed to get in touch with me, says a lot about our health system.

I don't know if they are making a big investigation over it directed towards people who have bought it or if it's only just welfare checks. I didn't feel scared or anything when I talked to them as they told me straight away that this is not illegal and I haven't done anything wrong and what my rights are. I didn't feel pushed or forced into anything. I have my SN on the table so I should probably store it elsewhere from now on. I was upfront and honest with them and they seemed understanding and respectful of me, so I don't have any concern for myself right now.
They are not doing anything but causing more distress and pain doing this. I am appalled.

Thank you, Rain.
Althought my experience was okey, I do worry about others and those in different countries as the law can vary and the authority that the police have might be greater in other places. I think that planning suicide can be illegal in some places if I remember right, so it sucks. Don't want this SN customer list to cause people to get hospitalized or make them lose their SN for no reason. I don't see people getting hospitalized and getting calls from cops whenever they buy a rope for example, so it doesn't make a lot of sense.
I think they will just call people or visit them and then leave them alone. Sn is not illegal so they can't search for it.
I assume so too, at least where I live.
My local police and crisis intervention team (mental health social services) in the USA showed up to my house in the middle of the night. They were kind but they took the Sn, saying if I didn't give it to them I would get involuntarily committed. Looks like a seller from Canada got busted and they are sending authorities (FBI) to sn buyers. They were nice and obviously I'm not in trouble but I hope the seller doesn't go down for us. They don't deserve it. Theyre business we targeted for our own cause, it's not their fault. Stay safe ya'll.
Did they enter your place and search for the SN?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: depressedlover, rationaltake, unnormal9 and 3 others
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Police car in front my door and the bell just ringed.. not sure if it's them but wtf
Okay, done. It was indeed them. Two police officers. They asked me about it, but didn't appear to know much about it, they said they heard about it 10 corners but wanted me to confirm what it was and that it's nitrite, I told it was for meat curing and they noted down! the reason and my identitiy they wanted me to confirm my identity they wanted me to confirm it is me, then they wanted my phone number or that of my brother like they asked info of me etc. but i told them it's all alright and now they're gone but god my heart was racing to the point the police officer the female one asked me to open the door a bit more because they thought i had a weapon or something like that for a second, that was quite something, omg.
Oh and they asked to come in etc but I didnt let them

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: thelookingontheway, depressedlover, rationaltake and 7 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
Police car in front my door and the bell just ringed.. not sure if it's them but wtf
Okay, done. It was indeed them. Two police officers. They asked me about it, but didn't appear to know much about it, they said they heard about it 10 corners but wanted me to confirm what it was and that it's nitrite, I told it was for meat curing and they noted down! the reason and my identitiy they wanted me to confirm my identity they wanted me to confirm it is me, then they wanted my phone number or that of my brother like they asked info of me etc. but i told them it's all alright and now they're gone but god my heart was racing to the point the police officer the female one asked me to open the door a bit more because they thought i had a weapon or something like that for a second, that was quite something, omg.
Oh and they asked to come in etc but I didnt let them
They asked me my number too but for what, they came to our freaking homes they already had our numbers that's so unbelievably stupid

What they hell are they going to do now?

• Hugs
Reactions: lionetta12
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
They asked me my number too but for what, they came to our freaking homes they already had our numbers that's so unbelievably stupid

What they hell are they going to do now?
Did you give them yours? Because I didn't give them mine. Nothing I hope. I mean what could they do. I'll be gone soon anyway

Reactions: moggedtodeath
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
They did not even told me why they were coming, they told me they didn't know. Maybe it was a lie so I don't hide the crap

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences. I'm freaking out a bit now as I ordered SN from IC in December (UK), but forewarned is forearmed and all that. I'd definitely have had a complete panic attack had I been visited by surprise. Hope you're all OK.

• Hugs
Reactions: thelookingontheway, depressedlover, rationaltake and 5 others
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
They did not even told me why they were coming, they told me they didn't know. Maybe it was a lie so I don't hide the crap
Yes that's what they said to me to. They only said they heard from Canada that I ordered a suicide kit. But then they asked me more about it when I confirmed it was me that placed the order etc. I'm quite sure they were lying because they asked me if it's nitrite or nitr(a)te etc.

• Informative
Reactions: depressedlover, pthnrdnojvsc and lionetta12
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Could this have been averted if IC hadn't kept records of the addresses? Seems strange in hindsight, as of asking for this to happen. Guess it shows how much of an illusion privacy is.

What do these people think? They'll confiscate the SN and presto, all our problems have vanished?

My brother's cat is sick and is being put down next week. No brouhaha when an animal has an irredeemably poor quality of life....

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, depressedlover, Chronicoverwhelm and 6 others
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences. I'm freaking out a bit now as I ordered SN from IC in December (UK), but forewarned is forearmed and all that. I'd definitely have had a complete panic attack had I been visited by surprise. Hope you're all OK.
Same. But like I read about it here an hour ago or so and now they showed up already that was quite shocking

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, depressedlover, Outandproud and 2 others
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
They were nice I'm not traumatized by the visit but I'm terrified they continue investigating, I have kids

• Aww..
Reactions: depressedlover, MrBrownUpsideD, NoHorizon and 1 other person
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
Did you give them yours? Because I didn't give them mine. Nothing I hope. I mean what could they do. I'll be gone soon anyway
you have the right to refuse to answer questions/let the police inside without a warrant. if the police had reasonable suspicion that you had ordered SN (which is not illegal by itself) AND were intending to misuse it, they could have obtained a search warrant. this means, if the police show up at your door asking questions without a warrant, regardless of the circumstances, it means they do not have sufficient evidence.

TLDR: do NOT let them inside. you are under no obligation to say anything to them. tell them to get a warrant or GTFO... and they never will come back, because the police will not spend extra resources investigating this.

Reactions: Source Energy, Elan123, depressedlover and 5 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Could this have been averted if IC hadn't kept records of the addresses? Seems strange in hindsight, as of asking for this to happen. Guess it shows how much of an illusion privacy is.

What do these people think? They'll confiscate the SN and presto, all our problems have vanished?

My brother's cat is sick and is being put down next week. No brouhaha when an animal has an irredeemably poor quality of life....

H/ usd Shopfy & PayPl -- easly trackble

Reactions: rationaltake and lionetta12
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
you have the right to refuse to answer questions/let the police inside without a warrant. if the police had reasonable suspicion that you had ordered SN (which is not illegal by itself) AND were intending to misuse it, they could have obtained a search warrant. this means, if the police show up at your door asking questions without a warrant, regardless of the circumstances, it means they do not have sufficient evidence.

TLDR: do NOT let them inside. you are under no obligation to say anything to them. tell them to get a warrant or GTFO... and they never will come back, because the police will not spend extra resources investigating this.
I let them inside, it's ok they weren't going to hurt me... I didn't want my neighbors to see the freaking cops in front of my door

I talked to them and told them I was doing very well

They left

I think it's better to talk and say you're fine than giving them a reason to come back again

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, no.factory.farms, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022

I didn't let them in and I blocked off everything they asked about my brother I'm living with etc. but my heart was racing I feel like I gave a very strange impression

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, betternever2havbeen, lionetta12 and 1 other person
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022

It wouldn't necessarily be him that gave the info, I'd imagine the authorities can request the payment vendor (i.e Visa, PayPal etc) to provide the billing details used for all transactions on the site.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and lionetta12
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
No it's normal to have a heart race for receiving cops visit

I asked them if I did something wrong

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
It wouldn't necessarily be him that gave the info, I'd imagine the authorities can request the payment vendor (i.e Visa, PayPal etc) to provide the billing details used for all transactions on the site.

Thnk tht = prbbly wht happnd

Reactions: rationaltake, NoHorizon and lionetta12
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022

Do you know if I were to let in to talk whether once inside they could search without a warrant? I live in a flat and would rather not talk to the police at my door as my neighbours will hear everything, but I'm concerned that once I let them in they can do whatever (or is that only vampires that can do that?).

• Yay!
Reactions: freevoid and Zegers