M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I just noticed that I was a little short of breath the next day, nothing more. I also slept normally.

I never felt pain, just a slight pressure on my chest. The heartbeat was around 160 and breathing was normal.
But please don't forget, it was only a little and has little to do with the effect of 25g. Now all I really know is what the 5 and 6 minutes feel like. Only then will I be able to describe what comes next. Which I will do in detail
I understand that it was a very small amount.... But How long the symptoms lasted for?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I can't tell you exactly because I went to bed every 2-3 hours and soon fell asleep.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Did you actually managed to fall asleep after indigestion?
I can't tell you exactly because I went to bed every 2-3 hours and soon fell asleep.
Did you actually managed to fall asleep after indigestion? Is this because you knew that this will not kill you?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Did you actually managed to fall asleep after indigestion?

Did you actually managed to fall asleep after indigestion? Is this because you knew that this will not kill you?
If I hadn't been absolutely sure that this wasn't going to kill me, I would never have done it. That would have spoiled my plan for the ctb.

At the first test, I didn't know if I could sleep. I wasn't feeling bad at the time, so I just tried it. However, I woke up again shortly afterwards and vomited. And a second time about 2 hours later

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I did the experiments to test my body's reaction to it.

So far I've taken SN 4 times. It never really got bad for me, but it wasn't really bad either.

1x 2g I had to vomit twice
1x 2g I had to vomit 1 x
I didn't have to vomit 1 x 2.5g
I vomited 1 x 2.5g 1 x

The vomiting was very late, after 1-4 hours.

In the 2.5g cases, the vertigo was very strong while standing and would have caused a faint, while lying down the vertigo was almost gone.

I was never completely unconscious, only passed out briefly.

I'm considering testing 3g as well. But I'm not sure yet. I would surely survive it, but I don't want to make a mess.
U didn't take meto before the taste of sn?

Nelos

Nelos

Jan 5, 2020
I wouldn't just call and tell them that bluntly it would tear them apart just say you love them

Reactions: onlyeverexisting
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Reactions: Meditation guide and Niirvana
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm considering testing 3g as well. But I'm not sure yet. I would surely survive it, but I don't want to make a mess.
You should be careful with that. Just 3g of SN can be lethal. For an average-sized man, 5g should be lethal. But there are always anomalies.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
You should be careful with that. Just 3g of SN can be lethal. For an average-sized man, 5g should be lethal. But there are always anomalies.
I searched for a long time and found 2 different statements for the lethal dose.
71mg / kg body weight
100 mg / kg body weight.

With my 197cm and 98kg that's at least 7g as a lethal dose

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@LetzteAusfahrt I have only seen the 71mg/kg figure before. Glad you know your minimum dose.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
melancholy_lily

melancholy_lily

May 21, 2020
I'm planning on the car, probably gun though. I think there are plenty of low traffic roads, abandoned/unpatrolled parking lots, industrial areas, turnouts etc. where no one would check for a while. You could scope a spot out for a couple of hours one day to see how much traffic passes by.

personally I don't feel comfortable with the idea of hotel staff having to find me and clean up after.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyeverexisting and LetzteAusfahrt
onlyeverexisting

onlyeverexisting

Nov 24, 2019
personally I don't feel comfortable with the idea of hotel staff having to find me and clean up after.

Yeah, I feel pretty horrible about possibly traumatizing someone too. But I feel like with SN, you really need to absolutely guarantee that you won't be bothered for multiple hours since you can still be saved. Seems like a hotel/motel would be the best choice since you're paying for privacy.

My idea is to buy a shower curtain & rod, and barricade all the furniture except the bed (quietly of course) to block the entrance visually. Then leave a note on the outside of the curtain for hotel staff to just go ahead and call ES to hopefully save them from having to see my body when they aren't prepared for it. 3 star-ish hotels seem to usually have narrow entrance ways which would probably work the best.

I really hope hotel staff aren't forced to personally clean up bodies if they find them. Surely they call in someone else, right? Like it's one thing to be paid $12 an hour to pick up after gross people, which is awful anyway, it's a whole other to be paid $12 an hour to clean someone's brains off the wall.