• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
philipnitschke on twitter says:

Nitrite is a better #euthanasia powder than azide (score of 68 v. 76 on Exit RP scale @PeacefulPill ), although it is reversible, and CLW have decided on irreversible azide. But both are v. poor substitutes for pentobarbital/ Nembutal

Why does he say its a VERY poor substitute for pento or nem? - surely if it does the job, its does the job end of-result. Might not be quite as quick but still pretty quick by all accounts-just wondered why he ranks it so much lower then P or N

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
philipnitschke on twitter says:

Nitrite is a better #euthanasia powder than azide (score of 68 v. 76 on Exit RP scale @PeacefulPill ), although it is reversible, and CLW have decided on irreversible azide. But both are v. poor substitutes for pentobarbital/ Nembutal

Why does he say its a VERY poor substitute for pento or nem? - surely if it does the job, its does the job end of-result. Might not be quite as quick but still pretty quick by all accounts-just wondered why he ranks it so much lower then P or N

Azide has one thing going for it and one thing not so good. Azide has no cure where SN does. That reflects the reliability score because medical intervention will save you if caught in time. I see Azide as dangerous for one reason, its dangerous to people who may try to save you and can be a dangerous substance to handle. Azide allegedly also gives a bad migraine sensation. Reason is why its a poor substitute is that N puts you into a good sleep and then does its work. SN takes a bit more time and you come out looking like a smurf.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Azide has one thing going for it and one thing not so good. Azide has no cure where SN does. That reflects the reliability score because medical intervention will save you if caught in time. I see Azide as dangerous for one reason, its dangerous to people who may try to save you and can be a dangerous substance to handle. Azide allegedly also gives a bad migraine sensation. Reason is why its a poor substitute is that N puts you into a good sleep and then does its work. SN takes a bit more time and you come out looking like a smurf.
i thought SN is meant to be pretty quick too, I dont mind looking like a smurf-I wouldnt know after all!

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
i thought SN is meant to be pretty quick too
The Exit group quote from their observed deaths by SN a few minutes to become unconscious. I think the average time they quoted was 3 minutes.

Reactions: Foster13 and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The Exit group quote from their observed deaths by SN a few minutes to become unconscious. I think the average time they quoted was 3 minutes.
not far off from N then really

Reactions: Stan