• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

allovernow

May 17, 2020
I live in the UK, where SN is a "reportable chemical", so orders of it must be reported to police (though SN itself is not illegal)

One possible source I'm looking into is an online, international bulk seller (screenshot below) but the price seems suspiciously low....also is it likely that people would flag the order as suspicious and intercept it?

I plan to buy the antiemetics from an online pharmacy, and will make my first attempt with the antiemetics but no Tagamet (people do not seem to know if it's necessary).

SN

Is this a viable plan? to order the SN from that website for delivery to the UK?

Thanks.

jbell213

jbell213

May 16, 2021
I'm having the same problem! SN is my top choice by far and I've found a seller which seems legit but bc it's reportable I'm worried it will get intercepted and/or will have police at my door.
Personally, I wouldn't trust the site you've found, agree w you that the pricing does seem a good bit off? I have seen mixed results tbh, seen some people post on here that they have had success importing and others saying it never arrived-_-