LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I am researching SN, and I came across this video.
Methemoglobinemia is the result of ingesting SN. It is the process that could kill you.
The video interested me, because once you get through the chemistry, it basically outlines what EMS would do to "bring you back".
I looked at it as a "what not to do" video, and picked up some useful tips for my situation.
Link:
My notes: He says,"Bottom line: we can't treat this in the field"
My bus stop is going to be remote.
I've suddenly developed a passion for the forest, and my local outdoors store has winter clothes in colours that really allow me to fully enjoy this.
Sorry about all the science—

Last edited:
Reactions: Drowned Mermaid, Meditation guide, thethatsitboy and 15 others
Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
I am researching SN, and I came across this video.
Methemoglobinemia is the result of ingesting SN. It is the process that could kill you.
The video interested me, because once you get through the chemistry, it basically outlines what EMS would do to "bring you back".
I looked at it as a "what not to do" video, and picked up some useful tips for my situation.
Link:
My notes: He says,"Bottom line: we can't treat this in the field"
My bus stop is going to be remote.
I've suddenly developed a passion for the forest, and my local outdoors store has winter clothes in colours that really allow me to fully enjoy this.
Sorry about all the science—

Thank you for this. How come he doesnt mention Sodium Nitrite I wonder.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for this. How come he doesnt mention Sodium Nitrite I wonder.

this is not one of the more popular suicide methods at least not outside of this group. It's probably not something paramedics encounter a lot.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Bumping for interest.

Came across this linked in a thread while doing research.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655, BitterlyAlive and cazwiz
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Thank you.

Noticed the first 3 posters self banned without announcing what they have decided to do. For some reason I always find that disappointing.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and GoodPersonEffed
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Noticed the first 3 posters self banned without announcing what they have decided to do. For some reason I always find that disappointing.
You can see the last messages of those three. The OP said he was going to self ban and said not to worry, and in previous post he said he has been stable and described how he was seeking treatment. As for the other too I suppose that it was without explanations indeed.

Reactions: rt1989526